Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Northern Delegates

Updates (Please check daily)

a part of “The Northern Delegates”, a fictional universe by AsuraDeWinters.

The Northern Delegates, an elite group of immortals charged with keeping peace amongst the immortal races and insuring their limited interference with humanity. They are skilled negotiators, skilled assassins. (4 slots left!!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Northern Delegates”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Updates (Please check daily)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Alright so this is where I will post all the updates and people can recommend updates to be applied to the roleplay.

1st update 7/20/2011
Please take note that there are multiple locations within this roleplay. Please post in the appropriate place so there is no confusion in the main posting room. Thanks!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: [OOC] Updates (Please check daily)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:55 am

I have updated the main page yet again to show the new members characters. Also I have put an acknowledgement in there for Vampires and Werewolves. If you were not a part of that roleplay I suggest you read some of it to get a better feel for some of the characters and personalities in the Delegates.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:23 pm

Update
I updated the main page with the new characters. We have a couple new additions. Art, the delegates researcher played by VitaminHeart. Finn Owel, the final member of Arucan's team played by HiddenNymph. And Alana Chenai, the Ex assassin of Byron Alesten played by HiddenNymph.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:53 pm

Lol. That is scary. Then I guess I'm not obsessed cause I didn't do that . . . That reminds me of something. Today we went to see the Smurfs movie :D And in the beginning Gargamel is like "I'm not obsessed with smurfs. I just can't stop thinking about them every minute of every day." Lol. I found that hysterical. That movie was adorable! :)
-Stella

Constellations
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!