Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Deck

Events and Ideas

a part of “The Deck”, a fictional universe by Wonderland.

Closed for now; being remade later.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Deck”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Events and Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:41 pm

So this last rp it started with The Prince of Spades holding a giant ball for all the royals to come to which was quite odd; no one from another kingdom was invited into one, you see. The prince of spades blackmailed ruby into joining sides; but then it didnt get that far because people couldnt post alot and there were alot of absences so.

Does anyone have any ideas for ideas, or how to start the roleplay this time or ideas for events further into the roleplay?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Events and Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ღ~Broken Wings~ღ on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:37 pm

I think someone should hold a ball for all of them to be able to meet, I suppose. That would make it more interesting, and they could talk business and such. Spades could hold the ball if you wish, or someone else could. It'll work with whoever.
~Just cause her eyes don't tear doesnt mean her heart isn't crying. And just cause she comes off strong, doesn't mean nothing is wrong.~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ღ~Broken Wings~ღ
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:45 pm

WHAT IF... The four Houses can have some sort of peace meeting in a specific place that isn't in any of the terriories, but in an effort to conquer them all one of the Houses starts some sort of battle or something of the like it doesn't really have to be a battle. The creatures who don't have any sides could be there out of interest and the bodyguards, advisors, ect could be brought along by the Princes and Princesses.

Like I said, it doesn't have to be a battle. They could just be decieving each other or send spies to the other sides and all or something else equally as dramatic could happen. It's open for ideas.

What dost thou think?

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:49 pm

I like the idea of them all meeting in a neutral area
but the "battle" couldn't be right away lol, it would have to take some time

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:03 pm

Yes... that would be good. But where?

We can make up a location in Wonderland if that works.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:40 pm

So what is the plan for where we are starting? I want to start typing my post up.
Just a heads up..
my first post is normally.. very very long.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:46 pm

Well... I don't know. I'm thinking about a place we could make up... maybe Wonderland has an abandoned garden and... they decide to hold a garden party there at that garden and meet together? It would be neutral since it doesn't have an owner. It was there for everyone to enjoy.

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:53 pm

So what about the center of wonderland? Just a garden like you said, but stunning, totally neutral, and how about they were all delivered a letter from an unknown (and will remain unknown) person/creature telling them to go there to a very royal party :) and they all naively go

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:07 pm

I like that idea! does everyone else think its a good idea?

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:32 pm

That's a great idea!! The Cheshire Cat can deliver the letters but he won't say who they're from? Since he's always popping in and out of the kingdoms anyway....
Image Image Image Image Image

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:53 pm

I love it! but I already typed up something for her walk to the shop.... can Mihi get the letter there?
(mysterious letters are exciting- and mysterious.)

Sivermist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:56 pm

I think Bell. meant the royals only get the letters... or did you mean everyone in Wonderland? I was thinking only the royals got the letters but word spread of them being sent out so some of the creatures decided to come?

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:59 pm

I think it's great either way. Mihi is actually more likely to come if she doesn't get an invitation....
But that will be great, I think.
I mean- who wants to bet something goes wrong :P

Sivermist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:04 pm

I meant the royalty would get it, but all the creatures can show up :)

so your intro would be

1. your chara finding the letter
2. travelling to the garden
3. intro into the garden

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:16 pm

Sounds good!

Cheshire cat and I have been talking. She had an amazing idea to be honest.

About an enemy falling upon Wonderland during the war; which forces the kingdoms and creatures to work together to bring down the evil... I actually have an amazing idea for that if you guys want to hear! A friend of mine was telling me about it to help me with my writing! I think it would be really cool to have! But we'd need to have a few more characters for it towards the middle of the roleplay. You guys want to hear?

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:18 pm

YES! I want to hear! :)
haha that kind of reminds me of narnia, two boys two girls.. yea. i'll be quite now :)

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:23 pm

Alright so... my friend and I were having a private roleplay. He made a character named De'Laire Slayer. Now... notice De'Laire sounds like the word "Dealer". De'laire is apart of a group known as the Dealers; who are essentially a group who used to rule Wonderland long, long ago... and they aren't good at all. Evil group who threw wonderland into slavery and darkness, even worse then The Red Queen herself; also known as the jokers too. So... maybe... the group comes out of hiding when they see how vulnerable the kingdoms are fighting at war. Kidnap a princess or two, kill a creature or cause havoc... that kinda thing and try to take over Wonderland again. And the kingdom and creatures must com together to defeat them!

... >_> That lame or... good?

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:30 pm

Very good! I like the idea :) If so I have dibs on making one of them and I do believe Gemma should be kidnapped.. just cus' :)

I love the idea! We will just have to wait a while because we really have to develop hatreds and likes first, as well as it isn't like the "dealers" are just going to storm in....

this little garden meeting could be once of their little schemes in the making
>:)

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:38 pm

I like it! And the idea that they drew the four together. Very awesome. :3

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:38 pm

That sounds good. What does everyone else think?

Or... a creature could be kidnapped instead. Or both princesses. Or just a prince. I think it's up to everyone to decide what happens. If some people are kidnapped or The Dealers are just aiming to kill and clear the royals out of the way. That makes more sense to me... what does everyone else think?

Anyway. We got how its going to start. I'll start typing my entrance for it on word.

Anyone else have anymore ideas for anything else?

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!