Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Regalis: The Fall of Leogoryth

Regalis: The Fall of Leogoryth

a part of “Regalis: The Fall of Leogoryth”, a fictional universe by daathkil.

Regalis: once a beautiful, lush planet with a thriving ecosystem and blossoming races. Now, Regalis' peoples are at war, fighting over resources and laying waste to one another to secure their way of life. But who pulls the strings from the shadows...?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Regalis: The Fall of Leogoryth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Regalis: The Fall of Leogoryth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daathkil on Wed May 04, 2011 4:39 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Regalis: The Fall of Leogoryth"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I say we take off; Nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

daathkil
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Regalis: The Fall of Leogoryth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daathkil on Thu May 05, 2011 6:21 am

i finally waded through all of the tab business and I must say that it seems like it will work really well. i wish I had a way to make sure people couldn't randomly post in my library and guildmaster "places" tab because they are informative. I'll just ask people not to post in them. the community is pretty good around here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

daathkil
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daathkil on Thu May 05, 2011 10:29 pm

I've created a new class at the behest of a user. I was already thinking about adding the class type but I'm trying to modify the game during its early stages to facilitate players while I can. If you look over the game and have any ideas just drop me a line and let me know. You can also check in on the library right here. I'll be modifying it for the next week or so to get as much history written as I can. I'll also be adding in a lot of information to make character creation easier because I know the rules and the battle system are a little unorthodox.

daathkil
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Mon May 09, 2011 10:41 pm

Holy crap, I just got on and saw like, 30 different posts and a battle starting before I could even respond!

I'm not sure that I can keep up with you guys...

Eskay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby captain cheesesticks on Tue May 10, 2011 9:41 pm

Aww, Eskay, it's not so bad. We're moving to a new area and we're just starting a new quest in there. I think you'll be okay.

captain cheesesticks
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby daathkil on Wed May 11, 2011 3:14 pm

Aww, Morgan. Look at you playing mama...

daathkil
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby captain cheesesticks on Wed May 11, 2011 3:16 pm

You shut your fat piece of shit face, asshole!

captain cheesesticks
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!