Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Falling Up

Falling Up

a part of “Falling Up”, a fictional universe by Stellabellum.

You always told me that when I fall, I have the choice to get back up. Well now I'm trying to get back up, so why won't you help me?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Falling Up”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Falling Up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:34 pm

Hell.

It has long been described as a place of fire, a scorching wastland. People believe it's a place of eternal pain and suffering upon which they were to be put through incredibly hard jobs. Believe me, it's nothing like that. No, Hell may be a place of sin, but it is a place where people recieve what they want. Upon dying, you are reborn as a citizen of Hell, and all your holyness is stripped from your soul. The Seven Deadly Sins are the center of it all. You live to please only yourself and your human wants. When you die in Hell, you are reborn once more, then again and again. I can see where you mortals believed the suffering began. When you are reborn, you are covering in your past sins, and eventually it will begin to drive you mad. Foolish it is to even sin in the first place...

Heaven.

Alright, so your thoughts on Heaven are about the same as what you believe. It's a land of clouds and love, and you forever life in peace with each other. Upon death, you are either chosen to go to this wonderful place, or to... well, let's not speak of that right now. If you make it to heaven, you are reborn in the form of an angel. All your sins are wiped clean and you are given a new chance. Of course, when you're here, sinning is a big thing that you avoid. Now normal angels have small wings, feeble really; you can't even fly with them. Don't worry about falling, though, since the clouds will catch you. Close to God are his High Angels. These angels have wings that press seven feet on each side of them and are used for flight. They are much more supervised for sins, but since they are the Holy of the pure, they don't usually have much to look out for.

But I'm sure you're wondering exactly who I am. If you weren't, I don't mind; I don't need attention, for seeking attention is just another sin. I am Stella, High Angel of the Stars. I'm in charge of giving you dreams that don't temp you like the ones that Lucifer sends you. I was recently framed for committing one of the Deadly Sins. Me, of all people! But since God was busy with Earthly buisness, it was up to the High Council to determine my punishment. Apparently they believe that I was having a secret affair with a mortal man, and that I had allowed Lust to take me over. Of course, they were horribly wrong. I have been on the High Council for three-hundred years, and I have not sinned! Oh forgive me: High Angels live eternally while normal angels live and die and are reborn. But back to the story. The person who framed me was Felicity, High Angel of Love. She's long since wanted my role as the Star Angel; but that's another story, I won't bore you.

Anyway, I was thrown to Earth to suffer the rest of my days to mull over what I have done. I tell you now, though, that I will not rest until I have redeemed myself. I must find my way to Hell so I can take Lust to Heaven and get him to admitt that I was not affected by his tempts. Oh dear me, did I not tell you? The Deadly Sins are each a person down in Hell. They are Lucifer's right hand men and are bent on making people sin. Lust is the most popular among them. He's the owner of a Lucifer-aweful whore-house down there.

I daresay, I would love to make this journey alone, but I am not what I used to be. Sure, I can fight, but I've got no knowledge of this new Modern world. I do know that I must find the door to Hell. That lies in Sin City - I do believe this is your modern day Las Vegas? For now I reside in New York City and I have yet to discover how to get there without my wings. The bus is terribly difficult to board. What is this... money for which they speak of? Nevermind me. I need the help of mortals to enter Hell anyway. If I can't ask the High Angels to help me drag Lust from his place, then I'll need some other kind of allies.

Of course, aligning with me might put you on the wrong side of the High Angels.
You would be, after all, working with
a Fallen.

