Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Prophecy

The Prophecy

a part of “The Prophecy”, a fictional universe by AssasinAlice.

Eight warriors have the chance to restore peace to a world with a dark and bloody past.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Prophecy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Prophecy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AssasinAlice on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:20 pm

Okay so this is a place to talk about anything needed for "The Prophecy" that you cant say IC.

This is where you can

Talk
Give Ideas
Discuss what is going to happen next
Ask questions

Or anything else.

_ AA_

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AssasinAlice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Prophecy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:41 pm

Okay, im definitely interested in joining this RP, even have an idea as to who my character would be, but as of late i've been rather busy and have been forced to spend less time RPing. I'm just wondering how often you would like people to post. I don't want to join and find out i can't post often enough and either not be able to post or post then be to busy to post again and drag the RP down.
Socrates once said........ To fear death, my friends, is only to think ourselves wise, without being wise: for it is to think that we know what we do not know. For anything that men can tell, death may be the greatest good that can happen to them: but they fear it as if they knew quite well that it was the greatest of evils. And what is this but that shameful ignorance of thinking that we know what we do not know?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cadet.scholl on Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:48 am

so when do we start? Becuase we can start now and the other charaters can jump in when ever.

cadet.scholl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:11 pm

My characters a cleric. >.< Sorry, forgot to add that.

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AssasinAlice on Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:48 pm

@ Orion Vryce
Depending on what character you want, you should be fine. I, myself, work a full time job and understand how difficult it is to post everyday. A minion character would be perfect for you, especially now since all the heroes have been taken. IF you have to disappear for a long period of time it would be perfectly understandable. PM me for more details if your interested.

@ Cadet.Scholl
I misspelled your name, I'll have to go fix that. And yes, you may start whenever you like. I will probably post tonight or tomorrow morning.

@Moon/Mihael
Its okay, I read the whole character sheet so I knew what you were talking about.

-EDIT-
There is one more hero left over.
The Animal Whisperer, I miscalculated

AssasinAlice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetta on Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:59 pm

I'd like to reserve the spot of the Animal Whisperer. I should've submitted my Necromancer application a tad bit earlier, but this'll work, I suppose. He's gonna be your typical mountain "barbarian."
fisssh

Zetta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:23 pm

I hope you don't mind that I started first. you said we could start anytime and so I thought I would go ahead and post.

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AssasinAlice on Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:19 pm

@ Zetta
Sorry I didn't see this sooner, someone just took the animal whisperer.
Would you be interested in a minion role?

@Machubi-Uniki
Of course that's fine.
I posted too,
Had to run to Wal-Mart in the middle of writing it so it took a little longer than I expected.

-EDIT-

As another note....I should tell you that all the heroes have been taken.
I really need minions or will end up trying to play them myself, which I don't mind. Keep in mind though, that since all of these (including Bandrial) will die at some point.....
I will allow you guys to have on of these as well as your hero if you think you can keep up with both.
Please and thank you

_AA_

AssasinAlice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanctus Malum on Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:07 am

May I reserve a minion spot, I have an idea for a body snatcher.

Sanctus Malum
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:58 am

Wheres the mage at?

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AssasinAlice on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:06 am

@ Sanctus Malum

OF course. Im always in need of minions. The role is yours.

@Moon
I'm not sure, I'll send him a PM today.

AssasinAlice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby funkyjam174 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:19 pm

so Alice (can i call you Alice?), seriously, where's our mage? we need him to defeat you. also, thanks for making the the AW! sorry Zetta. didn't know you were after it. this is letterally the first time i have ever role played. but i plan to play it through to the end!

funkyjam174
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetta on Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:17 pm

If the mage doesn't give a skele, I won't mind substituting for him.

Zetta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AssasinAlice on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:31 pm

@ FunkyJam

Yes you may call me Alice. :) I don't like the idea of anyone being two heroes, so I will make a mage character, it will help me help move the story along anyway. Welcome to the RPing world and best of luck.

AssasinAlice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AssasinAlice on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:16 pm

Zetta

My apologies

I didn't realize you didn't have a character.
Im not sure how to delete mine but please make a mage character and consider it yours.

Sincerely

_AA_

EDIT

I made mine into a minion, feel free to take the mage spot.

Sincerely

_AA_

AssasinAlice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AssasinAlice on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:24 pm

On another note.

Anyone know why I cant read back past a certian point?

Want to catch me up to speed so I can post?

