Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blurry Lines

Blurry Lines

a part of “Blurry Lines”, a fictional universe by Unicorn Luv.

The line between what is good or bad are being drawn in blood, and blood tends to fade and get blurry. Supers that are both good and bad duke it out after the arrival of a supersoldier who calls himself Flawless. LITERATE ONLY

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blurry Lines”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

What sort of pictures should be used for the profiles for this rp?

Anime
33%
Realistic and realistic looking anime pictures
67%

Total votes : 12

[OOC] Blurry Lines

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:46 am

Blurry Lines ooc

Tab xx Newspaper Articles xx NPCs

Roles

-Someone to first find the new super soldier component, this person is the first person my character will meet and start learning things from.

-A sort of info guy, someone who knows a heck of a lot about what is going on, the spy/detective sort of guy. He would know about any sort of conspiracies going on and would know who has what power, he would know the what, the how, the when. High intelligence, and he knows what Flawless is, and that their is another out there like him. This character may or may not know a lot of the supers personally.

-A gang boss who is well known and is now a 'general' of Flawless's 'army'.

In the synopsis, put if you are a hero, or villain. This bit goes into the Description section. Places are left blank, they are for you to fill in, such as the font and coloring, here is a great place to find plenty of colors, a much wider range than on the toolbar here. For fonts, just open a word document, pick a font, and copy-paste. The size I put at 300 because with most fonts I have seen, this is big enough, but if you have a font that the size number 300 is going to be too small, change it to 400. Vice versa, if it is too big, try going down by incriments of 50. Be sure to vote in the poll on what sort of pictures you guys want to go with. We will have either all anime, or realistic pictures and the realistic-anime sort of pictures, such as the ones from heisse and such. You can submit your profiles without a picture until something is decided.
Code: Select all
[center][size=300][font=][color=]Character's Alias (try not to be too cheesy)[/color][/font][/size]
[color=]⌈[/color][size=150][color=#BFBFBF]Quote from character[/color][color=]⌋[/color][/size][/center]

[right]Image for character will go here, but we don't know what sort of images we want yet, so go vote in the ooc![/right]
[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Name[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
full name goes here

[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Age[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
age goes here

[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Appearance[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
a paragraph of how your character looks, include height and weight please, and you don't fill this out till we decide on what sort of pictures to use

This goes in the personality section.
[size=90][color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Likes[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
likes go here

[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Dislikes[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
dislikes go here

[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Personality[/color][color=]⌋[/color]

[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Relationships[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
are you single? do you have friends? any partners, any family? etc. how close are you to these people?[/size]

This goes in the Equipment section. For powers, I don't mind a pyro, but be a bit more clever than that, like, if you're going to be apyro, then be one who just now learning how to use it and is pretty bad at it, or perhaps have severe side effects of it. You can have more than one power, but they must relate to an over-all theme and be tied together. I won't allow time travel unless you give me a really good character, and I do want to see some really good powers here. Tie them into a theme of your character.
[size=90][color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Power[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
a description of your power goes here

[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Equipment[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
Include electronics if they have any, weapons go here too.

[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Strengths[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
your specialization, what you are good at etc.

[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Weaknesses[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
what you are not good at, any fears, etc.[/size=90]

This goes in the history section.
[size=90][color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]Home[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
where does your character live? Do they have a seperate place where their equipment is kept? Make sure you stick to cost efficiency, as not everyone can be a millionaire

[color=]⌈[/color][color=#BFBFBF]History[/color][color=]⌋[/color]
Include how they came to be the way they are, what job they have or how they make money, and their reputation out there, are they well known or a new kid on the block?[/size]
Last edited by Unicorn Luv on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Blurry Lines

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BadgerGob on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:16 am

This looks very interesting and well thought out. I'm impressed. In fact, I might just join. However, due to imminent exams and such, I probably won't be able to make a character for a week or two. I do have rough idea for one, though.
Sanity, schmanity! I've got style...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BadgerGob
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:27 am

Thank you, I look forward to seeing your character, even if I do have to wait XD

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:34 pm

Character submitted. I'll flesh it out a bit more, later on.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:24 pm

I like her c: she was accepted

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:54 pm

Looks like I better set up a players wanted thread.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:54 pm

Heya, I'm interested in playing a hero for this! I'm actually shocked there aren't more characters. This sounds wonderful!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:35 am

It has only been up for about two days, so far the turn-out isn't too bad. Some people are actually pming me instead of posting here, so in reality four people other than those who have posted in the ooc have spoken to me about making a character. I look forward to your character though, and I will be making mine complete here shortly.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VarietyBlack on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:44 pm

Definitely want to get in on this before it becomes extremely crowded. Great idea!