Characters Needed

TAKEN - High Angel Stella - Taken
in the form of a beautiful young woman
cannot use her abilities on Earth
is to be tempted by Earthly things
open - male human - open
an attractive young man
has experience with some kind of martial arts
is on the verge of suicide
in falling for Stella, he will live happily until death
open - female human - open
a young woman drowning in sins
will go to Hell if she continued her ways
has no experience in fighting of any sort
in seeing Heaven for herself, she will live happily until death
open - male demon in human form - open
a stunning young man with orders to stop Stella
is the best friend of the male human
has control over fire and can create it at his will

Rules
-This will be a fairly graphic roleplay. View discression is advized.-
-Cursing/Violence/Romance is allowed.-
-I know you don't want to be blinded by my romance, so don't blind me with yours.-
-Know and Follow all important site rules.-
-Even if you are allpowerful, please try not to be Chuck Norris-
-Posts must be literate, but I don't expect a Novel.-
-Try to post at least once every two days.-
-Don't just join and then leave. I'll pull a demon on you if you do.-
-I am not reserving. I will choose who I believe is worthy for the roles.-
-You MUST fill out the character skeleton. And don't just put one or two words.-

Character Skeletons

HUMANS
Appearance [anime]
Name
Age [should be a young adult. eh, +19]
Role
Personality
Plans for your life
Sins you regularly committ
Crush/Relationship
History
Anything Else

ANGEL/DEMON
Appearance [anime]
Name
Age You Appear
Role
Personality
Special Abilities [refer to summaries above]
Crush/Relationship
History
Anything Else
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Falling Up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:21 pm

Um, 'ello! :} Are we allowed to post here, yet?
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it then change your attitude. Don't complain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:55 pm

Well, I suppose you already have, haven't you, lmfao.

Rawr, I can't wait until this starts. It's going to be so much fun~!
Image ImageImage

Neko's Words of Wisdom
"The stalker who stalks people will subsequently be stalked by other stalkers."
"The castle moves sideways and can go through any piece, and the king is invisible when played on Mondays, and the queen likes teeeeeaaaa!" — Lurelle as Tanaka (Black Butler)

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:44 pm

Hence the asking. Didn't want to seem rude...you can delete them, right? Bah, I dunno. I just wanted to post. I'm so excited! I get to be a slut, woo-hoo! Lol.

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:14 pm

Woot! I get to be a pyromanical demon with serious depression issues and a steak addiction! :D Lavi is just going to be too much fun. He's a pervert. xD

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:17 pm

Ana is going to hate him; it'll be fun. xP The steak addiction thing, though...that's odd...to say the least. o.O

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:38 pm

What's wrong with a steak addiction? It's good steak, dammit! xD And it's in a convieniant location, just downstairs from him, so why not? Then, he's afraid of water, specifically drowning. I think he's just weird, actually. I love Lavi.... This is going to be interesting.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:44 pm

Ana is so going to throw water on him at some point. Probably to get him back for something perverted. >.> Weird, yup that sound like the pperfect description, lol. He's an odd fish.

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:54 pm

Hmm.... I wonder how he bathes...? No, no. He doesn't mind his showers, just then he can't get his face wet. I have the same problem. If I get my face wet in the shower I hyperventilate... I freak out that bad. xD It sounds so rediculous, but if I wore goggles in the shower, I wouldn't have a problem, lmfao. He claims that water is fire's enemy, and that's why he doesn't like it, but that's not true.

Haha, fish. That's great. xD

Wow, Ana and Lavi are almost polar opposites.... I mean, the clubs and the picking up of bedmates rather than relationships.... And the alcohol. If he ever picked her up he'd take her to the steakhouse under his apartment like he does with everyone else. I love the thing about her not liking cherry, lmfao. So random.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Just to clarify...he showers, yes? 'Cause ew...if I thought steak was weird that would be taking it to a whole new level.

I think they may kill one another, lol. They'll probably fight nearly all the time; taking turns to annoy one another. It's gonna be great. Which is why it needs to staaaaart! gah! :[

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:48 pm

Of course he showers. And he looks good doing it. :D He actually enjoys his showers, especially when the water's hot.... His apartment isn't always reliable, lmfao. But he would die (again) trying to sit in a bathtub full of water. It freaks him out, he doesn't want to drown. It's totally possible to drown in a foot of water, sooo.... It won't make sense to anyone else, but it does to him.

