Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Redemption of a Witch ~ Shadows and Illusions

Official Roleplay Logbook

a part of “Redemption of a Witch ~ Shadows and Illusions”, a fictional universe by A-Xephyr.

A world of strife 20000 years in the past

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Redemption of a Witch ~ Shadows and Illusions”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Official Roleplay Logbook

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A-Xephyr on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:07 am

This thread will be used for the sole purpose of cataloging The Major events of the RP and keeping a Diary of sorts for everyone to follow up, upon.

I must ask that Nobody post idle chat or comments in this thread, However. I will allow Journal entries. Where I will catalog the main RP flow, You may create individual journal posts in your characters perspective if you wish.

Once again. No idle chat, Just Diary entries.

Enjoy!

----

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Page 1 of 250:

Dear Diary:

Wow, Never thought I'd have to use this old thing. Anyways, Alex here. Today sure has been.. Eventful, to say the least.

It all started with this strange dream I had. And it isn't the first time either! That dream haunts me every time I see it. It's like... I'm supposed to know what it means.. Strange huh?

Well anyways, Annie woke me up as usual and then I got called down to work to fix a toaster. Which.. I kinda blew all our income on, and now we've got nothing. But that's not really important! Because right after there was this huge explosion and something attacked Mr. Gonzales! I won;t let them get away with stealing our shop supplies and Hurting Mr. Gonzales like this!

I'll keep you posted once I catch those crooks, Alex. out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

A-Xephyr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Official Roleplay Logbook

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A-Xephyr on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:48 am

Page 2 of 250: (Main cast View)

. . .

The diary page is filled with nothing but scratch marks and tears. Whats this? glued to the page is ... An injured Fly. It seems like Ratchet attempted to write an entry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

A-Xephyr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Comical on Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:28 pm

Leonardo Vitomir's Journal

Chapter 6 (Turn around after Resurection) Log 1

Various words seemed to be scribbled in a weird format of a foreign language with only a few words in English. Almost as if he was expecting people to possibly snatch his diary to take a peek.

Strangely enough though, there are various sketches of different faces that are listed in a chronological order of who he spotted first. What would seem even stranger, they're all familiar and appear to be very accurate.

Other parts seem to be written way out of proportion from the last. A little are a bit illegible to make out except some words and phrases. They appear to be rushed or written out of a lot of emotion and energy.

"FREEDOM".... "ASERATH"... "NEVER GONNA FIND ME".... "NEVER GONNA CATCH ME"...

"SO MANY PEOPLE"... "TOO MANY TO BE SEEN"..."WOMEN"..."MUST HIDE"... "POSSIBLE... INSANITY"... "HAPPY EITHER WAY"..

Miss Comical
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A-Xephyr on Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Page 3 of 250: (Main cast View)

Erm.. Well, I guess I should write an entry for today in Alex's stead.

Well, This is Anabelle, Let's see... After we rushed out of the burning shop, we came to par with this nasty robot. Alex tried to tackle it full on, but he couldn't take it down. Then out of nowhere, all these people showed up helping us. I guess they were local residents.. strange, I've never seen any of them before...

Well as much as they did to take it down, I . er, well... kinda, helped out a bit myself ^^;

After that, We ran back to the shop to check on Mr. Mauricio, only to have Alex wind up in a rather.. erm... Awkward situation.

That aside, We've been given the task to go northbound to Berlaim and meet up with a woman in the clocktower. It looks like all those other people are coming with us too.. This surely will be an .. interesting.. day.

A-Xephyr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Comical on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Leonardo Vitomir's Journal

Chapter 6 (Turn around after Resurection) Log 2

Sketches of various vendors and architecture of Azion Port can be seen on the page.

This town is actually... peaceful and beautiful in its own way upon inspection. Not a bad place to retire to if you can stand the smell of the sea along with the fish. If only I COULD retire...

I can't stop thinking about that group... I'll be damned if Aserath just shoved this into my head from the hells of which he still resides... But that's not really the gist of it. No... Something else seems to be on my mind as well...

Everything else seems to be in scribbles again along with sketches of a young girl.

Miss Comical
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!