Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New Jinchuriki Tales

New Jinchuriki Tales

a part of “New Jinchuriki Tales”, a fictional universe by Soul_Alchemist.

DEAD

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “New Jinchuriki Tales”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] New Jinchuriki Tales

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:17 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "New Jinchuriki Tales"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] New Jinchuriki Tales

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:21 am

I call Nine Tails! :D
Hey, that's a post!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:42 pm

sorry, nine-tails has already been choosen. they PM'd me and reserved it and already had most of a character profile completed

now, please people, if you wanna be a host suck it up and choose something other than the Kyuubi! I've already have 3 offeres for him and none for anyothers...

also, i'll be putting my characters up soon, 2 of them, neither a host though

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:07 pm

in other news...i'll be starting the intro posts for the rp in just a bit. for now, i have many...many other roleplays to attend to...so, 'scuse me please XD

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexius Valentine on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:19 pm

Soul check the other Con. of Dragons rp. I posted something, might make a great closing. Everyone enjoys the festivals finale.

Alexius Valentine
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:28 pm

sure thing, i'll check in just a sec

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:24 pm

okay, so, seeing as how it's taking the new people so long, i figure we can go ahead and start moving things along a bit. i'll have Koji and Jin get into the Land of Lighting, then maybe get challenged by a Cloud-nin before he guides them to Roku

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElrenPride on Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:55 pm

Did Naruto ever become Hokage?

ElrenPride
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:58 pm

yes, Naruto became Hokage, but since then the daughter of Kakashi has taken over

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:24 pm

so, i was just thinking that, if you guys want, i could add a History OOC here, shed a little lights on the events which have lead up to this rp, according to this Naruto universe's events

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:05 pm

okay, since so many people keep posting in Konoha, i added thqat to the places

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby donanater on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:07 pm

Thx man ill edit my post XD

donanater
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:27 pm

eh, don't worry about it. i just added it because it annoyed me to have people saying they were in Konoha but the PLaces thing says Land of Bears XD
i kinda figured everyone would hurry over to the Land of Lighting ASAP

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby donanater on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:45 pm

I figured i would interact with those there to get them to journey to the land of lightining get what im saying XD

donanater
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:58 pm

ah ha! sounds good :D

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:33 pm

Can We Have Naruto be Alive Please? becasue the third Hokage lived until he was like 100 or something
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:34 pm

he can be alive, just not still the Hokage, i asked on here if anyone would like to know some of the history behind this rp...

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:36 pm

Pm It to me Okay?

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby donanater on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:50 pm

send that pm to me to plz XD

donanater
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:30 pm

check new OOC

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!