Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Let There Be Death

Let There Be Death

a part of “Let There Be Death”, a fictional universe by LoveHateKindOfGirl.

10 sick and demented 'Alices' have altered Wonderland, turning it into a world full of sick, sadistic creatures. There are 10 of those who fight back. So, Alice, will you come join us?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Let There Be Death”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Let There Be Death

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:58 am

o.o

Good Luck.
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allonsy on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Much luck Tim.

*Kit salutes Tim, fearing he may be on his way to doom*
They can shoot me dead but I'll have the moral high ground.

Is this thing on? Okay, *ahem* You are now thinking about what Zarbon did to you whilst you were unconscious. Have fun with that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

allonsy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:05 pm

O-O Art offered to shoot your mother with an arrow, but no worries! I took her bow away..

Artemis: I still have the arrows to thro-

-covers Art's mouth- Yeesh! <->

Whitney080
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:21 pm

*comes crawling back, bloodied and putting out the remains of a small fire*

I have escaped the dragon's mouth, and I seem to be somewhat alive! Tea all around!
"This apocalypse must end. It is not sanctioned by me - I simply do not have the time for it!"

Timothy
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allonsy on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:34 pm

Huzzah! I'll even break out the biscuits!

allonsy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:38 pm

Sorry people - was busy defeating the mods admins and mentors in the 50 post thing....
(bad excuse for my bad post >...>)

As for celebration... Tea! Earl grey over here!

With some sugar! And scones! And an unbirthday!

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:38 pm

Biscuits! ^^

P.s. Eh, my posts are getting shorter and shorter, next will be longer, promise! xD

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:49 pm

xD March Hare...

I didn't know if I was supposed to know that was his dwelling or not, but oh well. It is near 3 AM and I am STILL roleplaying!

(Hope I don't get caught by Mom >...>)

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allonsy on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:50 pm

Ahh almost 4am and still going, huzzah for good roleplaying!

allonsy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:56 pm

It's 1:56 PM here. xDD

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:02 pm

Wait, so is Artemis with Kit or with Lyra? D:

Edward doesn't know where he should be.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Artemis was with Kit. O-O

But, now I'm confused.. xD

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:05 pm

So... Lyra burst in out of nowhere? xD

Edward: Ah, and now a painful death awaits the two >...>

I feel sorry for the March Hare - all that madness outside his house xD And he's trying to relax!

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Timothy on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:06 pm

The March Hare is quite close to simply locking the door again and hiding beneath his writing desk with his frying pan in hand. And never leave the house again.

EDIT: By the way, should I control Lyra's mother, who's currently in Elysium's realm?

Timothy
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:09 pm

The poor March Hare. :( He needs a hug! :O lol

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allonsy on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:13 pm

I'm all confused now!

Chocolate will make it aaaaaall better xD

D'awh don't be afraid of us March Hare! We're just the Fire and Ice wielding twosome on the run from psychopaths looking for help....

Yeah, the desk idea sounds like a good plan xD

allonsy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:18 pm

Time for Artemis to wing it and run for her life! ;D

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:23 pm

Good plan! XD

Meanwhile, I have volunteer work in about... eight hours, so I'll only get about six hours of sleep (which is more than the amount I had last night) so I'm gonna go to bed for today xD

Roleplaying is ruining my biorhythm >...>

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:34 pm

Artemis took it upon herself to get inside xD

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allonsy on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:42 pm

Sleep is claiming my eyeballs, so I shall make a placeholder post until tomorrow when I have a bit more coherency.

Night night all!! <3

allonsy
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!