AssasinAlice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cadet.scholl on Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:16 pm

Umm nothing much bendirals frist lackey went to see her and heros are talking to each other sorry if i misspelled anything

cadet.scholl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AssasinAlice on Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:08 am

okay then can someone tell me any interaction that happened with my character?
I dont want to leave anything out when i post.
It wont let me read older posts :(

AssasinAlice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:00 am

Ok so I happened to have been recording what has been happening in the rp from the very beginning and happen to have everything you missed ;)

-yes I have been in other rps were dumb stuff such as post being unable to be seen happen.

prepare for a monster post: (this is everything starting at your last post -i think- and the last post you can see on the previous page)

# Aroura, about 4 hours ago, as written by funkyjam174
Always be wary of humans, little one, her mother always said, they are torn with treachery and deceit. Shut up mother, this one seems nice enough. Look how he offers me food! Devon would have never spoken to her mother like this face-to-muzzle. That would have meant a quick death at the sharp black claws hidden in her paws.

She decided to approach, slowly working her way around the rough stone pillar. She fingered the smooth bamboo of her flute at her belt for comfort. Lady Cealdis protect me. Her black eyes now looked at the strangely clad Cleric. He had said he was of the Goddess of Love. Would our goddesses be friends? She mused. Devon approached the table barefoot, stepping carefully around broken glass and treacherous messes of food. She finally arrived at the table, and looking at the Cleric, noticed a companion of his.

He was an intense looking man, wrapped completely in bandages, and long black hair down to his mid back. The man was gorging himself, wolfing down every morsel of food he could. For a moment, she was jealous of his hair, wishing hers was as long. But her short crop kept it out of her face, and more importantly, out of bushes and trees. She took the bread and cheese and ate cautiously. When she found them to be quite good, and ate somewhat faster. She caught a whiff of the stew, and noticed, to her dismay, a young squirrels meat was in it. Not wanting the stew, and not wanting to be rude, she pushed the bowl to the strange man. He took it without question, and almost inhaled it he was eating so quickly.
"We have a guest," a voice, though muffled, could be heard quite clearly. Norman turned to see a young woman, standing outside the lean-to. He beckoned her to come in, saying, "Come, join us, young lady. Tis good food, and will warm your body well." He called out to the monk near the large pot, "Another bowl for my friend," he pointed at the girl. The monk nodded, and filled another bowl full of stew, and placed a wedge of cheese, and a small loaf of bread atop it. The monk strode towards the young woman, and handed her the bowl, whispering, "Will you not join us, child? You have been invited to sit with Cleric Norman." The monk turned his back on the girl, and walked back to the pot, stirring it slowly.

"Please, please, come in," Norman waved his hand invitingly, "Our food and comforts are humble, but they are warm and blissful." He sighed happily as he finished the last of his stew. He stood up, and walked over to the small wash bowl near the monk, and began to wash the bowl out. Once cleaned, he hung it on a rack, that dangled over a small fire, farthest from the door. He turned back, and smiled warmly at the young woman, saying, "I am Norman Aegis, Cleric of the Goddess of Love." He placed his right hand over his left breast, and bowed slightly to her, "May I ask for your name?"
The notes flowed smoothly out of the end of her flute, echoing in the cave. The sound, now amplified, brought a roar of disapproval from within. Four orange lightning bolts shot from the mouth of the cave and brought Devon to the ground. Four pairs of large, lime green eyes stared down at her.

Devon! Devon! ā€˜Morning sis! They chanted at her in Natura.

Then her mother, slow in her old age, lumbered from the cave. Her muzzle was gray, and her coat nowhere near as shiny as the day she first suckled Devon. Giant Tigers, though long lived, tend to grow weaker with age. Melā€™ona, Devonā€™s mother, was well past her prime, and her motions showed it. While old, Devon was sure she wouldnā€™t hesitate to cut down any threats to her land. Coming towards Devon, she nuzzled her cubs to each side.

What, my dear, do you think you are doing? Asked her den mother.

N-nothing mother, stammered Devon, I just thought it might be time to get up is all.

Well, my dearest cub, you were wrong.

She promptly returned to the cave, flopped herself on the hard rock, and went back to sleep.

Well guys, I think I might head into town. Tell mother I will be back later today with some supplies.

Will do Devon! Piped up her little sister, Ileni.

