Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Going Under

~IDEAS~

a part of “Going Under”, a fictional universe by Annalysa Jones.

Darklina and Earth have suddenly come close to one another and a pathway between the two worlds. Now the vampires, demons, etc that inhabit Darklina are coming to Earth. What will happen to the humans? [needs two more people]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Going Under”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] ~IDEAS~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:53 pm

THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL TELL ME IDEAS YOU HAVE FOR THE ROLE PLAY
"When you piss me off, I kick a baby. So please...for the children...."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] ~IDEAS~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:03 pm

okay: So if you have any ideas thus far, or you have anything you want to say that could thicken the plot, post it here. :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:08 am

I made a VERY peaceful character to come in and save my evil character's buttocks. :)
Experience has shown, and a true philosophy will always show, that a vast, perhaps the larger portion of the truth arises from the seemingly irrelevant.

~Edgar Allan Poe

Lirrin
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:21 am

okay! :)

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:28 am

Ooh, seems I didn't have to, someone else is saving me, yay!

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:31 pm

lol. yep, someone felt bad for him :P stupid humans. xD lol. jk jk

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:34 pm

lol. yep, someone felt bad for him :P stupid humans. xD lol. jk jk

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:37 pm

To Cazuki,

Since you a part of my other Darklina role play and you are using the same character in this one with the same basic history and i am also using the same character from that one in this one with the same history and what not. When i read yous latest post in "Psyche Changes" it said about him thinking about having to go to a different planet to find that cure. Should our characters in this one know each other from the role play "Psyche Changes", since they are the same characters? I think it would make sense if they knew each other, but i'll let it be your choice.

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:38 pm

To Annalysa,

Yeah i'm fine with that. It would make sense since we met in the past and for an idea i am devloping it would be good since in Past Of Darklina, i will entrust something to you from Harry that is important to Lupis tough till that rp gets to the point that i tell you it cannot be done here.

P.s. sorry about not posting, it was slow and Lirrin hadn't posted for a while, i missed the Yrael comment
For the ones lost in the great war of RP's!
Reality is what you make it... but reality can still be a pain in the ass!

Cazuki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:59 pm

@Cazuki: sweet, sounds good to me. And the plot thickens! dun dun dun lol

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:02 pm

Yeah, sorry about not posting, stormy skies sometimes mean fried computers so we keep it turned off when the weather turns bad.

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:05 pm

that sucks. There's been storms here and a bunch of ppls internet has been down, so if i ever don't reply for like an entire day, which would be a shock cause i'm on here constantly, that's probably why.

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!