Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

One Piece: Another Voyage

One Piece: Another Voyage

a part of “One Piece: Another Voyage”, a fictional universe by Oblivian.

DEAD (transfered to another RP)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “One Piece: Another Voyage”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] One Piece: Another Voyage

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:04 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "One Piece: Another Voyage"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] One Piece: Another Voyage

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:47 pm

Would we be able to use DFs from the series, since this takes place a long time in the future?

I had a idea involving the Hito Hito no Mi.

edit: Also, what rank-range do you want for Marines?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:49 pm

Since like you said, it takes in the future, yes you can use Fruits from the series. But like in the series, no two people with the same fruit. SO once someone takes it, no one else can.

As for the Marines, since we're just starting the RP, let's stick with no higher a rank then Captains. Later on, we'll bring the much higher rankers.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bert90 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:24 am

Will have a character up later tonight or tomorrow.

Note for the haki thing, I think everyone should have the potential to use it (other than Kings Haki) but if we had it at the start we'd be to powerful. Heck that's already more powerful than pre time-skip straw hats.

Bert90
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harta on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:59 am

Oh my...a One Piece roleplay...Cannot resist....

I'm in. *works on my character sheet*

[edit] Is there already a plot/story line sketched out? If not, then I think it'd be a cool idea if we did the sort of "one arc, focuses on one character and their backstory" sort of thing, ending with the characters helping that one character someway or somewhat. Pretty much like Luffy's and the Straw Hats. And the person whose character has the spotlight can create the main bad guys and stuff. I think it'd be fun and it's also a steady plot but meh, it's just a suggestion ^^

Harta
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:38 am

@Bert: I just put up the rule cause I know there are noobs out htere eager to make a bunch of haki using characters. I'll allow none King Haki's, just don't want EVERY character made have it.

@Harta: There isn't an official story to follow. THis RP is going to be made jsut like that, more stories added in as more characters join. ofcourse not going to let a WHOLE BUNCH of characters in or else this will get to confusing XD

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:10 pm

Also....the RP has begun my fellow RPers XD

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:22 pm

My profile has been edited as per your request.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:24 pm

ok, jsut resend it and I'll accept it then.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bert90 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:21 pm

Alright that sounds good. Personally I think everyone should be able to have haki just not until MUCH later in the rp should people be able to start understanding/using haki.

Also hurray will post soon.

Bert90
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:31 pm

Just what I had in mind. Now let's see if we can get some thigns started before our "marine" shows up into the RP. XD

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harta on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:43 pm

I shall be finished with my character sheet once I get back from the swimming pool. (OH THE IRONY!!).

by the way...my character will be a girl. So 3 females and 2 males on the same pirate ship...My my, we are going to have some bad luck on the seas XD

Harta
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:53 pm

Hrnnng. I'm a bit late on getting in a profile. There still room enough for one more?

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:00 pm

@Harta: THose things only work if you belive in it XP

@Vice: Sure, only 4 pirate characters are in. You can still join, we're still abit far from the limit I have in mind.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:04 pm

Alrighty. I'll have my guy up this weekend, hopefully.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bert90 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:06 pm

I think I know where your going to get a ship :D

Bert90
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:23 pm

@Vice: ok

@bert: Don't act like you weren't planning it. XD

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bert90 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:45 pm

Awww you caught me lol.

By the way you have something planned for the first arc?

Bert90
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:50 pm

So far, I was only planning the Lougetown moments. Wasn't expecting us to leave so fast ^^;

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:46 pm

So I'm the only Marine so far, huh?

I resend my profile in a bit...I thought I'd already done it, but it appears to have gotten lost in limbo...

edit: It seems it won't let me resend my character...i tried 'abandoning' it and resubmitting, but that doesn't work either...

Shanatos
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!