Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Let There Be Death

Let There Be Death

a part of “Let There Be Death”, a fictional universe by LoveHateKindOfGirl.

10 sick and demented 'Alices' have altered Wonderland, turning it into a world full of sick, sadistic creatures. There are 10 of those who fight back. So, Alice, will you come join us?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Let There Be Death”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Let There Be Death

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveHateKindOfGirl on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:19 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Let There Be Death"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LoveHateKindOfGirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Let There Be Death

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:43 am

I'm very interested in playing the ruler of the Mazes - is there anything in particular I should know about that part?
"This apocalypse must end. It is not sanctioned by me - I simply do not have the time for it!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Timothy
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftPurpleFeathers on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:46 am

People often wander into the mazes and never come out. It's up to you how that happens ;)

SoftPurpleFeathers
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:08 am

This role play looks very interesting! :D I am thinking about making a "Good Alice", but wanted to get a little more info. first.(:

Are they people from "above ground" that has been brought down to Wonderland or what? :o

Whitney080
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftPurpleFeathers on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:11 am

The Good Alices are people from the Above that have been called to battle by the few who managed to stay relatively sane mentally.

(I'm sitting right next to LoveHate right now haha.)

SoftPurpleFeathers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:24 am

Ahh! You guys "know know" each other, awesome! x3

And alright, is it okay(and possible) if they had a minor ability? I mean, I know they're not from Underland and all, but still! xD I won't get mad if you guys say no(Ya'lls role play after all), just wondering because I didn't want to put one if it's not aloud. Getting "scolded" kills meh! >;P

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftPurpleFeathers on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:26 am

Depends on what the power is. If it's random control of waterfalls or the ability to make a zombie army, than no. Other than that, sure. It just can't be extremely powerful. (We're really none too picky. We're noobs *cough*somewhat*cough* and don't really worry too much about scolding. It just scares the fun people away D=)

SoftPurpleFeathers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:53 am

Awwhh! I love noobs! <3 ^^

Well, I was going to have her control ice to a certain extent. It's not that great of a ability since she has to have some sort of liquid around, preferably water. :P But, I figured she could be pretty good with a bow an arrow, if that's alright with you guys. :D

I'm not planning to make her "oh so powerful", was going to make it where she was a "noob" at the whole ice thing! :X lol

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:57 am

Character's done, do tell me if I need to change anything (:

Timothy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftPurpleFeathers on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:02 am

@Whitney: Awesome. Sounds fine, and yes. Noobs rule.

@Timothy: We started laughing. The crush was just too funny not to laugh at. You, my friend, are a genius.

SoftPurpleFeathers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:07 am

Timothy! I love your character! xD I laughed at the 'Crush' part also!! :Y Hee hee

And okay, Purp!:3 (Can I call you that? I suck at nicknames. <-->) I'll have my charrie up ASAP! :D (Might be in the morning or it might not, depends if my oh-so-sweet mother((sarcasm)) wakes up and screams at me or not. xDD)

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:09 am

"OY! No making fun of my darling, she's got feelings you know-"

*clamps hand over Elysium's mouth*

Thanks everyone! :D

Timothy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveHateKindOfGirl on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:17 am

Funny funny Funny, BY the way would you like some tea.Just Kidding, I loved your character! XD

LoveHateKindOfGirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftPurpleFeathers on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:17 am

I completely understand with mothers. Can't wait to see your character! Nicknames are fine, no harm done with them. I go by too many things, anyway.

Ah, interacting with one's own characters, that's always pleasant.

"Meow~ At least he's not building it into my shadow forest. The shadows would need a sacrifice for that~"

SoftPurpleFeathers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:30 am

"Hmm, building into the shadow forest she says..."

NO YOU DON'T ELYSIUM

Ah, I may be slightly hyper from lack of sleep. Time for me to skedaddle - but I'm looking forward to RPing with all of you!

Timothy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:25 am

Wooo.. Got Art submitted! :D lmao

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:46 pm

By the way - if it's needed I'll be more than happy to make another character from the Good side, in case we're short on people :)

Timothy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:53 pm

Deeewww eeettt! :D xD

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:04 pm

Right, I'll see what I can up with the March Hare 8D

Timothy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:28 pm

Wait! We can't make more than one character! D:

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!