Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New York: The City That Never Sleeps

New York: The City That Never Sleeps

a part of “New York: The City That Never Sleeps”, a fictional universe by Kenzi.

New York! The city of dreams and fame. What would you give up to make it big?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “New York: The City That Never Sleeps”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] New York: The City That Never Sleeps

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sat May 14, 2011 4:56 pm

Hello everyone and welcome to the New York RP! If you have any questions, concerns, ideas please feel free to PM myself and/or lovechanningforever. We are your GMs and are very excited to get this RP rolling. If you have any friends who would be interested, please invite them because... the more the merrier! I know some of you can't post your characters for a few days, so I'm going to wait until those I have already spoken to have posted their characters and then we can begin!

If your character needs a roommate, or is looking for a roommate, go ahead and sort it out here, over PMs, or in the roleplay itself.

Looking forward to writing with all of you! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] New York: The City That Never Sleeps

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Sun May 15, 2011 7:07 am

Hello there!
I'm thinking of having Gerard move in with someone, does anyone need a roommate?
Someone who could put up with Gerards weirdness~

*EDIT: Never mind, decided he’ll have his own place.*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snickerdoodle07 on Sun May 15, 2011 6:01 pm

Clara could use a roommate if anyone is willing to share.
She's new to the area, been staying at a cheap motel until she can find a roommate.
"You wait little girl on an empty stage, for fate to turn the light on."
-Sixteen Going on Seventeen. The Sound of Music.

snickerdoodle07
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sun May 15, 2011 7:22 pm

Bella is just moving into the apartment building and is looking for a roommate so they can be together if you want! Bella will be moving in in the first post.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snickerdoodle07 on Sun May 15, 2011 7:39 pm

That sounds great to me!

snickerdoodle07
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Sun May 15, 2011 9:42 pm

John is looking for a roommate, is there anyone left?
♥ "The scars of your love, remind me of us. They keep me thinking, we almost had it all.
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless. I can't help feeling..."♥

xxLilly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sun May 15, 2011 10:18 pm

There is someone else that will be posting their characters in a day or so. Also, they could put three in one apartment. It's not the regular sort of apartments that you would normally think of. Picture it as more of a open space made into an apartment my small walls. Very ghetto/character style apartments haha. If you've seen Love and Other Drugs, picture Maggie's apartment. I will post pictures tomorrow!

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Mon May 16, 2011 1:25 am

LOL, the OOC looks like a craiglist post looking for a roommate! Still waiting for the others for their characters! Come on! I'm excited!

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ginnyisdacoolest on Mon May 16, 2011 2:37 am

I'd love to make an artist character for this; I might not be super active over the next two weeks though, would that be alright? I hope so, as I'd really love to join.
BY THE TIME YOU HAVE FINISHED READING THIS YOU WILL HAVE REALISED THAT YOU HAVE WASTED SECONDS OF YOUR LIFE.

(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

ginnyisdacoolest
Member for 16 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Mon May 16, 2011 4:02 am

What do you mean by "not super active" Lol.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ginnyisdacoolest on Mon May 16, 2011 5:08 am

Well, I might only get in a post or two a week. Would that be alright? I'm just going to be busy until the 27th, but like I said I still like the look of this roleplay and would love to join anyway.

ginnyisdacoolest
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Mon May 16, 2011 5:51 am

Yeah, I guess that'll be okay. Well it's okay for me. But it's up to Kenzi if she'll accept the character.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ginnyisdacoolest on Mon May 16, 2011 5:56 am

Okay, cool, I'll go submit the character :)

ginnyisdacoolest
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Mon May 16, 2011 6:35 am

OOOhhhhh I like Anatoli.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ginnyisdacoolest on Mon May 16, 2011 7:13 am

Thanks, that's encouraging :) I've already PM'd Kenzi his secret; shall I send you it as well?

ginnyisdacoolest
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Tue May 17, 2011 11:38 am

It is fine that you can only post minimally for the next two weeks and your character and secret are both accepted!

Iovechanningforever and I are figuring out when we will start and we will let you know ASAP

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snickerdoodle07 on Tue May 17, 2011 6:17 pm

I can't wait to start! :D

snickerdoodle07
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ginnyisdacoolest on Wed May 18, 2011 1:35 am

Yay :)

About room mates; I was unsure whether or not to have Anatoli have one. I think he'd choose to live on his own unless he really needed someone to share the rent, but I didn't know if it would maybe be easier to get some interactions going if he had a room mate.

At this point I think I'll probably just have him live alone though.

Edit: Yeah, he's going to live alone unless that changes in the roleplay.
Last edited by ginnyisdacoolest on Fri May 20, 2011 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

ginnyisdacoolest
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Fri May 20, 2011 12:01 am

Hi there darlings! The RP is officially open for posting. Go make those fingers start working. Do your best to make this RP last and interesting.

And by the way here are some room mate list:

Riley and Heath
Lee and Audrey

So far those are the only pairs that I know, please message me or Kenzi if you are interested in having a roommate (make sure to ask the RPer if they are okay with the idea of having their charrie share an apartment with yours.)

Happy POSTING! :)

P.S.
A little note from Kenzi.
The NY we live in is somewhere around Brooklyn. Imagine an old building " an old rundown factory/building that was turned into condos. Cheap rent, huge spaces, but run down. If you've seen Love and Other drugs, it would look like Maggie's room on the inside." So there you go. :)

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Fri May 20, 2011 12:56 am

Look at the front tab of the actual roleplay to see photos on the apartments!

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!