Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Dragon War

The Dragon War

a part of “The Dragon War”, a fictional universe by Spootilious.

When your awake in a foreign prison due to an unjust opinion. When you discover a overwhelming power that could destroy the world. What will you do? It is up to you to save life as you know it. (rp began. STILL ACCEPTING)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Dragon War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Dragon War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spootilious on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:27 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Dragon War"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spootilious
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Dragon War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:54 pm

People, elves need to be over 100 years old. Those that are less than such are considered children to all other elves. Because they have the minds of a child, and the innocence thereof.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spootilious on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:14 pm

^_^ Don't worry moon, I've already asked for the changes.

Spootilious
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spootilious on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:39 pm

we'll start either tomorrow or friday even if we dont have all eight players. :) if someone wants to join in their more than welcome to submit a character and i'll be sure to add them into the story line. I'm looking forward to playing with all of you ^_^

Spootilious
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spootilious on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:17 pm

first post is officially up we have now begun ^_^

Spootilious
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:00 pm

/facepalm I put forward a character but the name that is the link is wrong.

7achary
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spootilious on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:09 pm

lol don't worry i understood ^_^ I like him good job :D

Spootilious
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:11 pm

If I am accepted would you like me to sit tight for a bit until you can introduce me into the game?

7achary
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spootilious on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:18 pm

I've already accepted your character. ^_^ and not at all you can jump right in I just posted the introduction today so no one has even started yet :)

Spootilious
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:28 pm

I submitted a character too...Can I jump in? XD

Hells13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:38 pm

I've already finished my post, but you said this was based off of dnd. Do you want me to decide whether the things I do are successful or not or would you like my character to attempt things and you tell me the outcome?

7achary
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spootilious on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:12 pm

well... hmm... i hadn't thought of that... lol ^^; you make a good point.... I'd say... that if its plausible to succeed.... such as punching a guy in the face while your standing right infront of him or throwing something a few feet... and you believe it'll work than go for it... but if its something that your unsure of... like trying to dig your way out of the "sandwall" (which wont work btw) then I would have to tell you weather it would succeed or not (to let me know that you are unsure just write that sam or any of the character are "attempting" that way i will be able to reply and know how to answer ^_^) make since? I'm wanting the campaign to have as much freedom possible but still be reasonable.

Spootilious
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Awesome, I went ahead and assumed the sand was not an option (glad I did). Sweet, this looks to be fun.

7achary
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spootilious on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:28 pm

ty ^_^ I'm glad you think so I hope it will be.

Spootilious
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:42 pm

I wanted to make a list of druid spells for my character just so I can have that knowledge at the ready. What is our level equivalent?

7achary
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spootilious on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:00 pm

Well... instead of lvl equivalence here how I'd like to do spells... you have 15-20 (depending on how strong a caster you choose to be since your main offense/defense is casting then you would be stronger than say... a multiclass character etc.) spell points per day . You can use ANY druid spells in the phb or otherwise if you choose but they cost 1 point per level as posted in the book your using. so a lvl three spell costs 3 points. You can use all your points before becoming exhausted... though in certain situations you are able to cast spells after this points but i'm sure there will be punishments (maybe a deep slumber or possible health damage idk yet). For those of you that aren't familiar with dnd I will allow you to create spells but plz run them by me so i can tell you how many points they cost to use that way we're all semi-evenly powered

Spootilious
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:42 pm

I've got some pretty ballin' spells I can use. I forgot how OP druids can be. I think I'm going to hold back on offensive spells, mainly because we already have a couple offensive casters, but also because Sam is a hands on person and wouldn't fight directly with his magic unless there was no other choice.

I had an idea for once our characters start communicating. I can transmute metal to wood and I can warp wood... so I'm pretty sure we could get out easily, but I'd be almost completely drained afterward. BTW could we have a roster of the people sharing cells? Sorry for all the questions and whatnot, this looks like it's going to be awesome.

7achary
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spootilious on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:07 pm

No worries ^_^ I like answering your questions... i guess it make me feel like i'm not as nerdy as i really am lol! ok ummm i'll try to make an outline of the cells as well...

Cell 1: (left)
Alibi
Siintahl

Cell 2:(left)
Aurora
Damien

Cell 3: (Right)
Itzhak
Sam

Cell 4: (right)
Xad

Spootilious
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anubus on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Darn, im alone in my cell. Well ill be meditating .

Anubus
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spootilious on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:29 pm

^^; sorry... odd number of ppl + u being half beast= ur own cell :)

Spootilious
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!