Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fangoria

Fangoria, A fantasy RP!

a part of “Fangoria”, a fictional universe by GamingGorman.

A kingdom with a dark past, a newly born tribe, an advanced civilization and Piracy all are present in this fantasy world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fangoria”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Fangoria, A fantasy RP!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamingGorman on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:21 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay Fangoria, A fantasy RP

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Last edited by GamingGorman on Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GamingGorman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Fangoria, A fantasy RP!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamingGorman on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:29 pm

Added many of the places to the places tab, still working on getting some thumbnails for them. I should note that there are more places and towns, the ones listed are just the ones on the map. Hopefully I get some character applications and we can get this thing rolling.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GamingGorman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SerenityGrace on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:04 pm

this looks cool i will be making a character soon. :D

SerenityGrace
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:24 pm

I agree with Serenity. The Garinuim sound like my cup of tea. Though my sheet will come tomorrow afternoon im afraid

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamingGorman on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:49 pm

Hey glad you guys are interested. Don't worry there's no rush, ill probably make a thread in the players wanted area tomorrow.

GamingGorman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:16 am

Just wanted to post my interest in this RP. I won't be making a character right now, since its 1:20am, but sometime later today... in the pm time frame i'll probably have my character submitted.
Socrates once said........ To fear death, my friends, is only to think ourselves wise, without being wise: for it is to think that we know what we do not know. For anything that men can tell, death may be the greatest good that can happen to them: but they fear it as if they knew quite well that it was the greatest of evils. And what is this but that shameful ignorance of thinking that we know what we do not know?

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:39 am

Loved the introduction page, and the outline is very well written and well put together.
I'm most definitely interested, and wanted to know how many charcaters we can submit?

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamingGorman on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:41 am

Most of the time one, but as long as you are willing to put in the extra effort to run additional characters then two or three would be fine. Also during the RP if one of your characters dies or gets phased out of the story (basically a nice not lethal end to your characters story) then you are free to send me another one so you can continue taking part.

GamingGorman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamingGorman on Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:58 am

SerenityGrace, your character has been approved.

Ill probably throw up a character myself soon. However I wont be posting the character sheet of my villain, I usually don't put sheets of my villains up until they are known inside the RP world. Just be aware that I do have one all pumped up and ready to.

GamingGorman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bree Fletcher on Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:26 pm

So can I start my character out at the head of a small (100-150) person company? If not, then I can just say that her company has recently been destroyed, and she's aiming to reconstruct it. I'm sure that can create its own story arc altogether.

Bree Fletcher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamingGorman on Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:56 pm

Should be fine as long as it makes sense in the context of the RP world. What kind of company are we talking about? Mercenary's? Pirates or something else?

Also where would they hail from? one of the four nations or some faraway land?

GamingGorman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bree Fletcher on Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:08 pm

Oh, right. Somehow the word mercenary didn't make the transition from my brain to my keyboard in the last post... I could have sworn I put it in.

Anyway, *rereads country descriptions* I think Machium, though I'm sure I'll have soldiers from all over. It would be fun to try to get some of the Garunims in with us...

Bree Fletcher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamingGorman on Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:16 pm

Sounds Solid send me a character sheet through the system and ill have a look, if anything needs edited ill let you know. You can find my preferred method of character sheets on the bottom of the intro page.

GamingGorman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamingGorman on Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:06 pm

Bree Fletcher your character has been approved.

That makes three characters total so far, I would prefer between six and nine before we start but the RP will always be open to newcomers.

GamingGorman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bree Fletcher on Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:26 pm

Well, I added a small footnote about the Bear's Maw Mercenaries, and I'll be trying to define exact numbers and some of the members later. Maybe I'll add entirely new character sheets for them, if that's okay.

Bree Fletcher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTrooper on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:11 pm

This caught my attention, I've been looking for a decent fantasy RP since the last three I entered failed spectacularly due to inactivity. They were great RPs too. I shall be submitting my character for approval soon.
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

"So when you're waiting for the next attack, you better stand there's no turning back."

TheTrooper
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamingGorman on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:58 pm

Grantgreatsword,The trooper your characters have been accepted.

Grantgreatsword, Impressive idea you had, creating a character from another ones bio. I like it.

GamingGorman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SerenityGrace on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:05 pm

So Grantgreatsword you wanted to be my body guard :) you sure your up for the challenge ;)

SerenityGrace
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheTrooper on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:08 pm

Huzzah,

When do we begin breakin' heads?

TheTrooper
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamingGorman on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:10 pm

As soon as I get a few more character applications Ill make the opening post and the RP will officially open. Three people have posted in the OOC expressing interest but have not yet sent in a character. If I don't receive them before I go to bed ill shoot each of them a PM.

In any case I'm pretty confident we will be able to start tomorrow.

GamingGorman
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!