Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pirates ll Hearts Of Oak ll

Sign-up

a part of “Pirates ll Hearts Of Oak ll”, a fictional universe by That One Guy.

"My heart is pierced by cupid, I disdain all glittering gold. There is nothing can console me, but my jolly sailor bold.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pirates ll Hearts Of Oak ll”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Sign-up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:16 pm

Sign-up
Code: Select all
[left][size=200][font= pick a font that suits your style][color= pick a color] Name [/color][/font][/size][/left]

[right][img] realistic only, and in the 1700's hair was around shoulder length for guys, keep that in mind[/img][/right]

Age: [you are only allowed to be 15 if you are a cabin boy or powder monkey]
Appearance: [paragraph]
Title: [So what are you, bootswain, cook, surgeon?]

Nationality: [english, spanish, french?]
Languages: [how many if more than one, tell me what they are]
Literate?: [can they read and write}

Personality:
Bio: [include how you managed to get onto Captain Arturo's ship]

Opinion: [Can you do a little monologue for me? Something funny or serious, don't matter, can be your character being interviewed or simply writing their thoughts down in a journal]

OOC
    Tab
    Mermaid information
    Ship
    [url=]IC[url]
    [url]Captain's Log[/url]
    [url]NPC's]/url]

I'm sure you don't need me reminding you yet again that I wish for this to be realistic. But just to recap, everyone on the ship fights, and fights dirty, so no one is only there for combat. It is a ship, it has sailoring duties! All except for the surgeon, who is really almost like a guest on board when he has nothing else to do. Here are the roles availiable!

First Mate/ Quartermaster The first mate, or quartermaster, doles out everything from rations to punishment. He is also in charge of dividing up booty taken from other ships. Basically he handles the technicalities while the Captain worries about the big picture.
Taken By

1. Blizzard

Bootswain The ship carries multiple bootswain, or junior officers, to tend the riggings and sails. Also, they keep the deck clear of rubish.
Taken By

1. -
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -

Carpenter Carpenter's job is to literally keep the ship afloat. He makes repairs as needed and is constantly making sure she has no leaks.
Taken By

1. -

Gunner Gunners have to be able to fire not just one, but a whole bank of cannon with accuracy. This expertise took years to aquire and master gunners are accurate to an amazing degree.
Taken By

1. Kenzi
2. >Marionette<

Powder Monkeys and Cabin boys Powder Monkeys loaded and cleaned the cannons and guns. Cabin boys clean out the captain's quarters, the crew's, assist the cook, or generally turn their hands to whomever needs help. If they survive they may get promoted, they tend to be rather young, no older than thirteen to fifteen.
Taken By

1. -
2. -
3. -

Surgeon Often an individual who they captured, the surgeon is forced to tend to the crew's needs. They use a variety of knives to pull out bullets, and they deal with injuries from cannon fire and blades.
Taken By
ize]
1. Sophie Marie Tarasov

Cook Keeps the crew fed, though the cook does not have much to work with at times...
Taken By

1. Nima

Mermaid #2 Her sister has been captured and is being forced to lead the Pirates to El Dorado, it is your duty to act as the go-between for them and your other sisters. Both so that other Mermaids do not attack them, and so that they do not kill your sister, if they do, they would find quite the horde upon them within the day. You swim next the the boat for the most part.
Taken By

1. Sarcasm
Last edited by That One Guy on Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!