Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shattered Elemental

Shattered Elemental

a part of “Shattered Elemental”, a fictional universe by Stellabellum.

When seven boys find themselves with extraordinary powers, they are unsure what to do. Upon being kidnapped by the government, they meet seven girls who have the power to help them all. That is, if they can escape. [1 role left]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shattered Elemental”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Shattered Elemental

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:40 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Shattered Elemental"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Shattered Elemental

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvenAngelsCry on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:51 pm

This seems interesting, can I reserve fire, female? =]
Mow. :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EvenAngelsCry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:54 pm

sure ^^

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvenAngelsCry on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:06 pm

Alrighty, I will have the character up today! ^-^

EvenAngelsCry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toadsworth on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:10 pm

May I reserve the water male please?

Toadsworth
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Can I reserve female water please?
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraMoon on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:45 pm

Stella! It sounds so awesomee!

Light - Male & Air - Female?

:D
"Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin; but a grin without a cat! It's the most curious thing I've ever seen in my life!"

AuroraMoon
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:15 pm

yupyup got it! consider them yours.

and thanks, Aurora :D

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felicity on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:26 pm

Hi I applied for Light Female, but I guess someone already asked for it ;P Sorry!
This sounds super interesting :)
Can I reserve Earth Female?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better, and your better is best.

Felicity
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:32 pm

Felicity-- SURE. I was just about to PM you x_X

QUESTIONS SOMEONE ASKED AND MY ANSWERS
What type of 'abilities' to they get from the experiments?
--you get to make that up. of course, it isn't like controlling an elemant. something like enhanced senses or something. but not everyone gets to have these, since they could be a major asset ^^
Why are the girls already there, and the guys just arrived?
--girl's bodies develop faster then boys, so it's only natural that they develop their abilities first. otherwise, it's nothing personal :P
Where did both the girls and the guys come from?
--they come from all over the world, but if you mean why they are elementals, I have an explanation. the government has kidnapped them for their own use because a war is coming, but not just any war. paranormal things have been happening, and they need to fight fire with fire.
How did they get captured?
--just suddenly off the streets, while they were alone mostly. in the Important Notes section it speaks that this sometime in the late future. with their technology, they just blanked the memories of their friends and family. according to them, each child was never born or ever even exsisted
Are any of them related? If their the same element, does that make them related?
--they are not related. it's kinda like the ying-yang thing. you need two different types to balance out the powers or things become uneven. when one dies, another is born. but this doesn't mean that a girl and a boy could be siblings and still be different elements.
Did either the girls or boys know any of each other before getting captured?
--that is for the roleplayers to choose ;)
What is the cell like? Does it have rooms, beds, a kitchen? Or is it more like the lock-down type of stuff?
--the cell is a large underground space that is the size of four football fields. it's broken down into four major areas; the sleeping cuarters, the rest area, the battle arena, and the testing lab. the sleeping cuarters is a jumble of rooms along the walls. each person has a room. the space not along the walls of the sleeping cuarters has stuff that normal teens would have like electronics and toys. the rest area is one large room with couches, TVs, and the kitchen. the battle arena is exactly what it sounds like, but its made up of what looks like a forest, a beach, and a desert. each of these areas in the battle arena reset overnight. the elementals go there to fight, or just to release their anger, or to train. the testing lab is where the scientists come to examine them, or test them for their fighting abilities.
Do they have access to electronics?
--yes, though none that they can really use as weapons.
What do you mean by, the girls help them?
--the girls will help train the boys to use their abilities, and since they are used to the scientists, they can help the boys adjust
What's different about the girls and boys?
--other than the normal gender differences, the girls are just more used to their abilities.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:40 pm

hey can you reserve me fire male?

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:43 pm

^^ Suree

EDIT: I just looked at the character applications, and someone else applied for the same character at like... the same time. Either I can tell the other person that it's taken or you could try for something else. SORRY D:

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zerogravity145 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Hey not trying to sound dumb but how do you copy and paste into the Character profile because i tried but my computer wont let me.?
KaylaJay!!!

zerogravity145
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraMoon on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:08 pm

Just noticed something.

Female - Air & Female - Light look like they could be sisters.

What do you think, person who is playing Female - Light?

Just an idea, feel free to shoot it down. (:

AuroraMoon
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:13 pm

I would like to reserve the Earth Male plz
I have no beginning, I have no end...
So you're a circle?!

Brantley92
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvenAngelsCry on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:18 pm

I couldn't get the picture onto my character submission, but I did submit it.

ALSO: I want to have pre-existing friends when we start, after all, we have been living together for quite some time. I was thinking maybe water, dark, and/or earth. Light and air may be too happy for her and death may be too annoyed by her energy. Just speculations, though. So who wants to be my friend. 8D

EvenAngelsCry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:24 pm

EvenAngelsCry--would you like me to give you the link to the character picture? then you wouldn't have to mess with uploading it and crap.

And YES, I was wondering about that. I'm going to say that most likely Light and Air would be best buds, and maybe Dark and Death would be neh but alright. I'm not sure yet >_> feel free to post any friends for your character here. we can get all that situated

Brantley92--sure thing

NOTE: AuroraMoon is also a gamemaster here, so you have to listen to her as well ;) if she gives you a warning or a PM you better respond. or I kill you >:D

...I mean it. ;)

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvenAngelsCry on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:28 pm

Stella, yes please. That would just be so very helpful. =]

EvenAngelsCry
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felicity on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:37 pm

EvenAngelsCry- I'll be your friend! I was thinking that same thing too! It works because you're ADHD and I'm OCD ;)

Felicity
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:43 pm

EvenAngelsCry-- http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... t-Fire.jpg

Eeeeeeeeek. I think Death is going to be rather friendless, other than dark xD

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!