Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Even When its Over

Even When its Over.

a part of “Even When its Over”, a fictional universe by N_Harmonic_Music.

You were supposed to have a twin. But they died. That's what you thought. Instead they are alive, and inside of you. Because of this you are stuck in a school for others like you.[Still Accepting :)]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Even When its Over”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Even When its Over.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Sun May 08, 2011 3:15 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Even When its Over."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
" If I lay here would you lie here with me, and forget the world?"
"I'm just me, and no one else."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Even When its Over.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mrsinuzuka on Sun May 08, 2011 3:31 pm

This sounds interesting. I think I may join...
Don't
tell me
the sky's the limit
when there are footprints
on the

moon

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mrsinuzuka
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Sun May 08, 2011 4:32 pm

this sounds fun x)
I think I'm going to join.
ImageImage

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sun May 08, 2011 5:17 pm

This does sound fun. Do the twins have to identical twins, or can the be fraternal?
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N_Harmonic_Music on Sun May 08, 2011 5:35 pm

They can be Fraternal,

N_Harmonic_Music
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Sun May 08, 2011 5:50 pm

does our characters have different appearances for every different personalities?

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Sun May 08, 2011 7:13 pm

Yes you do. :)

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Sun May 08, 2011 7:29 pm

You guys have excellent ideas.
I hope it's okay that I made this slightly related to DID in addition to the metaphysical component.
It needs to be about 20% cooler

Kveria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Sun May 08, 2011 7:29 pm

okay (;
im going to work on my character now. if I dont have it up today, then I'll prpbably have it up tomorrow :D

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sun May 08, 2011 7:48 pm

Should we put the personalities in the same character entry or should each be separate?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Sun May 08, 2011 8:26 pm

yeah i dont think im going to finish my character today.
mind reserving me a spot for room 103?

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun May 08, 2011 9:05 pm

May I reserve a character?

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sun May 08, 2011 9:49 pm

Yeah, can I reserve a character too? I don't care what room I'm put in.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Sun May 08, 2011 11:37 pm

Spectrum/Chari... Someone should come play in 102.

Kveria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Mon May 09, 2011 6:16 am

Wow, so many reservations. I geuss we do have good ideas, I shall tell Music to reserve it all for you guys when he gets out of school.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mvpbts on Mon May 09, 2011 3:31 pm

May I reserve a room!? I don't care what room. I just really, really, want one.
:]

mvpbts
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Tue May 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Could I reserve room 106? This looks loveeelyy~.

My character sheet will probably be done by tomorrow, if not tonight.

Thank youuu.
Someone doesnt like you? Fuck it. Having a bad day? Fuck it. Didn’t get that job, or that grade? Fuck it. Fighting with your lover? Fuck it. Feel fat today? Fuck it. Losing control of everything and everyone? Fuck it. What matters now won’t matter soon; the truly important thing is that you are alive, and that you have the capacity to do absolutely anything with this beautiful, crazy coincidence of being on this earth. Just stick your middle fingers in the air and think,‘Damn, I have it good.’
-Gerard Way

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Tue May 10, 2011 4:51 pm

Ok then, Juicebox :)~

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Wed May 11, 2011 4:23 pm

*Raises hand awkwardly from the background* I'd like a reserve too. I don't mind on room numbers, so anything would be just dandy...
"If one is born in a world that creates insanity, does being normal make them mad? Or is it those who fit in with the society that are the crazy ones? What is normality? What is insanity? If twins are such a rare occurrence in one world, does it make them strange, when they are so common in another? If a man grins all of the time, but others do too, does that make him a freak? There is only one freak, and that is the man that stands alone... Don't you agree?"

"Freakshow?"

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Wed May 11, 2011 4:35 pm

Lol, Sure you can Gun. :)

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!