Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Origins of The Oververse

Planets and Races.

a part of “Origins of The Oververse”, a fictional universe by Lasting End.

Basically in this Roleplay you are a newly created God or Demon created by an Over-Deity to make the Oververse.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Origins of The Oververse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Planets and Races.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HellHound01 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:09 pm

O.K. I have tried to keep up with it myself, but I believe I am doing a poor job of it. There are now so many races and planets I think it would be a good idea to list that info here. I’ll start off.

Malthorn- Lush planet (No name)
Races: Karrn

Cold Gas giant (No name)
Races: Overmind race

Divine Servants: Elder Ones

No home planet:
Balms

Carloft- Trann:
Sath

Ish:
Qurix

Divine Servants: Leath

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HellHound01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Planets and Races.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the_fluffmeister on Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:40 pm

Living in Light
four-in-one planets (no name)
Races:
Deep water crab-folk
Tech focus- armoring, defense
Social habits- community minded, short-term goal oriented
Biology- omnivores, carbon based, oxygen dependent, can live either underwater or on land
Shallow water merfolk
Tech focus- energy production, hunting
Social habits- individualism, long-term goal oriented
Biology- primarily herbivors with minor carnivorous dependency, carbon based, oxygen dependent, can only breathe underwater or with water-suit (scuba suit with water instead of air)
Earth walking centaurs
Tech focus- housing, maximizing use of space, incorporating magic and technology
Social habits- Herd mentality, relatively rigid social structure
Biology- Herbivores, carbon based, oxygen dependent, cannot breathe underwater
Bird people
Tech focus- space travel, communications
Social habits- solitary people, mixed-bag of ones with short-term and long-term goals
Biology- Carnivores, carbon based, oxygen dependent, can only draw oxygen from air, light bones
Lava lizards
Tech focus- originally art but due to arrival of Balms has switched to weaponry with a focus on containment
Social habits- entire species is one big community, free exchange of ideas encouraged, highly emotional
Biology- derives nutrients from mineral and ores, carbon based, oxygen independent, cannot survive in aquatic environment without assistance
Divine servants: Energy beings- oxygen independent, energy based, focus on use of magic rather than technology, immortal (due to being divine servants, can only be killed by other divine servants or a Diety/Demon)

No home planet:
Beauty, Strength, Flight: Original divine servants, individually very powerful (instead of a race of divine servants each is an individual), immortal, instinctive knowledge of potential long-term effects of actions considered or observed ranking from most likely to least likely.
Que encuentres paz, amor, y aventuras en tu camino
May you find peace, love, and adventures on your road through life

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

the_fluffmeister
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Planets and Races.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:58 pm

Here we are, I've actually forgotten the name of the guys on Mania so I'll have to make up a new one... Heh. It's going to be fairly lengthy because I'm a little scatter brained and don't want to forget important details, so I'm sorry in advance.
Sonitus
Binary Solar System (Nameless):
First planet- Zelos
Description: A world composed entirely of crystals imbued with an energy that entices all whom set their eyes on it, some have been altered by the other gods to emit their own energies. Formerly lifeless and without an atmosphere, now an oxygen bubble has been formed around it. Can be seen clearly on Erratin for most of the year with a good deal of detail due to a strange, erratic orbit around the two suns.
Lifeforms: Formerly none, now host to invading Karrn and Elder Ones.
Notes: Host to a portal between Malthorns system and Erratin.
Second Planet- Erratin
Description: A lush and chaotic world host to many lifeforms, it is largely covered in bizarre jungles and sheer cliff faces. There is little water, instead other, equally useful liquids are scattered across the surface and all life forms there use this in the place of water, their bodies using it instead. Large areas of the original jungle have been cleared for Karrn settlements through some of the land is being taken back by the local inhabitants.
Lifeforms:
Drean: Humanoid.
General Physical Description-The Drean all have dark grey, stone hard skin with fluorescent markings mostly on their backs as well as the limbs and face unique to each individual. Their feet, and therefore legs, are canine or wolf-like but well suited to moving upright and their fingers and long, clawed with a very lean body type. Their eyes are completely black, hair on their heads only and their teeth are large, sharp as knives.

Subspecies 1: The Sol'dra
Darker skinned than their nocturnal brethren to better protect them from the suns' Ultra-Violet rays the Sol'dra are not harmed by the harmonizing effects of their new energy. It is said that drinking a portion of their blood grants a clear mind for sort periods of time and can cure some forms of mental disease.
Social Habits- Very stoic and calm compared to their ancestors, slow to act due to a strict governing system and habitual weighing of options to find the most balanced. Over logical and more practically minded they tend to attempt to tame the environment rather than have themselves adapt. Their society is host to many, rigid social conventions
Subspecies 2: The Noct'dra
This subspecies is paler skinned than the Sol'dra due to under exposure to sunlight but have far more vivid and bright bio-fluorescent markings. The harmonizing energy of the suns makes them initially weak, as though succumbing to a disease and eventually die if they continue to be exposed but can withstand it in small doses. The sun causes them to decompose rapidly, releasing a peculiar mist that causes madness and grants some power to those whom inhale it.
Social Habits- Noct'dra are intensely chaotic, passionate freethinkers with a focus on the abstract, rarely having much concern for things of a solely practical purpose. They have what may be the most sophisticated, creative art and music in the Oververse and are highly ingenuitive. They act quickly and are strongly influenced by their wild emotions, known to take extreme actions for the sake of an ideal and have little social conventions that are adhered to. Their governing system at first glance appears to be non-existent but on closer inspection it is found to be a very complex, poorly understood system with no leaders.

Notes- Home to Sonitus' former prison, many Karrn and Elder One settlements.

Third Planet/Divine Servant: Phobos
Description: A blood red gas giant swirling with storms, it appears to have eyes that always seem to be watching you and is surrounded by an aura of fear. This planet is in fact alive, a powerful servant of Sonitus which both protects and harasses the inhabitant of the solar system. It is immortal but it can only effects it surroundings with subtle manipulations of reality and the will of others.
Phobos' Moon: Mania
Description: A strange moon full of life, mostly water with an atmosphere containing a highly hallucinogenic chemical produced by the land based plants and consumed by several species. The water is filled with the most life, protected from the air above but with still plenty of the surface, not all resistant to the gas. Guarded closely by Phobos and highly subject to his effects.

Lifeforms:
Trilok: Semi-humanoid.
General Physical Description-
Social Habits-

Notes:

--->I'll finish this later, I'm a little busy at the moment.
Sanity, schamity! I've got style...

If you're looking for a brutal legend roleplay or a fantasy one revolving around Heavy Metal and, let's be frank, gratuitous violence check out 'The Second Age of Metal'. Characters are always welcome and I'm happy to give you the story so far, here's a link: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-second-age-of-metal/

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!