Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Labyrinth: Into the Underground and Beyond

Abandoned Characters

a part of “Labyrinth: Into the Underground and Beyond”, a fictional universe by CassilineVow.

An evil influence has seeped into to the Labyrinth’s boarders; a dark Sorceress known as Ariadne who has somehow gained control of the nomadic Junk People of the Arid Flats and is nursing a Civil War within the Goblin Kingdom.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Labyrinth: Into the Underground and Beyond”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Abandoned Characters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CassilineVow on Tue May 25, 2010 8:30 am

Since I cannot currently remove inactive characters from the character tab I will be listing characters that are permanently inactive here. It should be noted that these characters belong to people I have formally asked to leave this interactive story. Ideally these writers will eventually clear their character sheets and move the blank sheet into the abandoned section.

If these characters have actively participated in the developing story at some point but are still asked to leave the game I reserve the right to make an exit post if the writer does not take the initiative to transition out of the active storyline themselves.

Tithe Razlyn played by Living Dead Doll

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CassilineVow
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Abandoned Characters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lucifer1101 on Tue May 25, 2010 8:43 am

Can I please ask of what things may get somebody kicked from these games, I want to know of the stuff that is unacceptable here, I know of the general stuff...
I am the Soul God, born of the souls of an alliance of gods, i am destined to save this world from impending disasters and rule the realms of the gods, i am a blend of light and dark and i will accomplish my mission

~ I am Lucifer1101 ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lucifer1101
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CassilineVow on Tue May 25, 2010 10:33 am

I'm pretty lenient about most things and as long as writers keep with the general ToS of this website there's not alot of reasons for me to kick them out.

Aside from the obvious violations in play-by-post etiquette I will dismiss a writer from my game if they don't meet my posting expectations. I ask that participating writers contribute no less than a paragraph of writing three times a week. (that's less than a page worth of writing in total)

I also ask that writers keep their fellow players informed about prolonged absences.

Most importantly I expect my writers to remain active and not go disappearing on me. Generally if I find a writer hasn't posted an entry after four or five days (without notice) I'll send an inquiry e-mail to check up on them. If this message seems to be ignored or the writer does not get back to me in a reasonable time frame (I usually try to give another week) I will very likely dismiss them from the game and assume they have abandoned their responsibility.

Should this happen the effected writer is welcome to return to the story assuming the give me an explanation of their absence, as GM I reserve the right to deny re-entry into the story if I think its in the best interest of the RP as a whole. I will never kill off a persons character without their permission but I will intervene and place their character somewhere out of the way if I think they've abandoned the story.

In VERY rare occasions I might also ask a writer to discontinue their participation in the storyline if they're writing style doesn't seem right for the interactive story. This would have to be a very extreme circumstance and I would always discuss the situation over PMs first.

In any case, should a writer be asked to leave for any reason I will always be as polite and respectful about their departure as possible. I will never put down a writer for any reason.

CassilineVow
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHulkUniverse on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:07 am

What happens to abandoned chararters? I created a character for a roleplay, but I did not want to use the character myself, just wanted to add him so that another person might choose it, so I checked the abandon character thing, where did this character go after I abandoned it? Thought it would show up in my rpg under characters, but it did not. How do you add characters so that other people can choose them as thier rpc?

TheHulkUniverse
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 96Nathan96 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:57 pm

What if... You accidently abandoned your character?

96Nathan96
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!