Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: A Trainer's Destiny

What the Hell's Going ON Here?

a part of “Pokemon: A Trainer's Destiny”, a fictional universe by Queen of Ice.

Follow your dreams in an advanced Pokémon RP. Create your own destiny in the Faria region. (NO LONGER ACCEPTING UNLESS YOU'VE ALREADY CLAIMED A SPOT)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: A Trainer's Destiny”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] What the Hell's Going ON Here?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:50 pm

Due to confusion (and also to help me) I'm creating this thread to help everyone understand what's going on in the RP better. Everyone is super excited and posting numerous very long posts. Sometimes readers miss important information while trying to catch up, myself included. So here's a thread to help everyone keep track of what the other characters are doing.

How it works:

1) Each person will make ONE post in this thread. Posting more than once in this thread will get you PUNISHED. >:D

My bad for not being clear- I want you to edit your SINGLE post with new information each time.

2) In this post you will give a BRIEF (I'm talking a sentence or two) summary of what your character did in your last post.

3) You will include ONLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

4) You will be sure to NOTIFY PEOPLE YOU'VE ATTEMPTED TO INTERACT WITH that you've done so. (i.e. Jenny asked Craig to accompany her on her journey).

5) You will be sure to NOTIFY ME IF YOUR CHARACTER REQUIRES MY ATTENTION. (i.e. Queen! Jenny's looking for wild Pokémon in the tall grass!)

THIS THREAD IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR READING THE IC POSTS. TREATING IT AS SUCH WILL GET YOU PUNISHED.
Last edited by Queen of Ice on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] What the Hell's Going ON Here?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:00 pm

Daphne Did What?

Most Recently:

Defeated wild Spearow and placed it in a tree, now further into the wilderness and still looking around for pokemon.

In the post before, in case ya missed it:

Woke up at Adintium Pokemon Center, left a message with Nurse Joy for Silver, headed out onto Route 4. Looking for wild pokemon.
Last edited by Kurokiku on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:15 pm, edited 8 times in total.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:07 pm

"A diary of the events in his life."

My character Lex Silver is at the Pokemon Center in Adinitium City conversing with Nurse Joy, which will require a reply by Queen of Ice before I post again.

My character Lex Silver is at the Training Gym in Adinitium City with Kurokiku/Daphne about to begin a battle with a trainer, once I PM Baby that is.

My character Lex Silver is at the Training Gym in Adinitium City. He has just defeated trainers, Jaiden and Oyoh; acquired 1000 pokedollar; reached level 8 with Macho who has also learned a new attack. Silver is now at the Pokemon Center.

My character Lex Silver and Daphne are at the Performance Club in Adinitium City. After returning from the pokemon center to prepare for third trainer battle at training gym. Which he won and acquired 500 pokedollar and reached level 9 with Macho.

My character Lex Silver and Daphne are at the Performance Club in Adinitium City. Silver whitenesses Josh Moore being bullied and has decided to step in and help.

My character Lex Silver and Daphne are at the Performance Club in Adinitium City. Silver helps Josh Moore who is being bullied, by defeating the gang leader, Keith in a pokemon battle. Consequently, he is awarded a Club Pass and Macho levels up and learns Karate Chop.[/color]
Last edited by Crooked Thoughts on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Johnapillar on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:11 pm

Lets see...

Sean has set off into route 4 with Josh in the hopes of fighting or catching new pokemon~

♫♪~Caaaan you feeel, The looooove, toniiiiight~♪♫
Last edited by Mr.Johnapillar on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:38 am, edited 12 times in total.

Mr.Johnapillar
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:12 pm

My latest post:

Just got off of the ferry, trying to cook Ramen Noodles over Charlie's tail.

Anything for Queen:

Ilu <3 :D
Last edited by GracieGray on Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:01 am, edited 9 times in total.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:16 pm

In all in all, i asked Raine to accompany me, and then I headed out. Summary complete

The Smith Log

Color Code System: For Queens ease of use
Red is things need to be done. Kind of the batman symbol, but for Queen.
Blue Is a new entry in the summary
What ever this color is signifies relationships\\

Now then

6/31/2011
I want to crush a Pokemon, please
Put a ridiculous bellsprout in his place

7/1/2011

Requesting another fight before I reach the ferry. Or maybe a trainer fight. Yeah, lets go with that

7-7-2011

must...kill...pokemeon....
Last edited by Rarikou on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:24 pm

Last edited by Sorence on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sorence
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:54 pm

Life Time and Adventures of Alice Locke

(Coming to theaters by you)

This color will be interactions with other OCs
This is for Queen related things that call for her attention

Previously: Alice and Dante had set up camp the night before.

Currently: Dante battled a Bellsprout and gained a level. The two cleaned up camp and headed back out on their journey.

Queen of Ice Post Board (For Queen of Ice related information)

*Nothing yet*
Last edited by lazuli on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:44 am, edited 7 times in total.
"You'll have to be a little more specific --- A lot of things are my fault."

lazuli
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:02 pm

Barbie has her pokemon healed. Ran off into the wild!
Last edited by Baby on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Johnapillar on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:13 pm

EDIT: See below
Last edited by Mr.Johnapillar on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr.Johnapillar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:16 pm

Mr.Johnapillar wrote:Sean just asked (if I'm not mistaken) Dominic, Derek, and Sorence if they wanted to accompany him and Amy to the battle club to get ready for their journey~

YOU WILL BE PUNISHED.

