Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Hunger Games: A Blood Game

Alliances & Death

a part of “The Hunger Games: A Blood Game”, a fictional universe by kellycat122.

Once again, the Hunger Games have started.... and once again, many lives are about to be wasted on a live TV death game....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Hunger Games: A Blood Game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Alliances & Death

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:50 pm

This is the thread for alliances, where we can decide who will die and what alliances will be made in the roleplay
Omg
You can't see me, me
I'm blending in just like a pine tree, tree?
I am unseen, seen, You can't see me cuz I'm a ninja, nin, ninja, ninja, nin, ninja~
Hey, what the heck? That's a freakin monkey not a ninja! Who planned this out?! Fine, I'll deal with it
Image I guess epic ninja awesomeness comes with epic cuteness

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Alliances & Death

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:31 pm

So who wants to be my guy's partner

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:15 pm

My character is probably going to make an alliance with one or two people. She might even fall in love, who knows? There is so many possibilities XD Yeah but she's going to make an alliance with one or two people.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thuiy on Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:20 pm

I'd like my character to fall in love. Could lead to an interesting storyline. He might align with one or two people.

thuiy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:55 pm

My character would probably end up falling in love, forging strong friendships, and then dying a tragic death. X3
Maybe not the tragic death part.

But alliances and romance are definitely on the horizon for Lark, so if anybody wants~~
Image Image Image Image Image

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:10 pm

Ok so what alliances are going to be made?
And Shinku is probably going to fall in love with somebody so anybody want to fall in love with Shinku? XD
And thuiy the pic you used was Zero from Vampire Knight XD

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:38 pm

My guy may want to fall in-love with Shinku.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:07 pm

Okay then

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:45 pm

So who is going to die in the role-play? We're probably going to start soon

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thuiy on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:03 am

My character is probably going to die eventually, but not too soon. I think I'm gonna make him fall in love, watch his girlfriend get killed, slice apart the guy who did it, then fall on his sword and die.

thuiy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thuiy on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:13 am

It doesn't have to be that particular scenario, but he's probably going to end up killing himself because of his girlfriend. On a related topic, straight jacket, how about my character and kisa form up a relationship? It would be interesting, since my character is a loner, yours is a career, and both of them are from district 6.

thuiy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Straight Jacket on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:20 am

haha, that would be awesome. :P but be warned, she is cold~! x)

on a random topic... the book is AWESOME! ima start on the second one soon... all my friends say it sucks.. whats your opinion on it? :P
Image Image ImageImage Image

Straight Jacket
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thuiy on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:08 am

Well, would you like it to happen or not? It's your choice.

As for the book, I think that it was better than the first in some ways, but the only one that really sucked for me was the third one. It was just plain bad.

thuiy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:18 pm

Anyone want to ally with Kaylee? She could be handy with the right tools, I suppose. xD
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:23 pm

We should keep all the charas alive so ower characters have people to kill other then each other.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moksha-Achieved on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:45 pm

Ok, the plan for my guy is to go on a huge rampage and then die. :D soo.... if anyone wants to help take him down. It should be fairly epic.

My other guy's gonna go for a bit more... longevity :P so I'll be open to any alliances/ romance or whateva :)

Moksha-Achieved
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hells13 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:51 pm

I'll join up with Kaylee :3

Plus...I might conspire against you Moksha...

Hells13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moksha-Achieved on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:29 pm

Oh nooooo D:

Yeah, I'm not thinking anyone's gonna wanna pair up with me anymore. >.< Unless he dies and my other character gets into play. *HINTHINT, ANYONE?*

Moksha-Achieved
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Straight Jacket on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:33 pm

haha, but du~de! your posts are EPICLY AWESOME!!! XD

(To Moksha-Achieved)

so if your character does die... he will always be remembered in our hearts cause your posts are epicly awesome. :D

Straight Jacket
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moksha-Achieved on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:40 pm

Baww :3 thanks :)

He was designed to be dead though. I've had this guys outline in my head since I read the book. I was almost hoping we'd have more pre-fight but whatevs lol

Moksha-Achieved
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!