Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “It's Raining Blood - War of the Elements”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] It's Raining Blood - War of the Elements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "It's Raining Blood - War of the Elements"
Last edited by Lady_Vengeance on Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] It's Raining Blood - War of the Elements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamia_Era on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:03 am

I'm interested in joining ~
Can I reserve the Spirit Speaker & Teacher
from the Air Benders. C:
ʜoɴɛɤ ɛɤɛs ∫ tɛɴdɛʀ ʜɛɑʀt

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lamia_Era
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:13 am

Can I be Toph?

A.C.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:13 am

Lady Vengence. I would love to be the younger cild of the Fire Empire. However I find myself in an interesting predicament of being away form the internet all day today. Would it be possible to reserve a spot for me?

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:41 pm

AC: Toph is reserved for you.

Nanase: Sorry. :( I just got another spot reserved for the youngest. However... Would it be ok with you if you could be the Child of Sokka or Suki? If not, then please lemme know. I might be able to add a spot.

Lamia_Era: Reserved. :)

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inu-bri on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:33 am

I submitted my character I hope she is ok, if you need me to fix/ xhange anything lemme know :)
Catch teh butterfly!
*by this person*

inu-bri
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:37 am

Inu... She is perfect. There is nothing you need to edit. Yes you could improve on grammer but that is very minor. She's amazing. I love Achi! xD Beautiful job, inu!

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inu-bri on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:41 am

Haha, sorry I get a little excited sometimes and my grammar flies out the window XD

inu-bri
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:45 am

It's cool. :) I understand how that is! :D

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joesepheus on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:15 am

Hi, I applied a character for the Water bending teacher position if you could get back to me as soon as possible, i would love to be a part of this. i used to watch the show like it was crack. And they did the movie no justice. i want revenge!
ImageI finally found it out, but it still looks weird

Joesepheus
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:34 pm

Sure, I'll set up an earth bender child. A fire bender meets my style more but I can do an earth bender fine :D

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:06 pm

Nanase: Great! Can't wait. <3

Josepheus: I'll review your character. And I'll PM you if you need to change anything. <3

TO ALL MEMBERS!
If you need some avatars or something just let me know. <3 I love photobucket. <3 xD
Also: I'm glad that we're getting this game on the roll! Now all we need is AC to send in Toph and two more adults then we can start!

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:48 pm

8D 8D 8D 8D I feel so awesome and special!!! Thanks, everyone! I'm so glad that this actually got charries. <3 Seven is totally good enough for me. I was thinking about starting this up. If only we could have an adult or two. However, I'd be happy to make a charrie or two for the adults, mainly Sokka and Zuko, or if someone else made them. They are the two main adults we need at the moment. Thanks guys! <3 Opinions?

All of those who have sent in characters have been approved!!! 8D

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:57 pm

I would be perfectly happy with that LD.

May I go ahead and create my earth bender as well? You know... get a third guy in.

cause Ace belongs to Renai
*Renai looks around menacingly but still is holding into Ace's arm*

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:03 pm

Well.... Only if you could play an adult. D: xD >.< Sorry. It's just... Guh... :D

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:10 pm

:D alright then never mind XD I'm horrible at playing older people generally. I'll leave the spot of the Earth Bender open for someone else to play if they wish to come in.

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:13 pm

Thanks Nanase. <3 Anyone else wanna take an adult spot (only after a day or two of advertising).

Speaking of - I'll be gone for a day or two. So who would like to put up in the CHARACTERS WANTED section a thread for the adults/originals?! xD <3 Please and thank you.

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joesepheus on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:57 pm

I was wondering if i could play two characters in this RP the Zuko slot was bugging me, I mean who wouldn't want to be Zuko!?!

Joesepheus
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RinlovesSesshoumaru on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:54 pm

Hello I sent a character request in let me know if its acceptable or not please PM

RinlovesSesshoumaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Vengeance on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:02 pm

Sorry all!!!! I've been gone for a few days. >.< Josephus: Go ahead. Rin: I"ll look it over

Lady_Vengeance
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!