Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: Revenge of the Uchiha

Naruto: Revenge of the Uchiha

a part of “Naruto: Revenge of the Uchiha”, a fictional universe by Soul_Alchemist.

10 years after the Fourth War a clan of Uchiha have surfaced outside of Konoha. Now the seek revenge on Konoha for what happened to the original clan.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto: Revenge of the Uchiha”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Naruto: Revenge of the Uchiha

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:54 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Naruto: Revenge of the Uchiha"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Naruto: Revenge of the Uchiha

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inos on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:31 pm

Hey people I would like to make a character but I have a question before that does the Age of the character have to correspond to his/her age?
I mean like could I theoretically make a rather young character (like something between 14-16) who has a rather high rank like for example jounin .

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Inos
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:00 pm

I think that should be alright, as long as it isn't something ridiculous, like a 5 year old ANBU member or something. What did you have in mind?

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:13 pm

i was wondering is the Uchiha sign still the same, also whats the age of an anbu
p.s i love the idea for this RP X3

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon of Bereavement on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:22 am

ANBU are typically highly skilled Jonin, so keeping that in mind, as long as you make the age believable, it should be fine (I'd say a young ANBU would maybe be 19 or 20, somewhere around there). And the symbol would have been established before the split, so it should be basically the same.

Demon of Bereavement
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inos on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:25 am

Well I was thinking of like a 15 year old (have to decide the exact age ^^) anbu rookie so to say..^^ but I can understand that that would overdo it a bit maybe...so yeah I will make a jonin or jonin rookie so to say of that age.
Would that be okay?^^
Oh and do the abilites of a kekkei genkai as jutsus.
Like for example would it count as a jutsu when a Sharingan-User copies another technique.

Inos
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demon of Bereavement on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:48 am

Yeah, that'd be fine.

As for the Sharingan thing, I'm going to go ahead and say they won't count as seperate jutsu. From what I know of the series, Uchiha's can only copy techniques that they have the elemental nature for. They can copy everything about the technique up to actually doing it, but that's it unless they have the same nature as the jutsu they are copying.

They can copy any taijutsu though, so long as their bodies are capable of pulling off the moves.

Sound good?

Demon of Bereavement
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inos on Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:46 am

Okay I just wanted to make sure^^.
Well I hope the rest of my character profile will be alright.
*will submit it any minute now^^*.

Inos
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:50 pm

Your character looks good Inos, though the one technique, Peace i think it was, is a lot like Temple of Nirvana. Though yours does seem more focused and a bit more powerful. Just thought I'd point that out. Also, I believe the ninja sword you're talking about is a ninjato. Again, not important, just useful information ^_^

I'll go ahead and approve the character, but just keep that one genjutsu in mind, ok?

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inos on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:04 pm

Oh okay my bad seems like I missed one jutsu oh well should I change that or keep it is? (Mine is just meant like its useable only at one person at once and works per eye-contact but yeah your choice^^)
And thanks for the information

P.S. edited the ninjato part already

Inos
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:41 pm

okay i submitted my character please tell me if i have to make any changes

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delkura on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:00 pm

Do I have to have a picture? Cause my computer sucks and it won't let me upload pictures on here.

Delkura
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:12 pm

Inos: the jutsu is fine, like i said i just wanted to tell you about the other one. Heck, you can use both if you like, after all the list of 10 aren't the only ones you can use, just the main ones your character uses most often.

Luna: your character looks good, the age is a little iffy, but i think it should be alright.

Delkura: no, you don't have to have pics, so don't worry about it. i just have one for mine because he's kind of an old character and i found one for him a while ago, so i figured i'd add it here as well as the other site.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inos on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:37 pm

Okay just wanted to make sure^^ thanks for the info anyway.^^
Ehm one little question though (sorry if i ask too much questions) but when is it planned that the rp will start?

Inos
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Don't worry, answering questions is what I'm good at...most of the time >_>

The rp will begin shortly, sometime today/tonight

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:09 pm

Alright everyone, feel free to post whenever.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:17 pm

umm i was wondering why isnt there a place called the mirage villlage, there is only konaha on places. Will the village be introduced later?

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:02 pm

The Mirage village itself may be introduced later, but this rp is more focused around the Uchiha entering and attempting to seek revenge on Konoha.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:52 pm

i see so should my Uchiha character first post be about her entering Konoha or waking up in the mirage village?

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:02 pm

It's up to you really. Right now Raiden is leading the initial group of ninja into Konoha, so you can either be a part of that, or you can still be in Mirage and later get the call that you're needed. There will of course be more than one group, but this first attack is sort of a scouting/assassination kinda thing. He wants to gather info and try to take the Hokage, Kakashi, out if at all possible.

So it depends on how active you want to be right now. If you want to jump right in, you can be with the first group, or maybe a secondary group that is following the first from a good distance. But as I said before, this rp will focus around Konoha much more than Mirage.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!