Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soul Threads

Soul Threads

a part of “Soul Threads”, a fictional universe by Lurelle.

Soul Threads - the tie between animals and humans. What happens when a jealous soul tries to overthrow the system? We maintain our system. We find peace. ((being remade into book; no new character applications, please.))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Threads”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Soul Threads

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:38 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Soul Threads"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lurelle
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Soul Threads

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:29 pm

Gonna wait for at least three people..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lurelle
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vamphyrewolf on Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:20 pm

Hey Lurelle! I was wondering if a wolf counted as a dog I could speak with if I chose the pre-made character.
"Drawing is part of the very breath I take. Writing is part of the reason I want to breath."

vamphyrewolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Yeah, any kind of wolf is fine. Thanks for looking at my roleplay XD
You can do whatever you like with your character; I can trust you with that. =)

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kit_kat on Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:41 pm

If anyone wants to invite a friend or want to personally join come on in but if you don't like it then please find a friend that might want to join
The Race Is Long But In The End It's Only With Yourself
~Baz Luhrmann~

Kit_kat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kit_kat on Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:58 am

Hello GM here, here is the school schedule
1st. History
2nd.break
3rd.training with thread P.E for trainers every other day.
4th.lunch
5th. Study hall or elective every other day we switch off
Dinner in dining hall
Lights out at 12:00 am

Hope this helps posts please refer to if possible to help readers
Kat out!
Last edited by Kit_kat on Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kit_kat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kit_kat on Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:50 pm

love the ic poasting if you find something you dislike just simply talk to lurelle or i kit kat and we can talk. great imagination!

Kit_kat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:58 pm

Note to all new people; Thanks so much for joining! Take a look at the class schedules and please add what your dorm will look like in your character profile please! (pictures are not needed).
I've gotten some questions from people~ feel free to post them on OOC so other people can use them. =)
Erayu; you've came in right as third period was about to end, I'll squeeze you in there somewhere XD.

Thanks again everyone!

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N!ghtmare Tra!n on Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:10 pm

There's a lot more wolves than I thought...very popular. Maybe we could make a "pack." I dunno, just shooting ideas...And thanks for making this roleplay! it's a lot of fun, and a lot more active than most....I can't figure out how to make the pictures on my character profile show up. I'm still a little new to RPG, any help?

N!ghtmare Tra!n
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kit_kat on Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:54 pm

hey i am new too but ask lurelle. trust me it taked practice even she had hard time the first ime she started all i say is have fun with and i LOVE the pack idea but youll have to get together with i other wolves ;D

thanks for your question
Kit_kat

Kit_kat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:38 pm

Whoo, great idea! Pack, sure, sounds good (but try not to exclude any other people)!
If you want the raw image, (like the bird on mine) you'll want to go on edit character and in the descriptions box, click the tree. It should say "insert image". Click that, and you may have to let the site open up a scripted window for that one picture.
Next, find the site with the picture you want. I would open it up to "full size" so you only have the image there. Next, right click and select the URL and copy, go back to your character page and the tree should open up a box for you to paste the URL. Click done and submit. =)
If this doesn't work, I'll have to find a different way XD

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

[OOC] STA'S Uniforms

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kit_kat on Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:46 pm

This year for STA we are using uniforms
Girls: grey,navy,or black skirts and a white under shirt red tie optional with grey,navy,or black low v-neck And in the winter insted of v-necks we get sweaters
Boys: black, grey, or navy pants no skinny or torn jeans and black, white, grey, or navy shirt.
Free days are holidays fridays weekends
And P.E for humans they wear grey shirts and black shorts or pants.
thank you for your time if you have anything you would like to add i would love to hear it!
happy posting,
Kit_kat =3

Kit_kat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:10 pm

Wait, what does it mean that the role-play is closed on the intro?

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kit_kat on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:22 pm

it means no more people can join!

Kit_kat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:35 pm

Can we still play? I really like this one and I wanna keep going in it.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solamente_mismo on Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:00 pm

Psh yeah, it's still going on. the RP's just full, from what I gather. Do continue posting!
( ^ carlantrus from pokestadium.com.)

solamente_mismo
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solamente_mismo on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:28 pm

Just an FYI... I'm waiting for some other people to post before I do again. It's been kinda back and forth with me and MidnightClub for a while, with some in between i suppose. hahaha

solamente_mismo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kit_kat on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:40 pm

Things are starting really heat up and take a turn so get into it have fun and stay awesome =3

Kit_kat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:34 pm

Okay, thanks everyone for being excellent as always. One minor note:
All people who've been kind of silent, writing once or twice, get more involved! We want you to be a part of the storyline, seeing as everyone makes up the story. Without you, Soul Threads is nothing. So get back into it, (or just start to!) and continue to amaze us.

Lurelle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby solamente_mismo on Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:05 pm

Yeah! Get Sorena back in there! I feel bad, because I've kinda been controlling what she's been doing because AnimeAngel hasn't been here.
I don't want to be a God Modder. It's not cool. :P
But yeah, this is going well despite the inactive people.
:D

solamente_mismo
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!