Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Twisted Entities Faction

Ideas for Plot

a part of “Twisted Entities Faction”, a fictional universe by Bliss.

With a dying planet, a 5 member faction of immortals begin to search for a new planet to live in. They find Eshara, a human planet behind in advancements. The power hungry faction, fueled with a bitter hatred for humans searches for ways to conquer.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Twisted Entities Faction”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Ideas for Plot

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:24 pm

So, I know everyone has some ideas for the plot and roleplay so I figured I'd make this thread a section to put up those ideas so that we always have them to fall back on and incorporate into our roleplaying. Also, it's useful so that I can keep you guys updated as to what I'm working on including within the plot and everyone can give me some feedback as to what they think. I wish I would of thought of this sooner. ^^"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bliss
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Ideas for Plot

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rötshreck on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:30 pm

ok well, i would write in here, but i already talked it over with ya bliss and the post will be up soon anyway lol.

The idea for this was to get Echored's char involved though lol, so here goes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rötshreck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:58 pm

Okie doke (: I'll wait to post then.

Bliss
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:14 pm

So we're rolling with the Gabbe creating a huge storm with no control idea? Because I so want to show a side of her that isn't so cheeky and cute, one that's defensive and angry.

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rötshreck on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:47 pm

Yea went with that idea krazy u seemed to wanna do it that way. So theres ur fire and brimstone love =D poor kaine lol always seeming to fall victim to the terrible gabbe lol hope thats ok with ya lol

Rötshreck
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:44 pm

Yeah, just screw the posting order guys, just post when you all can because I noticed the posting order makes things slow.

Bliss
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:46 am

That's cool! I really wanted to go with that idea. And Gabbe isn't intentionally getting Kaine this time xD

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsterIcxial on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:16 pm

If she is going to make a storm that's uncontrollable, did you guys want Aiyne to step in and try to contain it? o:

AsterIcxial
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:12 pm

I.... should have read this before posting haha.

If anything I did conflicts with the official plans, tell me to edit and I will. I'm not all that sure what's going on, truthfully, so really it's a stab in the dark thing.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:47 pm

Dignified/Exalted Fighters Faction

• Dragoon Warrior - You are a warrior granted a unique gift from your spirit creator in order to combat the Dragons effectively. You have dragon like abilities, having two breath attacks being ice and fire. You have a great amount of strength and durability and can summon a specially crafted Dragonian Blade, crafted by the spirits from the power of the Dragonian Orbs. You are a significant protector of the Dragon Camp. (Vance's counterpart.)
  • Psionic - You are essentially a Psychic, however your power differs from telepathy. You use Telekinesis as your ability and have other energy based attacks that you project from your mind. You use Pyrokinesis (Fire), Electrokinesis (Electricity), and Cryokinesis (Ice). Also, you have the ability to see the future in your dreams or whenever you meditate and reach out for your creator's energy and guidance. (Falwich's and Kiera's counterpart and leader of faction)
  • Charmer - You are a pheromone and chemical manipulator. You have the ability to seduct and manipulate the emotions of others, tricking them into doing what you want. You have an amulet bounded to your body and cannot be removed from the chain around your neck. This amulet fuels the power of your ability, and allows you to use a unique form of energy that changes based on your foe's emotions. (Everyone's counterpart)
  • Varment - You are a foul, feared beast. You have somewhat of a human structure but at the same time you look completely different. Your arms and legs are more beast like, thin and scaly with claws for hands and feet. You have a scaly spine and canine teeth and strange colored eyes. You almost look like the mythical creature called Chupacabra. You have the strength of a beast and speed like no human or living creature has seen. Not to mention your great flexibility and long jumping strides. You are also a great tracker, with a nose like five dogs combined into one. However, you cannot transform, you are stuck in your odd form. (Kaine's counterpart.)
  • Kinetic Absorption - Just as the title says, you absorb any kind of kinetic energy. Any force that moves at you, you have the choice to either absorb it or reflect the energy into another direction. Any kinetic energy you absorb can be converted into physical strength or energy blasts. However, your physical strength only lasts for one counter attack at your energy and you strength reverts back to average. (Gabbe's counterpart)
  • Acid Generation - You generate dangerous acids. Your blood flows with poison and your pores are filled with it. You generate acid gas from your skin and produce liquid acid or acidic energy blasts from your palms. Any enemy that crosses your path is best to stay out of your way for you are a well avoided enemy. (Everyone's counterpart)

Other
  • Dragon Role of Peluda - You are a large, mighty dragon. You speak both Dragonian tongue and the languages of the humans. You are much more intelligent than the human race and hold much wisdom and knowledge. Your talons are huge and you have large teeth and you breathe acid and fire. You have many spikes and quills along your body that can be ejected into poisonous darts like a porcupine's back. You're name is historical and well respected and known in Eshara. You are known as one of the most greatly feared dragons in all of Eshara's time and you're ripe for the picking of the Twisted Entities Faction.