Once in town, Devon roamed the town looking for the cheapest bread to buy for supper. She heard yelling a street over and, her interest perked, she strolled over. What she saw was a man fully clad in armour leading some beggar with a strange sword strapped to his back. They were headed for a church in the center of the church. Not really my thing, she thought, but I feel like I should check it out. She headed for the church, following the scent of the sweat and blood. Devon arrived at the south side and followed the blood scent through a half open door of a lean-to.
"You are most welcome sir, but it is I who should be thanking you." Norman ushered the man into the lean-to, and sat him down quickly. He waved to a monk near a pot, and called out, saying, "Two bowls please, one for myself, and my friend." The monk nodded and gathered up two bowls, filling them with stewed meat, and placing a small wedge of cheese and a small loaf of bread into each bowl. The monk then came over to their table, and raised an eyebrow at him and his companion, but shrugged slightly. "It is as the goddess wills," he smiled at the man, leaving the two alone to their bowls.

"Please, eat. Regain your strength." Norman smiled as he prayed to his goddess, thanking her for the food he was about to partake of, and to bless it and his companion. When he finished, he whispered, "So let it be," instead of the old saying of "Amen", which meant, I agree. He didn't feel that it was prudent for him and others to say that they agree to a prayer, when he needed it to work faster. He shook his head slightly, and began to dig into his food slowly. "I suggest you eat slowly, my friend. Otherwise, you shall ruin your appetite, and hurt your stomach." He went back to his food, and, once he finished with the cheese, he looked up and asked, "What is your name, my friend? I seemed to have forgotten to ask." He held out his hand slowly, so as not to alarm the man, "My name is Norman Aegis, Cleric of the Goddess of Love.""
Alex was shocked at frist he unwrapped his bandage mask and ate the apple in a few bites and rewrapped it and he followed Norman "Thank you for your kindness their are no temples of my god because he dosn't want temples he wants fields and blood." he forgot to mention what his god governed "The god of war that is." he never worshipped his god but every enemy he kills he send thier souls to his god and to no other god he does though respects the other gods and goddess. He smelled the food and his stomach grumbled Four days with nothing to eat this is heaven but the question is at what cost of this what does he want me to do?
(heading to bed see ya)
"I have never heard of your clan, nor does it matter right now," Norman replied softly, "My goddess brought me here for a reason, perhaps more than one. In any case, I am here to help, and my reputation is about to become of some use, I fear." He sighed heavily and dug into his satchel. He took out the other apple, and placed it into the man's hands. "You are, no doubt, hungry, yes?" He raised an eyebrow slightly. "Come," he grabbed the man's arm gently, "My Lady's church is up the road," he pointed ahead, "and I shall see that you get a decent meal in you."

Leading the man by the arm, Norman deliberately made it appear that he was escorting the man to the church. Whispers flew by them, some wondering where he was taking the man, while others hollered out that he should burn the man for his sins. He sighed heavily as he escorted the man through the church's doors, and released the man. "Come," he said, "The cafeterium is this way." He walked off towards the south side of the church, towards a humble lean-to, and opened the door. The smells of roasted meats and steamed vegetables escaped the lean-to, and Norman waited for the man to join him.
Alex looked at him "Thank you I am surprised you did that because my dead clan reputation makes me a heartless killer to everyone." he silently chuckled "People still fear my clan even though they were all killed in their sleep me being the only one alive marked as a killer even though i havenā€™t killed a innocent yet." He looked up to Norman "Sorry for my useless ramble." he smiled even though his bandage mask covers his mouth.
"Don't you just hate it when people recognize you, Norman?" His mace chuckled as many people crowded around him at the town's gates, all trying to get him to heal them of their woes and sorrows. Norman growled as he pushed his way through them, healing only those who seemed to need it the most. Those that he healed, fell to their knees, giving thanks to him, practically worshiping him on the spot. He wanted to make those people stand on their own feet, and shake them, telling them that it was not he who healed them, but his goddess.

Unfortunately, Norman could not. Because, each step he took became more and more laborous, until he finally pleaded to his goddess, asking for her help. His answer came almost immediately, for a flash of brilliant white light enveloped him, blinding everyone, and making him vanish from the peoples' sight. He reappeared next to a fruit seller, and decided to buy two apples. Why he did so, was beyond him. As he paid for the fruit, he turned and saw a man walk past him, and felt his soul, and its purity. 'This is what I was sent here for, my Goddess," his eyes stared up into the heavens, and he smiled softly.

Norman turned to walk towards the man, when a hand grabbed his arm. "You mustn't go near that one, milord," he turned to see the fruit seller's hand on his arm, and he asked, "And why is that, good sir?" The fruit seller stared at him, as though he thought Norman was crazed. "That one has done terrible things, and must be driven out like the devil he is." He raised an eyebrow as the man said this, and shrugged the hand off his arm. "My Goddess will protect me from this man, good Fruit Seller." Turning towards the man, he watched as a rock flew from a child's hand, and strike his forehead. The scent of blood filled his nose, and he strode foreward, laying his hand on the man's shoulder.

