Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Order of Seraphim

The Order of Seraphim

a part of “The Order of Seraphim”, a fictional universe by Pyschological Issues.

The Great War has begun. Will you flee heaven and become one of the Fallen? Or will you stay by His side?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Order of Seraphim”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Order of Seraphim

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyschological Issues on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:04 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-order-of-seraphim/]The Order of Seraphim[/url]"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"I think we've underestimated our adversaries, Rick."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pyschological Issues
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Order of Seraphim

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby creewolf on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:52 pm

I just wanted to know, how exactly do you function as a fallen? Do you walk the earth in the guise of a human or hide away from humanity?
"Don't ask for it; go out and win it on your own. Do that, and you will succeed."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

creewolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyschological Issues on Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:08 pm

You can be like Camael, who is searching for the Chosen One, or you can be like Ezekiel, who hides in a hotel room and drinks. I mean, anyway you want to play your character. It's up to you.

Pyschological Issues
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neko-chan890 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:01 pm

*bounces off the walls, suddenly stops and looks around like ninja*....Sorry....I'm a little.....HYPER!!!!*continues to bounce off the walls laughing like a mad scientist*
Let's Stick Together...
And Be Best Friends Forever...

Neko-chan890
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyschological Issues on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:33 pm

Lolz. I know how you feel. BTW, Verchiel's up for grabs if anyone wants to play him.

Pyschological Issues
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Displacer on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:38 pm

Hey, do you think we could just skip the working at burger king, or at least make it brief? You know, for the sake of advancing the story.
Go Cry In The Walk-in.

Displacer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyschological Issues on Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:25 pm

Yeah. I disdn't really plan on working at BK anyway.

Pyschological Issues
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyschological Issues on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:31 pm

Hey, guys. I'm terribly sorry about the order of the places and stuff. I don't have a lot of experience with this site, so they're kinda jacked up. I was expecting something more like boards and sub-boards and such.

Pyschological Issues
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Puppeteer on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Ok...this roleplay tab thing is really making me angry. How do I see all the posts? Everytime I go to Posts and change pages, it redirects me to the Intro page. Uh suggestions?

Also, any ideas on what Heaven should look like?

Puppeteer
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:56 pm

The first thought for heaven I have is the "paradise" look. I kind of imagine it's set up in a sort of numerous floating island type of place, with a more tropical feel to it, and transversable only by flight. Probably have everything revolving around a central area, serving as a sort of protection for the area. Have it be God's throne room or the Garden of Eden maybe?

Or you could always go with the standard cloud kingdom look.
If I make the lashes dark
And the eyes more bright
And the lips more scarlet,
Or ask if all be right
From mirror after mirror,
No vanity's displayed:
I'm looking for the face I had
Before the world was made.
~W.B. Yeats

Edamame
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyschological Issues on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:33 am

That was just a random pic. I was in a hurry. Your idea is much better.

You shouldn't have to change pages. Any one page will show you all recent activity.

Pyschological Issues
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NathanielTruth on Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:20 am

Yeah, I imagined heaven being some sort of floating island as well, but very bright and full of light. And I think your tropical idea is nice, so we can work with that.

I had my character go to what is simply called 'the Central', the place where in my mind was God's throne and all the important decisions are made. Something like the government of the Heaven. I don't really know (yet) how the building looks like. Suggestions anyone? I did mention already there is a large plaza around it, so at least that is there.

NathanielTruth
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:59 am

So, umm... hi there, everyone. A couple questions, if you don't mind.

Is there still room in this thing for a new character? I just discovered it and it looks quite awesome.

If this is true, what kind of character do you need? Fallen, Power? Sympathetic, evil? I don't know how I'd feel about adopting an old character, but if you have some specifications that I should use when creating a new one, I can certainly work with those...

~Kiku~
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyschological Issues on Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:50 pm

I would say shiny and gold. BTW, I got a new phone! It's an LG Shine.

Pyschological Issues
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyschological Issues on Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:09 pm

There is absolutely no point to being able to create different places. All the activity is shown on one page, no matter which one it is....This is why I prefer Proboards. Speaking of which, I need to check my other forum.

Pyschological Issues
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyschological Issues on Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:43 pm

Can't do much at the moment. Displacer's not on....

Pyschological Issues
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neko-chan890 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:08 pm

I just posted something, maybe it will advance it just a little bit while we wait?

Neko-chan890
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyschological Issues on Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:11 pm

Maybe.

Pyschological Issues
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:16 pm

Hello, everyone! PI, I posted my character on the new board, just so you know. Looks like it might be more conducive to it than this one, no?

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:09 am

Also, just as a head's up, I will only have very sporadic internet access at best for the next two days, so I may or may not get a chance to post. I guess just assume that Liri's not found you yet?

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!