>:D

Well fine, not really. But this is a warning! Always edit your post. Don't post a new one. My bad for being unclear.

You're not stupid. <3
Last edited by Queen of Ice on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Johnapillar on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:28 pm

EDIT: I'm stupid

Mr.Johnapillar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:56 pm

Last edited by Sorence on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:58 pm

Sorence wrote:Sorence ate, declined an invite to the Battle Club, and set out on Route 4

YOU WILL BE PUNISHED.

For real this time.

EVERYONE ONLY POST ONCE IN THIS THREAD.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:02 am

A Record of Raine's Journey

Raine prepares at the city and heads off to Route 4, catches a treecko, catches a spinarak, and heads off to the ferry.

Upon reaching the ferry dock, she finds that an interesting event has ended, and is now trying to find out about it by asking Dom... but upon asking, dismisses it as a one-time occurence.

After recuperating at Old Sally's Rest Stop, Raine sets out once more - with a newly named spinarak.

Notices for Queen

I'd appreciate a money-making opportunity, be it a job, a quest, an extermination (that might be interesting...) or a battle ^^
Last edited by Cienpher on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:58 pm, edited 14 times in total.
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:29 am

Bianca left on her journey with Sapphire, headed to the Poke'mart, and bumped into Tyler. Bought 5 pokeballs.

8/1/11
Bianca found a cherubi and captured it with 1 poke'ball. Headed towards the center and had her pokemon healed.

8/1/11
Bianca exited the pokemon center and headed towards the docks before hearing a loud noise followed by the ground slightly shaking.. (still don't know if I'm god-moding this)

8/2/11
Got on the ferry, paid 50 poke'dollars. Headed into Sally's Rest stop.
Last edited by dawnfire07 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:50 am

4th EDIT

waiting for queen to let us aboard the ferry
Last edited by 13lazer31 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:49 am, edited 5 times in total.
O o
/¯/__________________________________________ _\
| IMMA FIREN MAH LAZAH, BLARRRRRRGGGHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯/

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:52 am

Dominic Tanner's Current Events

Route 4
Dom found a Ducklett along the stream, and decided that now was the best time to try and bolster his team. Leafy tried to get the Pokemon's attention, but received a water gun to the face for her efforts. This made Leafy made and the pair began to chase the Ducklett down the stream. At which point Dom picked Leafy up and threw her at the Ducklett in an improvised flying tackle. It knocked out of the water at which time Dom caught his first Pokemon, a Ducklett.

Route 4
Made friends with the Ducklett. Leafy and Ducklett are becoming friends. Dom draws a picture of the pokemon, cementing their friendship. After the bonding, the three realize that none of them know which way the ferry is, so Dom rolls the dice and picks a direction, hoping to find a trainer or the Ferry. Dom followed behind Leafy and the Ducklett, drawing them together.
Perhaps maybe, please throw a trainer my way?

Adinitium Ferry Docks

First battle with Team Fate. Ass got whoops. Ducklett fainted, and Leafy is now weakened. Jessica came to the rescue with her Pichu, and is now trying to get across the stream with injured Zubat. Fun.

Adinitium Ferry
Dom boarded the Ferry with Bianca, Raine, and Jessica. He sat down while Leafy was petted by Bianca. He drew the Zubat and came up with a name for the Ducklett, Tycho. After the Ferry boarded, he headed off towards the Rest Stop.

Feel free to go ahead and say Dom went ahead to the Rest Stop and let his Pokemon be healed.

Old Sally's Rest Stop

Dom woke up at the rest stop, opened the door for Tyler, said a couple of words to him, and tried to release the Zubat. Zubat came back to Dom, and are now friends.

Old Sally's Rest Stop

Dom finished eating breakfast. Ordered a sandwich and Pokemon food to-go. Collected his things as well as Zubat and Tycho. Let Leafy ride in his backpack, and left the Rest Stop right behind Raine. Right now trying to catch up with Raine.
Last edited by Talisman on Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:29 am

Sorence gives fainted Weedle oran berry, he sets off to port with Derek, asks Derek about Pokemon catching, then reaches port and asks for ticket
Last edited by Sorence on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackest blade on Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:05 pm

Day 1

Mike left home, won his first battle, saved a Houndour, and caught a Hoothoot.

Day 2

*Went to eat breakfast and saw both Josh and Sean
*After listening to Sean for a bit, decided to sit with them. (Also put in a crush on Amy, mostly because I figured there might as well be some kind of romance)*Sat with Sean and Josh. Then asked if they have seen Amy.
*Named Hoothoot, Sho. Left pokemon center, saying bye to the Houndour. Asked to join Sean and Josh.

For Queen:
Battles!
Atleast one trainer battle, since he needs money and maybe a couple wild pokemon battles.
Last edited by blackest blade on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.

blackest blade
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!