Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Naruto Adventure!

The Naruto Adventure!

a part of “The Naruto Adventure!”, a fictional universe by Jadebud98.

Become a genin or jonin ninja! Roleplay is based on the Naruto book series/tv show/anime/movie/etc

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Naruto Adventure!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Naruto Adventure!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:31 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Naruto Adventure!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] The Naruto Adventure!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:00 am

Can we create our own kekke genki or does it have to be from the series?
You see that? See how peaceful everything is right now? Fifty bucks says I can turn that peace into chaos in under a minute.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:06 am

What did you have in mind?

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:28 am

Something that would allow my character to have an increased defense and an extra amount of chakra. But the side effect would be if he used it for too long, it would tear apart the muscles in his body, so the max he can use it is for around 5-15 minutes. And even with that amount of time he would still have some internal damage

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:33 am

Okay that's good. I can't wait to see the character!

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fluffypuffunicorn on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:04 am

Is it alright if the character is based off another character on Naruto? I have a character who's the son of a real character in mind.
ImageFluffy Puff UnicornImage

Fluffypuffunicorn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:11 am

Sorry but no...it's non-canon but you can make a character that is similar to the character from the canon.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fluffypuffunicorn on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:37 am

Hmmm... can I change his name and have him be the same species? Originally he was Kisame's son. Simply named Kisame Hoshigaki Jr. In the original game he was from, we decided that Kisame was a race called Sharkin and that there were many more of him, they just usually live in the ocean (I don't think the book gave us an explanation to his sharkness so we just made something up lolz). Would that be fine?

Fluffypuffunicorn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:52 am

Yeah that sounds cool :p but make it that he was born in konaha or something.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fluffypuffunicorn on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:01 am

I already have the back story in my mind. Actually, I may use someone else. I just want to be a 'sharkin' lolz. Thanks!

Fluffypuffunicorn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:04 am

@Fluffypuffunicorn
If I am not mistaken Kisame's appearance is caused from a birth defect. In fact Kisame is sensitive about his blue skin. The point of him being part shark was originally due to the entire Akatsuki's original make-up was going to be 100% inhuman creatures/monsters. Two prime examples are Zetsu and Kisame. Sorry about the random correction, I looked into that a couple weeks ago because I was curious. ^.^" hehe

@Jadebud98
There are two characters I would like to submit; one of which I don't think you will be okay with. The one I mainly would like to use is a Missing-nin from Konohagakure; the other can be whatever you need him to be.

The Missing-nin has made great use of the Chimera Technique at a huge drawback. Years of his life have been lost from overuse, and his stamina is low. The low stamina combined with becoming ill from the very technique he perfected has started to cause him to cough up blood when he loses too much energy. His goal is to conquer all five Shinobi villages and unite them under his rule in order to create eternal peace between all the lands.

The other one would be a Konohagakure Shinobi that has the ice Kekkei Genkai. I am sure you know which I mean; the one that Haku had. With him I can be very flexible on his rank and age.

If I can't have a Missing-Nin then could I look into having him as a loyal Konohagakure Shinobi. If that becomes the case I can easily tone him down so he can be used as a Jonin.
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:43 am

@GamerX: As of now I only want genin applications so please make the ice Kekkei Genkei one first, if you do that it'd be a great help and you would have more of a chance on getting a spot. As for the missing nin, it would be better if at the start they were a jonin and as the story progressed like when nhis/her students became chunin then they became a missing nin.

@FluffyPuffUnicorn: With this new information (thank you GamerX~) you can make any kind of leaf genin that got the birth defect which made him have shark like features! (if you want it to be a jonin you can but there's not much chance of you getting that spot until we get two more genin.)

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fluffypuffunicorn on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:31 pm

I knew the akatsuki were going to be monsters part... I don't remember reading anything about a birth defect, but I haven't read that part since last year or maybe longer, I apologize for that. I'll just make up someone new, "sharkins" are really really fun but oh well. I can't think of any other character ideas right now but I'll let you know as soon as I do! I know there's no reservations so I won't bother asking, but I really really hope I get in because I'm total Narutard!!

Fluffypuffunicorn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fluffypuffunicorn on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:21 pm

OK, I got something! (didn't take long lolz) I would like to make a female genin has struggled to keep up with her classmates. She has no kekki genkei, average grades and skill, No special family secret or anything... nothing to make her stand out. She's about Naruto Uzumaki level of dedication, however, and is haunted by the fact that a good chunck of kunoinchi go on to be medical ninja, because she doesn't want to become a stereo type.

She wasn't the one who was picked first for dodge ball, or last. No one had any special hate or interest in her. No one particularly would want her on their ninja team, however. Since there were so many more talented kids to choose from. Her odds don't look the best for making it in the ninja world, some have suggested she take look into other careers, but her heart is set on this, and she'll stop at nothing to make her dreams come true.

I hope you like my underdog character.

Fluffypuffunicorn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:37 pm

Awesome! MAKE MAKE MAKE MAKE! SAME TO YOU GAMERX MAKE MAKE MAKE MAKE!

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:18 pm

I actually just submitted my character. The longest part was the picture since I did a lot of editing to it.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:21 am

Love the character GamerX especially the pic. Still wondering how you made it like that...
Okay you guys we just need two more genin's then we can get this show on the road!

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:26 pm

Something I just realize I forgot to put in there is that Kuro blindfolds his eyes while training with others. That way he doesn't need to rely on his eyes to fight and can avoid any visually activated Genjutsu. I am going to update the character now, but I just wanted to inform everyone that I was doing this so there is no misconceptions later.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:16 pm

Okay you guys we need one more genin so if you know anyone who could possibly be interested tell them please.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:33 pm

After reading through all the characters so far I think I know what the best teams would be. This could change with the next Genin and these are simply my ideas based on the skill sets from the Genin there. I am going to call them 'Team 1' and 'Team 2' for sanity's sake only. This is not a must for the names. I will also be saying last, first when stating the characters.

Team 1 lead by Hanada Miki
Nara Nagihiko
Tikki Tenshou
Makarov June

Team 2 by Noboru Ichiro
Yuki Kuro
Sasaki Mao
(Insert next Genin here)

Of course this could easily change with the next Genin accepted depending on his bio sheet. So far what does everyone think about this?
lol For some reason the Team 1 Genin make me think of Shikamaru's Genin team.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!