Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Operation Heartless

Operation Heartless (Redo)

a part of “Operation Heartless”, a fictional universe by NasiaWords.

Shadow Pokemon are on the rise again. Can this school teach students to capture them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Operation Heartless”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Operation Heartless (Redo)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Tue May 31, 2011 2:06 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Operation Heartless (Redo)"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Operation Heartless (Redo)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue May 31, 2011 2:09 pm

Ah, trying this one again? :P I'll have a character up a little later; I have things i need to do now (packing, laundry)
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Tue May 31, 2011 2:22 pm

Mhm!

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue May 31, 2011 3:30 pm

There's the character...and yes, I did change a few things this time. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Tue May 31, 2011 3:33 pm

sooooo just curious are you only alowed pokemon from the list on the introduction or would it be possible to start with a riolu?

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue May 31, 2011 3:45 pm

Hey wolf. :P Hmm...last time, we were only allowed to use Pokemon from the list, though I think we made an exception for one who was a trainer before attending the school. But even then, we didn't allow Pokemon that weren't common to catch. She had wanted an Eevee, if I remember properly, but I don't remember whether or not we let her have the Eevee, or if she had to choose a different Pokemon. ...You don't mind that I answered for you, do you, Nasia?

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Tue May 31, 2011 4:22 pm

Hey I was hoping to use Cyndiquil as my Pokemon so two questions please,

1)Can I actually use him, if not I could find another and

2)Does that mean I can't catch Shadow Pokemon to help them?
IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!!!!!!

O o

/¯/___________________________
| BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH­­RGH!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Image Image Image Image Image

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue May 31, 2011 4:46 pm

Shadow Pokemon are the one exception to that rule. You can catch it to help and purify it but, once the purification process is done, you must either release it to the wild, or release the Pokemon you had so that you are back to one. As far as using Cyndaquil...I think I'll wait for Nasia to answer that one, since trainers start off with that one...but realize it means you were doing something else with Pokemon before you came to the school; trainer, coordiantor, etc. In the end, it's up to Nasia.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Tue May 31, 2011 4:56 pm

yeah that's fine, that means I will have some experiences from encounters with wild Pokemon

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Tue May 31, 2011 11:46 pm

we;ll i have full intentions on joining this i just gotta do some pokemon reserch....havent playted since yellow i dont recognise over half the names on that list riolu and lucario are the only non legendary pokemon i know of from any of the other games which is why i asked off to do reserch

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:33 am

Hey Sora112112, I think it's totally fine to use a Cyndiquil as your pokemon. :)

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:29 am

well i think ive narrowed it to an growlithe or an pikachu although im more partial to the growlithe, any how ill probably have my charechter when i write them up not start with a pokemon.

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:44 am

ok so lets see if i understand everything as a write up my char, one pokemon at a time, pokemon comes from the list and at a later time you can release yours for a different one so i could potentially try to get a riolu later in the campaign? and how do the snag balls work?

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:15 am

Umm...I don't think we put much thought into how the snag balls work. :P and one Pokemon at a time, unless you have a shadow Pokemon you're trying to help out, and yes, you could potentially try to catch a Riolu later on, after we get off the island; the Pokemon listed are just the ones you can catch there on the island. I remember last time we had a plan to leave the island, but everyone left before we got that far; well, half of them did, anyway. I think, as far as the snag balls, we're just using pokeballs that are kinda...custom made to be used to snag the shadow Pokemon. I'm not entirely sure; up to you, Nasia. I only helped make the original rp...you need to do some thinking here, too. :P And yes, if you are starting out at the school and didn't do any training before arriving, then you must start with a Pokemon coming from the list.

...Wow..that's probably the longest OOC post I've made, aside from updates on an rp. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddMagician on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:17 am

This looks totally fun and I should have a CS up soon enough ^^ Once this demon cold of doom lets go enough I'll try and write something up^^ The story arc of this is really interesting and would almost make for a fun game too xD

MaddMagician
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:25 am

Demon cold of doom...??? Lol...it would make an interesting game...maybe something I'll have to talk my brother into...that's something he would know about. :P Oh, and Nasia, I may be making more characters...we have more to catch than to see the Pokemon, so, depending on the characters we get later on, I may make more. Just letting you know.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfoftheage on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:17 am

thanks as always for the clarification crystal

wolfoftheage
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:40 am

No problem; I know Nasia won't be on here all too often, since she has a bad habit of getting herself grounded from the computer :P so I usually end up doing this part for her all the time. I'm kinda used to it by now, anyway... That, and she's not usually online nearly as often as I am. :P ...Which I might not be online nearly as often for about a week; housesitting for a friend, adn have to watch their dog much more carefully than mine...less time online. :P

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:32 pm

Mhm! Crystal is like my super visor person. She answers all the big questions! :)

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:17 pm

...Whatever you say, Nasia. (supervisor person???) :P We'll give Madd some time to make his character, and then Nasia and I will have to work out the partners. Everyone will probably be on the same team, considering how few players we ever get. Possibly two; depends on what we work out. If anyone wants their character paired to a specific character, let one of us know, and we'll see what we can do. (Probably just going to pair people based on personalities...or something :P)

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!