*Edit: I would like to reserve Flawless' general! I just have a question as to who "Flawless" is...
"It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness." - Chinese Proverb

VarietyBlack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:46 pm

Actually, before I make my character, I'd much rather know for sure or not if we're using anime or real pictures. I usually find an image first, then get ideas of his/her personality and life and such from it.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:02 pm

VarietyBlack: Well if you go read the tab you'll know...I kinda wrote a whole backstory on it and whatnot, kinda took me a while...worked hard on it and whatnot...*kicks dirt*

Spectrum: The voting so far is 63% for realistic and realistic anime pictures. I shall go ahead and call it a win for the majority now, and take the poll down. I think the people who want anime should be ok with this, since I am allowing the realistic anime pics, and by that I mean ones that look like this, work from Heise. Works from Negshin and even works from AC-virus (I mean the realistic ones he does, like this) are acceptable. Basically anything like that, send me the pic if you are doubtful about it and I'd be glad to give you the thumbs up or down to use it. :)

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VarietyBlack on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:17 pm

I must be daft, Unicorn, because I can't seem to find it... I apologize for the inconvenience...

There appears to be an extra space after the word "Meanwhile" that seems suspiciously like some text has been accidentally omitted... It starts off at "But" and talks about a "he", but it never defines who "he" is. Is that where the information about Flawless is supposed to go?

VarietyBlack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:40 pm

:0 oh my god I'm sorry, it is I who is the daft one!

The military has funded and authorized a team of scientists, the best of the elite, to create a solution to all of their problems from a lab created out of public eye, in space. The project is given the top secret name; F L A W L E S S. These scientists work on what is known in laymen’s terms as a super soldier. They succeed, and it turns out to be everything they had hoped for and more. This super’s reflexes, strength, speed, agility, durability, and intelligence off the charts, the super even has the ability of flight. The super is considered truly flawless. Until the super starts to exhibit negative personality traits; extreme narcissistic complexity of anger, bouts of defiance and boredom, casual emotion towards biological life besides the super’s own, and the biggest problem, loneliness. As a solution to hopefully all of the problems, the scientists come up with another brilliant idea. They allowed the super to help create a companion, someone just like them. Besides, two was better than one. This pleased the super greatly, and for some months the super was contented with designing the most pleasing looks for their companion while at the same time learning about how the super themselves were created. When the super was satisfied at knowing the entire process (a couple of months before his companion was finished) he did away with the scientists. By that I mean he killed all of them, it wasn’t as though he really needed them anymore, or the world needed them for that matter. Their mission was completed, he was made, and his companion was almost complete. He set the computers to finish downloading the general world information and history into his companion’s brain, and left the station from the atom transporter, reappearing on earth. He set out to do what he was created for, to bring order to chaos. And that is exactly what happened, within a matter of a couple of weeks, he had crime organized from their chaos, planning to use them as bringers of peace and light. Everyone under one order, his own, and to help him, his righteous army of crimelords. He goes by the name Flawless.

here is what was missing, I added it on the tab too >.<, sheep, I feel like a sheep, maybe that is why people aren't as interested in the rp...cause I messed up

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VarietyBlack on Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:56 pm

Meh... Don't worry about it. We all make mistakes. This definitely helps me, though, so thank you very much!

VarietyBlack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:20 pm

My character is submitted.

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BadgerGob on Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:45 pm

I should be able to start making a character sheet in a couple of days. My character should be sort of a walking chemical factory. Not sure if she'll be a hero a villain, though. :P

BadgerGob
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:56 pm

I think the person who volunteered to play flawless is backing out...I have yet to hear from them at all.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:12 pm

any updates? haven't seen any new posts in this ooc in a while.

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VarietyBlack on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Update. Lol!

VarietyBlack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unicorn Luv on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:08 am

the person who WAS going to play flawless is out, and i kind DONT want to play him. I would like a few more to join, so If you can find anyone else please invite them. If I don't get any more people, then I might have to suck it up and just play flawless myself.

Unicorn Luv
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!