Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Ne'er-Do-Well Guild

The Ne'er-Do-Well Guild

a part of “The Ne'er-Do-Well Guild”, a fictional universe by Mr. Nice Guy.

(Full for now)Not "pretty" enough for the Heroes' Guild? Too "violent" for the Thieves' Guild? Well, my homicidal friend, I think I've got a job fer you.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Ne'er-Do-Well Guild”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Ne'er-Do-Well Guild

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:50 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Ne'er-Do-Well Guild"

Please, ask any and all questions you may have. For now, I'm looking for 3-4 advanced writers to join me in this adventure. Good grammar and good spelling are a must. Depending on how well it goes, I may open it up for more in the future. Thanks for your time and interest!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A joke is a very serious thing." - Winston Churchill

Inks, a Cyberpunk roleplay surrounding addiction to a drug that could take you to a place of dreams and fantasies...but what happens when that world begins to leak into the real one, its powerful denizens each with their own agenda? Interested? PM me, please.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Ne'er-Do-Well Guild

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:02 am

I'll be eagerly awaiting this RP! Seems very interesting!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:31 am

Glad to hear it. Are you thinking of submitting a character?

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PandoraBox on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:36 am

methinks this is a cool idea. So, characters should just be people looking to join the guild? And could you give a few more details on what the guild actually is? Thanks. Hoping to submit a character soon :)
{insert witty signature here}

PandoraBox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:49 am

Submitted character :D

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:56 am

Looks like fun! I will definitely submit a character in a few minutes. :D

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PandoraBox on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:57 am

I'll be submitting a character really soon!

PandoraBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FighterChimp on Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:18 pm

I've submitted a character. This seems interesting, I don't often get a good excuse to apply humor to a RP.
Please take a look at my new roleplay, set in the supernatural Western world of Deadlands:
Deadlands: The Twisting Maze"

FighterChimp
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PandoraBox on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:27 pm

Character: submitted. :)

PandoraBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DePhantasia on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Same here, Hope this gets started soon.
Former genericroleplayer92
Vivat Nocte, Omnus Laudem Luna
In every Reality, there will always be Fantasy

DePhantasia
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:04 pm

*blinkblinks* I'm gone for 12 hours and I have characters to review. Effin sweet. I'll be headed to work soon, once I'm there and settled in, I'll start reviewing. xD

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DePhantasia on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:46 pm

youll see 2 from me, but only the second one is the one i want in, though they are the same, there is a difference in the names. Please feel free to reject the first one as I have already abandoned it

DePhantasia
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:02 pm

Alright, settled in at work, ready to start reviewing. As far as how this will go down, so far I'm planning on starting this off with a mission or two. The guild, being at the bottom of the list, will get a couple of of the dirtier nastier jobs, but it will make them officially a 'heroes' guild, which will then open the way for their mayhem. After I review characters, we'll see if that thought changes at all.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:24 pm

FYI, please no posting until I get the first one in. FighterChimp, your character has exactly the sort of off-key, violent with that touch of comedic value I was looking for. If you'd kindly get out of my head now, it's cramped enough in there. Still reviewing.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:34 pm

I find it worthy to note that:

Gunpowder has only just been refined enough for anything smaller than massive mountain busting bombs used by dwarves in their caves. Pistols are unheard of as yet, as are cannons or even hand-held bomb deals. Gunpowder is still only used in large, unwieldy amounts that would take time to set up effectively to explode. FYI. :)

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FighterChimp on Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:35 pm

Awesome! I'll admit to being proud of the list of charges on his rap sheet. Now I just have to work out how to transplant that comedic value from a character blurb into actual writing...I'm up for the challenge. Hopefully.

FighterChimp
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DePhantasia on Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:38 pm

well, you have to take into consideration, there is always someone with better equipment. The guy my character got those from could have just finished those etc, and now they are his. It's something I thought could have happened.

DePhantasia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PandoraBox on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Hey, FighterChimp, seeing that both of our characters are of half-elf descent, would you like them to possibly know each other from before? I think it could be fun. I want to make fun of your shortness. lol

PandoraBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FighterChimp on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:58 pm

That sounds like a good idea. "Scarlet is the only person allowed to mock my height, mostly because I'm not sure I could take her in a fight and also because she owes me money. And dead people can't pay debts."

FighterChimp
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Nice Guy on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:03 pm

Seems I found the fringe types necessary to make this game a success. Yaaaaay! Seriously, I'm beaming right now. So essssited.

Mr. Nice Guy
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!