Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast

a part of “Beauty and the Beast”, a fictional universe by ShadtheWerepire.

This is that tale as old as time, the sweet romance of Beauty and the Beast: only things have changed this time around.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beauty and the Beast”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Beauty and the Beast

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:40 pm

Welcome to the OOC for the roleplay "Beauty and the Beast"

Here you can ask questions or make comments related to the story!

Have fun :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] Beauty and the Beast

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ღ~Broken Wings~ღ on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 pm

I could play the beauty, if you would like? ^^
~Just cause her eyes don't tear doesnt mean her heart isn't crying. And just cause she comes off strong, doesn't mean nothing is wrong.~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ღ~Broken Wings~ღ
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:29 pm

Go right ahead nobody else has claimed it yet and you seem like a skilled/commited writer, that would be my main concern with beauty because I don't want to haveto kill off/lose her character X_X

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ღ~Broken Wings~ღ on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:32 pm

Alright. Sounds good. This is different from what I'm used to, so we'll see how it goes :) Thanks, mate. I'll get right onto making her character sheet. Oh, and does it bother you if i don't use an anime picture? I have always preferred real ones, but I can deal with it if you want anime.

ღ~Broken Wings~ღ
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:41 pm

A real life picture is fine I just tend to find it easier to picture characters when they're all one style but it doesn't drive me crazy to have a different picture here or there.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:13 am

Someone asked me about this in a PM and I thought I'd announce the answer here as well:
Can you be a relative of the Beast(Zane)?
-Yes I would encourage it, brothers, sisters, cousins, maybe not parents just because they'd be unforgiving and he probably would have killed them by now... But feel free to have an already established relationship with Zane just include it in your profile.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:36 am

Okay so I went to put in a character for this but i accidentally forgot the picture name and description soo yeah haha. So i fixed it by putting in a new character with the correct information so, just forget that first messed up one ^_^
~Imagination is just intelligence having fun.~

Enter the world of THE ZODI ACADEMY... (Now Rebooted!)

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:24 am

I sow this one last night, and I have to admit it's kinda funny... cause I was just looking well thinking of a Disney Crossover with "Belle"

so like ((Damn stop using like!)) I've been thinking about this all night, and I think I'd want to join properly as a version of Babbette... idk.. thing is not sure If I can think of a monster... humm...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:29 pm

I've posted a role, as the guard captain of the castle.
Or... I'm more of a castle "Guardian".
Please give some response about my role, as I am willing to change nearly anything.
Nearly. . .
-.-'' <--- Serious stare...

Now please post some response and I'd be happy.
Also if you couls tell me if my History is thin or whatever it might be.
Begin complaining folks :D
Bloodied Terra, a world created by human frailty or maybe by our own greed? A world dominated by ideologies and wars, conflicts everywhere. In this world a story takes place, the story of a man who would become the savior of Human Kind.

Join in, and help decide the fate of the world, as the greatest web of lies and fatalities in human history unfold. Hide those too weak in spirit and shield those who cannot fathom the greatness of this cobweb of destiny, for the Bloodied Terra will soon unfold.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:36 pm

A Babbette figure would be a great addition! May I recomend a subbucus or medusa for a monster if you have no other ideas?

Zen your character is as usual brilliantly designed! I'm curious to know if you had lumiere in mind when creating him?

I noticed both Zen and Broken Wings gave there characters a more modern approach, something which I had not considered doing but I like the idea so I think I'll make note of that in the intro that this is a modern day version of the story. I think what I'll do is change the amount of years since the curse was put in place and say they've been couped up in the castle for about 100 or so years, they eventually got electrical fixings in the household but telephones and internet do not work inthe household.

And new rule for monsters(except Beast....): They may leave the castle but if they do not return within 24 hours or wander too far away they turn to dust because they're life force is supported by the rose.

Now that we've got at least 2 positive thinking monsters, some negative monsters that don't want the curse to be broken because they enjoy their new found powers would be nice. (worst comes to worst I'll just make the Beast REALLY against the whole prospect of falling for this girl.)

We can begin when ever you guys want to and other people can join as we progress, I would recomend Broken wings makes the entrance to the story as the human and we start from there.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:49 pm

Haha yesssss! You hit the nail on the head, I was totally modelling my character after lumiere ^.~

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ღ~Broken Wings~ღ on Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:53 pm

Well, I could post an entrance now if you would like. Then people can decide to start when they're ready? Just so we can get the first post out of the way.

~Kai

ღ~Broken Wings~ღ
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:03 pm

@ShadtheWerepire: Had to look up subbucus... lol but I'm so gonna do that.. I'll type up my girl...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:22 pm

@Kai? Go ahead and post the entrance!
@Zen it's really cool how it's a modern day lumiere the electricity Vs. Candles thing is really creative
@Forget cool! Not a lot of people know what it is heh I'm just a fantasy junkie XP

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:45 pm

@ShadtheWerepire: Ok I tried to submit my sheet but it says theres already a character with that name... but I look at the list above and the name isn't there... am I missing somthing?

Edit: Nvm I found out what the prob was! :)

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ღ~Broken Wings~ღ on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:51 pm

Well, I put my introduction up :) It's a bit on the long side >.> Sorry, I'm a detailed person. Anyway, it's there, just so you know. Let me know if there's anything I need to change.

~Kai
Last edited by ღ~Broken Wings~ღ on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ღ~Broken Wings~ღ
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:10 pm

Got to go offline now -.-
its 23:00 o' clock. And I got a hard day tommorow (Lie).
But I'll be back in 7 hours to review and post a reply.
6 Am is quite early, but meh. I'm a roleplay addict xD

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:26 pm

Great intro from both Xandria(sorry if I butchered that it will take me a while to get used to the names...) and Resim or whatever his name is... considering 7 hours from now is midnight for me you most likely see me online XD (though you never know... sometimes I am on super late...)

Twii I'll let that almost one liner slide since there is very little for you to say but come on you're a wolf make your tail twitch contemplate the smell of her damp hair, complain about how you can't go running out in the rain because the master will complain about a wet dog smell. idk talk about stuff emotions and random thoughs that come to your character's mind!

I think I'll make a post fo the beast once I get home from debate practice... Zen should probably be the one to greet you but any chracter should feel free to be the first to introduce themselves. (IF ANYONE SPILLS ABOUT THE CURSE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION THE BEAST WILL KILL YOU, I AM HONESTLY COMPLETELY SERIOUS >.>)

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:27 pm

Yo! I posted! I know it's small... but I have a head ache so please excuse me for that...

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:52 pm

Wow Zen and Kai are really impressive in their subtle hints toward the story of beauty and the beast XD (the allusion to Alice in wonderland was a nice touch) I'm just waiting for Dastex to break out in song!!

I'll make my entrance when the time is right, let the suspence grow a bit, let the girl get comfortable, and then the infamous "Master" will make his appearence... I should probably work on being cold-hearted in the mean time because usually that isn't my forte and I tend to dispise my cold characters.... XD

Once again, I'll let the short posts slide for now but really even filler lines are good to have! >.<

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!