"Good sir," Norman said, "Let me have a look at your head, where the boy had struck you so." He walked around in front of the man, and stared up at the wound. "It is not as grevious as one would think. For, as all head wounds go, bleeding from the forehead is a lot less dreadful than it looks." Without waiting for a response, he reached up with his right and, and drew a small sigil over the wound. Reciting a small prayer to his goddess, he watched as the man's forehead's wound closed up, and the blood vanished from sight.
Devon woke, as with every morning, to a loud growl of a snore coming from below her, and frankly, that was all the alarm clock she needed. She smelled the damp, vibrating fur beneath her, and thanked the Cealdis, the Goddess of Life, for the life she had been given. Her cub mates now only half-grown squeaked and squirmed as she untangled herself from the mass of orange and black and white that was her family.

She stepped out of the mouth of the cave and breathed in the sweet scent of jungle. The morning greeted her with a gorgeous canopy of animals and foliage. She walked through the forest, talking to birds and monkeys along the way, picking up the dayā€™s news. She plucked berries from bushes as she passed, popping one after another into her mouth. They tasted of the forest, of the lush and untainted vegetation of the habitat around her.

Full of joy and a sense of community, she whipped out her bamboo flute and trilled, with intense dexterity, a beautiful bird song. Suddenly she was swamped by a group of neighbouring toucans, telling her it might be a bit early for such a racket. She loved them all the same. The jungle was her home, even if she was a human. And the tigers were her family, no matter how many times they bit and scratched her, she loved them all.

Might as well wake the other and get them out of motherā€™s fur, she thought to herself, thereā€™s no telling what kind of mood sheā€™s in. She made her way back to the cave, picking roots and berries all the way. She arrived back at the dark, damp cave, and whipped out her flute for a wake-up call to her pride.
Alex smelled the air it was filled with the scent of food cooking in the taverns and in the other homes of the locals Alex stomach growled even louder he rubbed it he sighed and looked up to the sky and noticed how peaceful it looked he looked at the clouds and smiled. At first they looked like animals then the clouds turned from living objects to food like apples, ham, roasted meat, and many other things. Alex's heart fell down his morale dropped he said in a sad tone "My god must take amusement out of my misery by taunting me like this.ā€ His stomach growled again "I know donā€™t remind me." he said to his gut.

The town people passed by him looking at him with fear and disgust. He knew this for everyone treats him like this for his clanā€™s reputation of destruction as spread far and everyone knowing what he is by birth. He felt hated like always but he didn't know how to show people he is kind instead he took the verbal abuse that knows one openly says to him. He looked down staring at the pattern of the road distant from reality. He was thinking on how much different he would be if he was born somewhere else maybe a normal person with people that care for him. If his parents were alive he would be raised with love and warmth how he raised him self alone and cold.

Alex didn't see it coming but a child threw a rock at him and it hit his head Alex woke up from his day dream and heard the boy call him a heartless killer and then the boy ran off to his parent who seemed proud Alex felt a warm stream of his blood come down he didn't bother with it. He felt even sadder he believed the boyā€™s cruel words for some reason he believed every word.
Seeing the morning light was always a pleasure for everyone. That meant that they had made it through another night and lived to see the next day. Lilith was no different. When the light shinned through the little cottage window, a muffled huff could be heard. Upstairs in the attic, the young girl slept peacefully and soundly. As if to punish the poor girl for not getting up, the sun decided to shine brighter than ever. The thin cover didnā€™t do her any justice when she tried to cover her head. Finally, Lilith removed the covers and opened her bright blue eyes. They narrowed when they saw the sunlight, but gradually opened as they adjusted. The girl pushed herself up and off the makeshift bed. Lilithā€™s layer gray hair was either sticking up in different directions or still laying on her bed.

ā€œLet me get up. Master will need my helpā€ Lilith said sleepily. She stepped onto the cold wood floor and started backing her way to the other side of the attic. Her hair came slightly below her knees. Lilith was surprised that Master hadnā€™t made her cut it yet. A sweet little smile appeared on her face when she thought of the grumpy old man. He is the reason she is who she is today. Lilith loves Master with all of her heart. Sadly, her heart was slowly breaking. Lilith stopped in her tracks when she heard the painful coughs that echoed in the attic. Lilith stared sadly at the little old man who laid in bed. She walked over to him and lightly touched his shoulder.

