Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Kind of Demotic

A Kind of Demotic

a part of “A Kind of Demotic”, a fictional universe by SuckOnMyJuiceBox.

November 3rd, 1943 - The day the earth faded.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Kind of Demotic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] A Kind of Demotic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:15 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Kind of Demotic"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Someone doesnt like you? Fuck it. Having a bad day? Fuck it. Didn’t get that job, or that grade? Fuck it. Fighting with your lover? Fuck it. Feel fat today? Fuck it. Losing control of everything and everyone? Fuck it. What matters now won’t matter soon; the truly important thing is that you are alive, and that you have the capacity to do absolutely anything with this beautiful, crazy coincidence of being on this earth. Just stick your middle fingers in the air and think,‘Damn, I have it good.’
-Gerard Way

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] A Kind of Demotic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:19 pm

This sounds really interesting (and, seriously, your description completely drew me in!). I was just wondering though--did you have some sort of specific storyline in mind?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:17 pm

Uhm, not exactly. I was thinking.. well. Actually, I really should add one. Yep. I'ma add one.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:42 pm

LoverBird? Imma call you LoverBird. OH, SPECTRY-SAAAAN! Hi.

Anyway LoverBird, I am soooo joining this as the only type of character I can roleplay without it being absolute puke. A guy. Yes, I'm a failure as a female; can't even RP as my own gender. What has the world come to?

So yes, I shall get that up as..... Soon as I can. And get an idea. Cause ideas are faint and fading. Sadness is this.

How are you Spectry-San?
~Sunshine In Your Soul Makes Me Creep Outside Your Window~

Marshmallow People
AnahCakes = Grey Marshmallow
Magiko = Pink Marshmallow
YoniBoni = Triangle Man
JuiceyBox = Flying Otter
Bad RPer = Triangle Lady

~We arrived first, then comes the drinking celebration session, i was full with alcohol even i can't carry my head so i just slept my way on the floor.~
(It's In There Somewhere Third Line.)

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:54 pm

-flashy entrance with a microphone-

Oooooh, When I wake up, he dream isn't done. I wanna see your face and know I made it home. If nothing is true, what more can I do? I am still painting flowers for you. Show my cards, gave you my heart, wish we could start all over. Nothing's makin' sense at all. Tried to open up my eyes, I'm hopin' for a chance to make it alright.

I love you guys. Ello' ello', Specto.

Lozey never runs out of ideas, what foolishness do you speak of? I'm also a failure as a female; I can't make any lady characters for the life of me unless their horribly mannish, which kind of defeats the purpose, right? We can suck at biologically being female together.

I'll be a boy, too. If there be rooms. If not, I'll be a girl. Who looks like a boy. Kufufufufu.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:31 am

>_> -throws flowers at Yonbi-

I LIKE THIS! And I'm gonna go ahead and join. I shouldn't, because I am in a lot o' RPs, but I don't wanna miss out on this EPICNESS!! :D

Hmmm.... Yeessshh... I will begin now.

Can they have white hair?

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:32 pm

Lovely: Of COURSE you can! :D Only you. Because your speciaefll<-- I wrote like that because my nephew was trying to pry my mouth open to see my blue tongue, so I kind of freaked out while his thumb was jabbing my eye out. But anyway; Yes, you can. Because your special. Not speciaefll.

Yoni: YOUUUUUU. Now all we need is darling Mahiko. And yeah, all the spots are still open, unless you guys want me to reserve. Wanna know what song I have stuck in my head? :O I forgot what its called but its like,

don't, don't you want me? You know I don't believe you when you say that you don't need meee.

The voice is really deep, and.. its so catchy. WANNA KNOW WHAT's REALLY CATCHY? Bullet by HollyWood Undead. It's about suicide, but it has the happiest & catchiest tune I've ever heard.

Lozerface: Eh. Im not that bad at roleplaying girls, but guys are just so much more fun. And sexy.

OHMGYOODNESS. Now I know what I forgot to add on the character sheet! THE THEME SONGGGGS.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:24 am

>P YAY!!!! OMG! I had her all made up, but I had two ethnicities ready to go just in case! One with black hair and one with white hair! (My hair is brown, and I hate it, so my character usually NEVAR have brown hair. XP . Some people wear it so well. I dye mine red. :D)

YAY! OKAY! -thumbs up- Will have her up and ready to go in like... 20 minutes! -jumps up and down, gleefully- Whee!!!

And on a quick side note: I love playing guys, but I have such better luck playing women. >_> I dunno... perhaps it comes naturally? :O

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:51 pm

Is it gonna be just you and me Juicy-Juice? ._.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:52 pm

Better not. :O I worked so hard on this mother fucker. [Marley]

Lozer said she was going to join, and so did Yoni, so yeah..they are. They're my wittle babies.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:10 am

WAIT! Stop the tempo... *puts on dancing shoes and taps*
Can I join? I like how it starts. I WANT to join and make this even more epic than it already looks like. So can I join? I'll have a character up as soon as possible!
Bother me with stupid things only if you have a good, tamed humour ...

