Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Arcane Armageddon

Arcane Armageddon

a part of “Arcane Armageddon”, a fictional universe by MrMurdoch.

Three sides are at war, two are made of ancient beings that are supposed to be hidden, yet have exposed themselves to humans. The Lycans compose the main warring factions: Revolt and Rebel. And it's a fight to survive as humans begin picking off Lycans.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Arcane Armageddon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Arcane Armageddon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Arcane Armageddon"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Arcane Armageddon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:40 pm

Are werewolves/lycans I honestly dont care, affected by gas, such as sarin, mustard, tear, etc.... biological warfare.

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:41 pm

Yes, they are affected by just about everything a normal person would be affected by.

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:46 pm

Excellent.... very good.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:52 pm

Yeah, I don't do the whole "Let's got Twilight and make everyone and everything invincible. xD

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:16 pm

Hm...I think we're in the all clear to start rolepalying. We've got enough people form assorted sides to start, I guess. :D

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:29 pm

Damn, comrade- way to fuggin' overkill with your gas-sprayer there! Sarin, Mustard, and Chlornine gas? Mustard for sheer agony, and cholorine? That just makes their eyes BLISTER and swell shut. You know what I think? Screw the pansy ass Sarin gas - no fun in it. Go for TABUN gas!!!! That way, lungs blister and swell, and bleed, they piss and crap themselves and then become paralyzed from the chest down. That's the way to die right there.

Not to mention that Tabun gas is flamable, so if you have a lighter, your chem-thrower just got upgraded into FLAMETHROWER. And when it DOES burn, it creates Hydrogen cyanide, an equally deadly liquid, more commonly known as prussic acid. Thought the acid itself is mild, the gas it gives off is just as deadly as the tabun gas, as well as being undetectable to humans.

Someone paid attention in chemistry class...
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:43 pm

I do in fact know all that stuff.... why the hell should I care? I dont take RP's seriously anymore and make up stuff as I go along...

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:11 pm

Why are we arguing over this?
Anyway, it's fine to start posting here.

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintDollFace on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:16 pm

Uhhh...hi. Well that was intresting. Anyway I was going to say can someone help me, this is my first rp (that I asked to join) and was wondering where the HECK everyone is at, and if I can post something. I mean I really don't want to make anyone mad. (sorry if I did already TT.TT)

SaintDollFace
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:19 pm

That's fine. Hm...this is your first roleplay?
I'm on, but I'm not sure where everyone else has gone.
*shrug*
Neat power ideas, by the way...I'm using this as a backup because I'm also writing a book with this subject (hence the copyright), so those really helped me out. :) I'll remember to try something sorta' like that in my books...maybe just add some undeads to the mix. xD Undeads make everything more fun!
Anyway, yeah, feel free to post (just make sure you post in the right place, hm)! If you need help with that, PM me and I'll help you out, m'kay? :)

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:38 am

I was wondering if this roleplay is still open for players? If so I'd like to try it out see where it goes.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:24 am

Of course! There are so many places here I'm sure we could handle at least 20. :)

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:48 pm

Okay well I've submitted a character, I guess now all I do it wait for approval

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:50 pm

Approved, have a blast. :)

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:44 pm

Hope you don't mind another player, because I like the idea.

*waits for approval*
there are things in this world that poeple mustn't touch....WHO CARES!!!

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:52 am

That's fine. :)
Whoever wants to join, just come alone and I'll look you over. :)
Anyway. I'm gonna' hold off posting until of some other people that haven't posted much get a chance. There are a few people in here who made characters and don't seem to have even one post, so let's try and give some other people a chance, m'kay? Everyone's welcome to roleplay. :)

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDoombringer on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:17 am

Hrrrmmm. Werewolves.... but not the kind that just turn into mildly larger wolves.... Count me in. But first things first I want to understand the extent of my darkness powers. Can I make cold black fire on my sword? What undead entitys are we talking about? Skeleton ghost zombie, and if skeleton then can we kill them ourselves and use them as armor? And I'm guessing that's about it. Oh and I just wanted to know the first one because I want to recreate the shiskebab from fallout three with black and purple fire, but not make it really fire sort of a fake fire.
"We are Sex Bob-Omb and we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff!"
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World

Wallace Wells: No more playing around, time to break out the L word
Scott Pilgrim: Lesbian?
Wallace: No the other L word.
Scott:.... Lesbianss?
Scott Pilgrim vs The World

TheDoombringer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrMurdoch on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:32 pm

Can I have cold black fire on my sword? Yup. You can also have real dark lightning...like...um...Force lightning.
Undead entities? Demons, ghosts, corpses, and skeletons. Lycans and zombies tend to eat each other. ;)
Can we kill it and use it for armor? Um...that's a no... And I find using a zombie as armor somewhat gross...but you can create darkness armor, just like Light can create Light armor and so on...

MrMurdoch
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDoombringer on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:56 pm

I meant usig a skeleton Lycans bones for armor. You know maybe fuse a couple leg bones and arm bones to make a form of barbarianisque armor. But shadow armor seems just as good.

TheDoombringer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!