ā€œMaster, please wake up. Itā€™s time to get upā€ she spoke softly. The little man looked up into the bright blue eyes and coughed again. Lilith helped sit him up and he slowly rolled out of bed. Master thanked Lilith and told her to get ready. They were going into town to pick up some simples. Lilith nodded, but didnā€™t move. She wanted to see Master move before she would get ready. He had started to walk towards the stairway, and then rounded the corner. ā€˜Heā€™s still moving pretty slowā€™ she thought to herself. Lilith didnā€™t have time to dwell on the matter. She had to get ready and fast. With that in mind, Lilith walked back over to her side and looked inside the little basket that held her clothes. She didnā€™t have much, but she didnā€™t care. She only needed to love of her people and Master. Lilith pulled out a tan dress and a piece of red cloth. Then she headed down stares and into a tiny bathroom.

It didnā€™t take her long to get ready. Lilith slowly emerged from the bathroom, carrying her nightclothes. Master stood by the door waiting for his pupil to come along. Lilith ran up stairs, dropped her clothes on the floor and then ran back down the stairs. Master pointed to a basket and whispered ā€˜Grab thatā€™ to her. Lilith did as she was told and then walked over to the door. She pushed it opened and waited for Master to slip through. She grabbed his forearm and helped him down the little hill they were on. Master didn't like being helped and he showed it. He pulled his arm away and glared at the girl. Lilith didn't take any offense to this. She simply closed the door behind him. Liltih was never rude to him. She just took it with a grain of salt and continued their life together.

ā€œIā€™m ready whenever you are Masterā€ Lilith said brightly. Even though the old man seemed grumpy, he smiled at the young girl and thanked her for the help.
"Siinschi Nomoroh," Norman howled, bringing his burning mace down on an unsuspecting troll. His expression darkened as he felt an arrow slam into his back. Spinning around, he spotted the archer, an orc, who's expression went from smug, to instant terror. "By my Goddess, you shall fall," he roared, and charged the orc. As the orc turned to flee from him, it fell, as did his mace, onto the orc's skull. Blood and gore was everywhere, even on himself, as he stared about him, searching for a new target.

Out in the distance, Norman spied a lone figure. It's armor was black, and he was reminded of a bear, from the war the armor was crafted. The figure held up a massive hammer, and charged him. Taking up his mace and shield, he charged at the figure, his mace burning brighter and hotter. As they came closer, the figure swung his massive hammer, just as he swung his burning mace. The two weapons collided into one another, and power erupted from the weapons.

Norman awoke to the sound birds singing in the trees, and rubbed his eyes. "Another dream?" A voice drifted into his ears frm his right. "Aye," he responded. "Same one?" It asked, and he replied with another, "Aye." He stared about his small camp, and started to stand up. He stretched his tired muscles, and looked down at himself. "Do you ever take off that armor?" He turned toward the voice and sighed slightly, "It'll come off when I bathe later, ok?" The owner of the voice sighed once, then quited.

Removing the trash, filling the temporary latrine pit, and covering up the fire pit that he had dug late last night, were a daily routine for Norman, and he did not mind it. He smiled slightly, thinking back to his last companions. "You were always the one who cleaned up their messes, Norman." The voice chuckled softly, and he replied with another, "Aye." He finished cleaning up his camp, and began to gather up his belongings, when his stomach growled. He held up a hand to his companion, stopping any comments that would flow, and said, "The next town is only a few miles away, and the road to it is only a few yards to my right."

The owner of the voice sighed and said, "Aye." Norman could feel his companion's smile in his tone, and smiled as well. Lifting up his satchel, he strapped it to his back, and walked over to the tree. Leaning down, he lifted up his shield and attached it to his back. He then reached down and lifted his crossbow, and held onto it while he secured the quiver of bolts to his hip. "Ready?" He asked, lifting up his iron studded mace. "Aye," the mace said, "Lets go get you some food."
Alex walked into a busy town he walked through his stomach was growling he wasn't bumped into at all everyone was scared of him he found a fruit stall he saw a girl he waved he voice was dark but showed his natural kindness "Sorry miss." he face the man "I would like to buy and apple." the man nodded he got a apple and named his price Alex checked his bag and noticed he had no money he sighed he walked off and he sat down on a bench and sunk his head down "I spent the last of my money on that couple that was getting married I hope that they are going to be happy together." he was happy about that one thought he sighed "I will find something to eat no worries."

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AssasinAlice on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:01 am

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You my friend.
Are a life saver.

*Is offically caught up to speed*
Thank you kindly! :D

_AA_

AssasinAlice
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!