Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood is Better Then Chocolate

blood is better then chocolate

a part of “Blood is Better Then Chocolate”, a fictional universe by rizzyrat.

some people may ask, which is better? blood or chocolate, but for this pack, they know the answer to that question.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood is Better Then Chocolate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] blood is better then chocolate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:41 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "blood is better then chocolate"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Rule number 126: I am not allowed to Declare it official hug a slytherin day.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] blood is better then chocolate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:30 am

Can i reserve the alpha male?
Am I crazy? Well, that depends. Define crazy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:26 pm

you can post a chary with that as the rank you want but until i have all the people submitted who want that rank with reasons why they want it im not handing out ranks yet.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:37 pm

okay so i think im just gonna start this one. please feel free and encouraged to make more char's as it doesnt seem to be of large interest and there arent much more people joining.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:05 am

dude when are you staring this
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:55 pm

by tonight. it will be up and running by tonight. sorry its taking so long. i was hoping more people would join. but it will start by tonight.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!