Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Reiken: The Search For Souls

Reiken: The Search For Souls

a part of “Reiken: The Search For Souls”, a fictional universe by Ketiou.

D.A.N, a massively corrupt company is running a highly profitable business extracting and selling human souls. It's up to Reikon, an organization of survivors to take down this company. (RE-OPENED)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Reiken: The Search For Souls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Reiken: The Search For Souls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketiou on Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:17 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Reiken: The Search For Souls"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Onomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom ;3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ketiou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Reiken: The Search For Souls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RARhythmBeat on Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:41 am

How advanced are you required to be for the RP. Cause I really find it a very good enjoyable one and I want to join, but I have a feeling my level of rp isn't high enough. THAT totally sounded like a game.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RARhythmBeat
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketiou on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:12 am

I totally would love if it was a game. Seriously, that game would be SO CASH.

It's actually not THAT advanced. I just put that so people understand that this isn't one liner country.

I'm sure you are "advanced" enough for the Rp.

Ketiou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:12 am

May I reserve the guitar? :3
Image Image Image Image Image

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:23 am

Off topic buut OH MY GOD AXIS POWERS HETALIA, KAWAIIIIII XD

I would like to reserve the Pen, I am working on a character now.

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RARhythmBeat on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:05 am

Crap since someone reserved the guitar already I guess I will reserve the deck of cards please I will start working on character today ^^. Never mind about it I guess someone else already took the deck of cards....I will go for the Chain.

RARhythmBeat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:37 am

Alright, I sent in my character. Just in case it was not terribly clear in my history, Asuka does NOT know about Reiken yet. I hope that this is not out of your planning because I thought it would add a nice bit of plot to her and the story. She can become the newest addition as soon as you find her. Which I recommend you do soon, her fears and the cold are quiet literally killing her.

Oh, about her eyes being a bright almost glowing blue, she awoke while the soul extraction process was already under way and then destroyed the machine doing it. This caused a somewhat violent surge of parts of her soul snapping back into her body. That was not without side effects and the side effect is that her soul is not something that is buried deep within her anymore. It's closer to the surface, the blue of her eyes and the slight glow is actually a an image of her soul.

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieJohan on Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:42 pm

I just sent in a character with the pen I didn't notice in here that some one requested it I can take the chain unless the pen falls though it's up to you I haven't really made anything like that solid.

JessieJohan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RARhythmBeat on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:27 pm

Woooooo. I am done with my Chain. I hope it's alright first time doing this and all ^^.

RARhythmBeat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsuyoku on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:54 pm

May i reserve the tracker for the Phantems?

Tsuyoku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:59 pm

Tsuyoku, I am sure you can, also Jessie, I had my character up for 16 hours. Sorry but the Pen is taken :( I believe there is still one more spot open for Reiken but both the pen and the chain are taken. However all of the Phantems are still open.

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieJohan on Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:24 pm

I guess then I need to speak with the GM I would like to join in as the resistance if he'll have me I can come up with another item it will take a bit of time to get the item fixed but I was looking forward to joining the resistance when I posted up my character.

JessieJohan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketiou on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:16 pm

Ok.

Gm here.

First off.

Akai yes you may reserve the guitar.

Tsu, Tracker is all yours.

Jessie, the Resistance. I'm not sure what you mean. Reikon is full, sorry.
I sent you a message regarding your character. If you could make a Phantem, that would be greatly appreciated.

Everyone, We desperately will need Phantem members. If you could submit some, that would be swell. Please make it clear what position you want.
Sorry I didn't get to the OOC in time, I was watching a movie/Firefly with my sister.

Oh and AXIS POWERS HETALIA! SQUEEEEE! :3

By the way, looking at the characters, I must say I sense a lot of cat hate. D; Nanase, your character is even allergic!
Such a horrible thing. Hito lobbs Cats. Haha. It will make it interesting.

Ketiou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketiou on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Nanase wrote:Alright, I sent in my character. Just in case it was not terribly clear in my history, Asuka does NOT know about Reiken yet. I hope that this is not out of your planning because I thought it would add a nice bit of plot to her and the story. She can become the newest addition as soon as you find her. Which I recommend you do soon, her fears and the cold are quiet literally killing her.

Oh, about her eyes being a bright almost glowing blue, she awoke while the soul extraction process was already under way and then destroyed the machine doing it. This caused a somewhat violent surge of parts of her soul snapping back into her body. That was not without side effects and the side effect is that her soul is not something that is buried deep within her anymore. It's closer to the surface, the blue of her eyes and the slight glow is actually a an image of her soul.

Sorry for the DB.

No, that's not any trouble at all. I was actually hoping we would have some new members to find and such. It would be boring if we all started out together. This will liven it up a bit.
Ah! Yes I was wondering about that. It confused me only slightly but I knew it had something to do with the induction. So she is basically like wearing her soul on her sleeve right now? Interesting.

Ketiou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:25 pm

In essence yes, she wears her soul on her sleeve. God forbid she ever fall in one of those machines again, it would rip her soul put very quickly, though I suppose this would mean she can access her powers slightly faster then the others??? maybe???? ah it wouldn't matter much, millisecond time differences lol

whut :s
Asuka loves cats.... she's not allergic to them, that would be terrible ;(
Your getting her confused with another character I think XD

Oh and this is just a bit of extra randomness but: Ketiou, look at Askuka's gloves :3 It's awesome

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketiou on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:42 pm

Lol. Sorry. I totally am.

Yay! Cat love.

Oh goodness. Lets hope that doesn't happen any time soon.
Sure that makes sense, but it probably takes more of a toll on her when she does use strenuous amounts compared to the other.

Oh boy! Awesome Gloves.

Ketiou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieJohan on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:13 pm

Okay gonna resubmit I want the Mercenary will not beable to submit till later tonight got to make the set up gonna keep her name and everything just change a bit of the back story.

JessieJohan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RARhythmBeat on Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:19 pm

Your thinking of me. xD. I have a story of why I don't like cats.

RARhythmBeat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketiou on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:18 pm

Oh! Right. Holland doesn't like cats. I'm surprised that Hitosurgi even let you in the head quarters with that cat hate.
XD

EDIT: I misunderstood what someone wanted to reserve. They said Merc but submitted a Medic. So yes, you can reserve the Merc.
Last edited by Ketiou on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ketiou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:38 pm

Whew. I got my character up. Sorry he's kind of late. I play in the pit orchestra for my school musical and we had two performances today....

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!