Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Legacy: Crimson Fate

Legacy: Crimson Fate

a part of “Legacy: Crimson Fate”, a fictional universe by MasterWolfXeg.

DEAD!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legacy: Crimson Fate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Legacy: Crimson Fate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterWolfXeg on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:13 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Legacy: Crimson Fate"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MasterWolfXeg
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Legacy: Crimson Fate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zeique on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:27 pm

If you say no to my suggestion that I shall PM you then I would like to have Umbra. I have a character from elsewhere that could work well with that element, just need a little editing and he is good.
To be accepted by others you must first accept yourself.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zeique
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:11 am

Hi there, I have a few questions before I create a char. For one thing, can you elaborate on what these experiaments are and what do they do to there subjects? I really am interested in this rpg so I would like to know. Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, I read all character profiles and the introduction over again so I think I got it straight, thanks again.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zeique on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:42 pm

I have a couples of fun questions for everyone. :)

Does anyone see why I have Lance's synopsis as "When you hear nothing is when you should fear..." in accordance to his abilities?
What kinds of qualities do you know/think sound waves have?

Some qualities I know (if I remember right) sound waves have:
Can disorientate someone and even mess up their depth/sense perception.
Give headaches and migraines.
Could cause others to forget something on some cases.
Needs air, water, or a gaseous element to travel around.
They are constant at all times where something with a heart is living.
Can cause someone to need to go to the bathroom when the hertz is low enough. (I did this to my classroom and the entire class including the teacher had to pee at some point.)
Can be used to train some organisms. (Although this is mainly with small animals.)
Moves at different speeds depending on the density of what it is moving through.

I have heard of/tested more but those are just some of my favorites.

Zeique
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Well, this can be kind of obvious be one could tell how far away it was that gave off the sound, depending on how good his/her hearing is.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:56 am

Hey where did everyone go?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!