Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cantarella: The Match

Engagements!

a part of “Cantarella: The Match”, a fictional universe by cat847.

5 Princes all have to have an arranged marriage, and at the masquerade ball they will be matched with one girl out of 5, but once the mask is removed, will they actually fall in love? (full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cantarella: The Match”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Engagements!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Tue May 31, 2011 6:31 pm

Ok, sorry for the wait, I've been really busy lately, but here they are! The engagements!

Aria Syviis & Rainier de Alicante
Rave Heartnet & Ethan Collins
Shinku Touya & Halo (last name forgotten)
Aika Kagamine & Kail Levontes
Evania Sylbr & Pandora Yorik

>:D I'm so interested to see how these engagements will turn out!

Anyways, I'll do the first post:
Here is the format for posting:
Code: Select all
[color=YOUR HEX CODE HERE][center][size=200]CHARACTERS FULL NAME HERE[/size]

TEXT HERE[/color][/center]
Last edited by cat847 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cat847
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Engagements!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silent Death on Tue May 31, 2011 6:40 pm

:D Awesome! I'm going to have a ton of fun with this. ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Silent Death
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Tue May 31, 2011 6:42 pm

Oh... Gorie/Aria, I'm sorry in advance, I really am. Rain isn't. Cat... Why do I suspect you did that on purpose? >:)
It needs to be about 20% cooler

Kveria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Tue May 31, 2011 7:04 pm

Yeah, it's going to be fun with Rave and Ethan being paired! ^^
Image Image

Ravelin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Tue May 31, 2011 7:10 pm

lol yup, :D

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyLibby on Tue May 31, 2011 7:32 pm

Tough Guy and Bunny girl, could be a very fun combination! :P

LadyLibby
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Tue May 31, 2011 7:57 pm

lolololololololololol
Oh my god. I am so looking forward to this! xD
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Tue May 31, 2011 8:17 pm

Why do I have a feeling that Aria just might drive Rain to complete madness? Lol jk ^_^

Ravelin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Tue May 31, 2011 8:25 pm

haha she just might. xD They're surely going to butt heads like crazy - at least, she will want to. Rain seems like he'd be rather indifferent. Probably really annoyed with her. Which will simply coax her on more. xDDDD

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Tue May 31, 2011 8:29 pm

Hopefully I could post today, my computer isn't receiving connection right now...so my mom's phone will have to do for now.

Wow, the pairing this time is so different than last time. This will be interesting to say the least~
"You'll have to be a little more specific --- A lot of things are my fault."

lazuli
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silent Death on Tue May 31, 2011 8:33 pm

Haha, this will most definitely be interesting. >.>

Silent Death
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyLibby on Tue May 31, 2011 9:12 pm

I will be able to post a bit later :]

LadyLibby
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Tue May 31, 2011 9:27 pm

Rain: I cannot freeze my future wife, that is beneath me. I cannot freeze my future wife, that is beneath me *Smiles at her with a twitching eyebrow*.

That's about how I imagine this engagement is going to go. And her DRESS. She will be the last girl Rain is ever going to want to touch... He'll just have to end up with her because the other princes will pick everyone else. So. excited.

Are they going to have to sleep in the same room and everything, or is that too improper? XDD

Kveria
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Tue May 31, 2011 9:30 pm

Ok, I had to admit I kinda had a little fun with the pairings >.< >:D Last time I tried to make the engagements good, but this time I just want them to be fun and interesting XD

cat847
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cat847 on Tue May 31, 2011 9:32 pm

And yeah, all the couples have to sleep in the same room >:D

cat847
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyLibby on Tue May 31, 2011 9:39 pm

:O How preposterous! :P Lol, no not really, it shall definitely make things funny and interesting

LadyLibby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Tue May 31, 2011 9:49 pm

Kveria wrote:Rain: I cannot freeze my future wife, that is beneath me. I cannot freeze my future wife, that is beneath me *Smiles at her with a twitching eyebrow*.

That's about how I imagine this engagement is going to go. And her DRESS. She will be the last girl Rain is ever going to want to touch... He'll just have to end up with her because the other princes will pick everyone else. So. excited.

Are they going to have to sleep in the same room and everything, or is that too improper? XDD

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA *chokes on laughter and dies*
lolol xD

Ahhhh, the dress. Quite fitting for a half demon~ ;3 And quite entertaining for this couple xD I can't wait to see how this all writes out.

And for the whole having to share beds thing, I could definitely see her reacting something like this:

Aria: "Well, thats fine and dandy and all if you want to sleep in the same bed and whatnot. If not, thats your loss. You can sleep on the floor." *snickers evilly*

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Tue May 31, 2011 11:44 pm

Aria: "Well, thats fine and dandy and all if you want to sleep in the same bed and whatnot. If not, thats your loss. You can sleep on the floor." *snickers evilly*

LOL TO THE MAX!!!!! XD XD I can SO see Aria saying that!!! And then doing some Haiku to force him to sleep on the floor if he refuses to do both!

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Tue May 31, 2011 11:59 pm

Also, I would think that at least two people have an "affair" or what ever they call it when you're engaged to make this RP VEEERRRY interesting. It would seem a little too easy and quick if everyone was happy (used loosely XD) who they paired up with ;)

For example, I would think Aria would at least flirt with the other princes and Rain would feel jealous, but would refuse to admit it even to himself, and treats her like dirt. Until Aria realizes that he's weird way of liking her or something.

Food for thought.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:04 am

Actually, he probably will. If he sleeps at all. Ooh, I don't want to say everything, but Rain (and perhaps Aria) are going to be in for a rude awakening come bedtime. That was a bad pun.

So here's what I predict. Rain and Aria will either prove that opposites attract or prove that random engagements cause pre-martial infidelity and possibly murder. Either way... This will certainly not be boring.

Also, I vote that everyone changes TBA to the name of their engagement partner... Otherwise your newfound true love might think you rejected him or her!

Rave: Definitely. Again, not saying what I'm planning (oh, but I do have plans) but if Rain doesn't end up part of some kind of love triangle, I'll have done something wrong. Plus, why feel bound to the person you're going to get married to? Things are subject to change until they say "I do"... >:D
Last edited by Kveria on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kveria
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!