Jane Storm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:34 pm

Oh God.... This sounds great, as is expected from my JuiceyMuffin. Ehhh.... Why do the four of us actually stink at playing female characters.... -.- I hate playing girls because they almost all turn out the same way. And I really want to play someone who's either really spazzy and yet still finds a way to stay classy, or like.... No, that's what I want to do for my next character. I'll just have to find the most evil way to use him.... Kufufufufufuuu....

ANYWAY, I CAN play either, but it's up to you, mein Juicey liebe cake, whatever's left.
Image ImageImage

Neko's Words of Wisdom
"The stalker who stalks people will subsequently be stalked by other stalkers."
"The castle moves sideways and can go through any piece, and the king is invisible when played on Mondays, and the queen likes teeeeeaaaa!" — Lurelle as Tanaka (Black Butler)

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:29 pm

You can be whateva' you want, girlfra~nd. Like, you can be a pebble. Like, because pebbles totally remind me of baby lettuces. :D

Alrightty.. you can be whatever you want, love. <3

Jane: All that jazz. :D

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:37 pm

I say we pester people. >_>

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Because we were all secretly meant to be male but then our DNA shoved it's middle finger in our faces and said we weren't allowed.

Fuck DNA.

Anyway; JuiceyBox I am working hard on finding the perfect guy for this and he is under work and is going to be so Spanish/Brazilian it's going to be like Latino just slapped you in the face. -.- HAHAHAHA. Oh, god. Inside jokes are so funny when you think about them three seconds after what triggered it.

I'll have him done by tomorrow at midnight. I swear.

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:07 pm

:O Inside jokes!

YAY! ANOTHER CHARACTER! WOOT!

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:59 pm

Bahahhahaha I love you guys.

I'd type other stuff, but I need to go to bed and catch the bus tomorrow. I'll be gone for two days, maybe... one and a half, depending on when I get home. So, I'll catch ya'll later.

-throws male testosterone confetti-

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:08 pm

YAY~! I've started mine. I wrote his personality, and then realized later that he was England.... So I had to change him a little, because I don't think I could actually put up with being British. So... now... he's more like.... If Germany and England had a lovechild... it would be Nevada. Wait. No. NO. Nonononono.... I just hurt my own mind. My thought process after typing that was like, Nevada is a State, which would be like saying that part of America is Germany and England's lovechild, but I'M German, which is like saying that part of me is part of Germany and England's lovechild, which is part of America, which means I'm part American. Hold on, I'm going to read this again to see if it makes sense.

No. No, it didn't.

OMG! Speaking of me being stupid, I totally just reminded myself of how I came up with Nevada's name. RIGHT! So, I have this coin collection (a story that starts like this can never be good -.-) and I was examining it like the nerd I am, because I like world currency and they're pretty to look at. SO. I saw the name 'Denver Hayes' on the back of one of them, and I was like, "Oh, that's a pretty name." So I went to put it on his profile, and then I realized that I didn't like the name Denver, so I changed it to Nevada, because... and I'm seriously not joking... my mind said to me at that exact moment, "Nevada is also a state." Kick me please. I just realized about twenty minutes ago that while, yes Nevada is a state, Denver is a city in Colorado. I just want to say RIGHT NOW that I've never failed Geography in my entire life... so I don't understand how this happened. ^_^

Well... now I feel left out, so I've gotta say it, too. I LOVE YOU ALL~!!!! There. That felt good.

All that aside, Mein AnahCake is right.... Someone up there is torturing us, I swear. I just wish that Honey's male testosterone (I wasn't aware that there was any other kind of testosterone....) confetti had magical gender-changing properties. I was drinking a few weeks ago and brought the subject of getting a sex change up to my family, and my mom asked me if it was because I was bisexual, and I told her that if I were a guy, I'd be gay. Very bluntly. She didn't say anything, but now my family thinks I'm even weirder because of it. Oh well!

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:30 pm

My brain; is in pain. My body; wishes that confetti worked. My character; IS DONE!

Oh isn't it a happy day when everything works out for the best. Why yes, yes it is. I have to say, Camilo is possibly one of the best characters I have ever made on this site. Not better than Laurence or Jon but maybe RIGHT ON PAR. He's so...... Yum. He is the lovechild of Spain and Brazil even though if you think about Spain invaded Brazil so maybe he's more like a rape child. I dunno; he's just too amazing for me to explain and I don't plan on raping any of you with it. Maybe. I'm not sure. If you guys upset me maybe I will.

I LOVE YOU ALL TOO~!

Now to post this guy because he's soooooo fine I wanna make him mine while we drink some wine and finely dine. OHHHH SNAP! I made all of that rhyme.

How awesome am I?

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MagicalNeko on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:30 pm

Almost done.... I had to do another change in his personality, because I read over it and I didn't like it. It's all good now. He no longer sounds like an England/Germany lovechild. :D

Russia Face! ^J^

MY GOD. Nevada has the longest list of dislikes in the entire world. -.- He's so angry. But only when he feels like it. And if he doesn't, he'll remember what he should be angry about and then bitch about it later when he's bored. Rawr. He needs a theme song. That's what I suck at the most, because I don't listen to English music.... -.- Raaawwwrrrr....

MagicalNeko
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!