Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Watch

[Summaries] {The Watch}

a part of “The Watch”, a fictional universe by breemee.

Travel the dimensions with your team capturing Spirits. Will you succeed in capturing all of them? Or will you lose your humanity as well?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Watch”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] [Summaries] {The Watch}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:59 am

I will begin writing the summaries here. That way it will be easy to catch up on if anyone is falling behind, being lazy, lost.

♪♫Whether if-its for the light, or if-its for the dark. Here I stand, my head held high. ♫♪

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] [Summaries] {The Watch}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamlessDesire on Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:17 am

I will only state the information I think is important, if there is something I missed please do tell me!

Summary of post 1 by breemee

At the story's beginning it is revealed that all characters are present in the portal room, downstairs is where all the scientist remain at computers or their stations. Back to the teams, the lead scientist requests the first team to step forward where they are told their destination will be The Cave. The watch falls into the hands of Lance Quinn who then receives instructions on properly using it. '' It was surrounded by a group of three buttons, one was marked with an S, another was marked with an R, and the largest one, between the two, was marked with two upper-case Bs...."The S-button is used to access your supplies, the R-button is for your food rations, and the BB-button is to access your dimensional information database""

Summary of post 2,3,4 by zody, Alasund De'astio, DreamlessDesire

The first team takes a few last moments to prepare, exchange their nods, and brace themselves to enter the portal.

Summary of posts 5,6 by zody, breemee

Lance activates the watch making the holographic 'pixie' to appear above it. Giving her introduction she starts to scan the area telling the team an analysis of the area ''This world consists of: rock, earth, water, and mineral deposits. Plant life includes: moss and other lichen. Wild game earth comparison: bats, mice, and roaches. Possible hazards include: drop offs, cave ins, and chasms.'' After more analysis the small hologram scans for Spirits, indicating there to be a total of 5 spirits in area. Each one is an Arachnid class about the size of a Great Dane. Adopting two sword like appendages for tunneling and other needs, its a carnivore as well an insectivore. The Cave Spirit

Lance was given a sword made of the same skeletal structure as the Cave Spirit's tunnelers. (Sword like appendages). Remon was given super strength, now capable of lifting five times his own boy weight. Yurasagi was given the power of possession. Each one probably needs practice with their new weapons/abilities.

Back at the portal Team two steps forward, and it is announced that they will be assigned to the World of Darkness. Sage Zenic is given the watch, and preparations for Team two to enter the portal is finished.

Summary of posts 7,9,10 by Alasund De'astio,DreamlessDesire,zody

Team one gets prepared, and Lance takes the lead down one of the three tunnels believing he saw something. Unknowing that something was watching him from above.

Summary of post 8 by chinaji

Sage happily takes the watch, and tells a few light sided 'lies'. Then upon completing her preparations waits for her team.

Sorry for spacing out on summaries......

Summary of post 18 by breemee

And so Team #2 has arrived to the World of Darkness. This world consists of: metal, rock, earth, waste products, and other artificial substances. Plant life includes: … well… none. Wild game earth comparison: wild-dogs, deer, cats, and night fowl. Possible hazards include: construction instability and sinkholes. As well the spirits they will be a humanoid figure standing at about 6'2'' They are extremely agile as well intelligent. Learning how to perfect hunting techniques, they know how to set traps. They are Carnivores. For visual purposes Dark Spirit.

Sage's senses have all been heightened and capable of seeing in the dark. Agility and fighting skills have been increased.

Agni gets light silver pistol, more described as a semi-automatic handgun that will never run out of bullets.

James was given the ability to forge weapons out of metal with just his mind.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamlessDesire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!