Well, being a demon and all, I think he's got one up on her already. :S He's already technically dead, though apparently he could still die again. Yeah, they'll probably be in the middle of a fight, and he'll turn around and invite her to bed with him.... -insert Ana's bucket here-

Grrawr, we need someone to take the last place, and then we'll be ready. At least I assume so....

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 pm

I guess no one's told him that you can dry drown on a tablespoon of water, or liquor, lol. Ana's new life goal: get Levi to take a bath! :} It'll be like bathing a cat.

Bah, demon or not he's going down. She has female charm so consider them even. xP But when he does, because undoubtedly he will, she will slap him and stomp off totally pretending that she doesn't want say yes, lol. xD

I'm going to go crazy. x.x

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:48 pm

Oh no! xD You can drown in a tablespoon of water? Wow.... I didn't know that. I've never tried, either, soo.... Poor Lavi in the bathtub. I can see it now, soaked and pitiful trying to claw his way out while Ana holds him down.

Haha, that's right. Pretend you don't like it. Muwahahahaha.... -maniacal grin-

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:59 pm

I would hope you've never tried to drown, lol. xP It's so gonna happen. Maybe she'll bribe him with steak, or alcohol, or... x3

Okay, that's it. I'm going to pay someone to take the last spot. This is killing me. X.X

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:20 pm

Meh, I almost drowned in a river once.... But my little sister's best friend at the time saved my life! Haha, yes. Lavi, there's a steak in the bathtub for you.... And a bottle of rum with your name on it. >:D -must not know true intentions- >.> <.<

I throw in half the pay, cuz damn. x.x

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:47 pm

Lmao, you think he'd fall for it? "What? Water? No! You've just had a bit too much rum tonight, Lavi. You're imagining things, now get in!" -pushes in- :D Win for Ana!

I wish I wasn't new to the site. :[ On my old role-play site I'd just bribe one of my friends into doing it, lol.

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:08 pm

No, he probably wouldn't.... He's not dumb. He knows what happens when you bend over in the shower. xD I mean, Hell, he was a close companion of Lust's. He practically lived in Lust's whorehouse. He always thought that one day his ex would turn up there....

Hmm... I know someone who'd play the role really well, but I haven't heard from her tonight.... Her characters are always so colourful.... If I see her, I'll definitely direct her here. I think she'd enjoy seeing me playing her type of character. I mean, Lavi's not my usual type, but I've done it before and I always have so much fun. Sure he's a weirdo, but he's actually got this intenseness about him that will come out at one point or another.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:12 pm

There has to be some way to talk him into it. One day it'll happen! As for the shower thing...even if he does manage to convince Ana into it I'm not thinking he'll have the same worries, lol.

Oh, good! 'Cause I'm going a little looney waiting over here. >.< I wonder if Stella minds us kinda of spazing out like this, lol.

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:40 am

It's like rehabilitating a person who's afraid of cats but loves animals.... Start small. Flick cold water on his face in the morning for a week before you tie him up in bed one night promising sex, then throw him in the bath instead. Or.... Or sit in it with him and feed him apple pie and sugar cookies! -happy dance- His whole apartment smells like apple pie and sugar cookies. It's like, you open the door and drown in drool. He's used to it though, so it doesn't have the same effect.

Let's hope not.... Or if she does, let's hope she'll get over it. I don't know her (yet) but I'm sure she's a great person. Obviously she's got an imagination, and a brain to back it up; she sounds like someone I could love. xD No, but seriously, I hope this isn't a problem.

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophie Marie Tarasov on Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:59 am

I think I should be taking notes...baby steps, sex promising, apple pie and sugar cookies {omg yum...o.o} okay, I think I've got this. But wait...he's not going to like kill her, literally, or light her on fire or something for flicking him with water, is he? o.o

You and me both. I don't think she will; she seems pretty nice. :} But just in case she does...I'll apologize ahead of time. Sorry! >.<

Sophie Marie Tarasov
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!