Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Face the Music: School of Sound

Face the Music: School of Sound

a part of “Face the Music: School of Sound”, a fictional universe by DAISYtheauthor.

Face the music inside of you and just start playing with all of your heart.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Face the Music: School of Sound”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Face the Music: School of Sound

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DAISYtheauthor on Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:22 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/face-the-music-school-of-sound/]Face the Music: School of Sound[/url]"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
[ A brief ray of light,
Shines in the
darkness,
It's like an illusion drawn into the
image.
But there you'll
succeed,
To grab the glory of the
truth. ]
|| Hikari Sasuhou by Back-On ||

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DAISYtheauthor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Face the Music: School of Sound

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DAISYtheauthor on Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:33 pm

Has anyone from the roleplay check out Children of the March yet? D:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DAISYtheauthor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwEaKeD97 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:04 pm

Can I join this RP? I get the 404 when I goto the site.

TwEaKeD97
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DAISYtheauthor on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:45 pm

As Overlord of this roleplay, I DARE EVERYONE TO DESCRIBE THEIR CHARACTER FROM ANY ANIME OR MANGA, if you have none then start watching some... >w>

Xavier's example: Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club

Terrance's example: Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto with Sui Takishima from SA.

DAISYtheauthor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jjia101 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:33 pm

Alison:Renge Houshakuji from Ouran High School Host Club with Elizabeth from Kuroshitsuji
Ell®

jjia101
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:01 pm

Minje "Angel": A mixture of the Honey sempai and the Hitachiin twins xD though still no mischief yet >: P just wait :'D
Veteran rolepayer.
-sigh- I should be ashamed

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:22 pm

I have no idea... sorry! I love watching anime, but no characters really describe Daisuke. Maybe Tabitha from Familiar of Zero or Mizore from Rosario, for the anti-social/ quiet part. That's the best I can come up with.
Your chances of getting struck by lightning go up if you stand under a tree, shake your fist at the sky, and say "Storms suck!"

-Johnny Carson

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:25 pm

WAIT! Maybe Latvia from Hetalia, for sensitivity. There we go.

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:09 am

Tenma and Yakumo Tsukamoto from School Rumble. (I love the theme song to the series its funny and School Rumble is too.)

Violentious
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:45 am

Ooh, music.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DAISYtheauthor on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:41 pm

And now, I NOW DECLARE THE POKE WARS TO BEGIN ONCE AGAIN! *Pokes everyone* BWAHAHA!

DAISYtheauthor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:45 pm

*pokes everyone at mach 1* OH YEAH!

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!