--------------

Kay, what I wrote above are the roles I've come up with for the opposing faction (name is yet to be thought of). For now it's just the names of their abilities and ideas of what they are, but I'm going to be writing descriptions for them soon.

EDIT: Okay guys! The descriptions are up. Tell me what you all think and if I should change or add in something. We'll start picking roles soon. (= Also, any ideas for the opposing factions name? I was thinking of either Dignified Fighters or Exalted Fighters. Something praising their ranks because their viewed as the saviors and heroes of Eshara. If you guys come up with something better please let me know. xD
Last edited by Bliss on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bliss
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:16 pm

I want to be either the psychic or the charmer ^_^ rock paper scissors for the roles? unles you are picking who gets what, bliss! ^_^'''

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:24 pm

Oh wait, we're playing these too? If I had a choice I'd be all over the dragon business. (^_^)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Yes, yes we are Kuro. And you guys may choose (: So Kuro, you want the dragon role? And Echo, well I guess to be fair with the roles if two or more of you want the same role, I'll decide by applications. xD

Bliss
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rötshreck on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:01 pm

Bliss wrote:The Opposing Side

• Sorcerer (Spell caster of various sorts)
  • Psychic (Future seer and unique energy user)
  • Charmer (Pheromone Manipulation)
  • Varment (A foul, feared beast)
  • Kinetic Absorption (Aborber of any sort of kinetic energy and turning it into physical power or energy blasts)
  • Acid Generation (Creator of dangerous acids)

Other
  • Dragon Role of Peluda

Ideas for these classes, Just my two cents don't care if its taken or not, and i don't wanna sound like a dick, but if that is how it comes off, sorry XD

Sorcerer- In a sense this one does the same things as Vance, if you look into a class description (yes that's right i used to do P&P lol) Its a spellcaster that uses wild energies to cast spells that inflict damage a.k.a. Fire, Ice, Water, electricity, earth, darkness, and light....etc. I would replace this with something that could heal or defer damage, it would give them the upper hand but make things interesting OR make it a badass warrior type, so that Vance can have a run for his money lol... OOO OOO OOO Class name: Dragoon XD. With dragoon he can control dragons/dragon like creatures to do his bidding.

Psychic - One word to make this easier, Psionics, if you google that it will give u a list of abilities and such under the wiki.

Charmer- I'm not sure what to think on this, Pheromones are used for only a few specific things that i can think of lol, maybe if this classes soul necessity wast to keep the wildlife/humans populated i don't see how this would be of a lot of use but that's just me, im guessing if you want a Controller of life, go with a better name. Beast Master or something like that lol. This one might be my downfall.... XD

Varment- This one sounds fun, though the name im a little confused on. I think this should be a were beast of some type, or along that line; though i would say that it is stuck in its form, no longer able to revert back to its normal form.

Kinetic Absorption- This one kinda falls under the idea of Psionics as well, dunno what to say about this one lol.

Acid Generation- Hmmmm dangerous, does this fall under Alchemy, in sense of mixing up the acids or does this personal actually make the stuff inside himself? Cause cutting this guy open in battle on the latter note, could be painful lol.

anyway that's all i gotta say or wonder about, hope it gives you some insight on what you may wanna do and that it helps more than hinders.

Rötshreck
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:38 pm

Well for the sorcerer, I was going to go more along the lines that they use dark magic, white magic, red magic, and green magic, and anything I can find. I plan to make it more interesting than it sounds. But a warrior type does sound fun for Vance to fight. xD But I also had the sorcerer in mind to perhaps be Kiera's counterpart. And well dragoon sounds pretty awesome xD Only thing is the dragon's are all asleep... unless they get dragon like abilities. Idk have to think that one over. :P

I'll take a look at Psionics soon when I get a chance and let you know what I think of that. But the Psychic is going to be Falwich's counterpart practically.

The Pheromone Manipulator, that role is going to be a charm caster along with Pheromone manipulator. My idea for it was that the character can seduce and make someone do whatever they want by using well, their charm xD I still have to think that through. And then along with that, they're going to use an amulet that's either going to be embedded in their body or like bound to them and can't be taken off. This character can be a problem for anyone.

Varment, this idea is fun. My plan for this one was that the person is a mythical creature like thing, with super speed, strength and flexibility. I was kind of thinking to make it chupacabra like for the pictures I found for that fit my vision. It's also going to be an awesome tracker, this will give Kaine a big problem, it's not a transformer, it just looks like a human like beast.

Kinetic Absorption, I have to think more into too and take a look at Psionics.

Acid Generation, well originally I was going to throw in an Alchemist, but I found that too typical so I found a site that said Acid Generation which is pretty cool. The character produces the acids from his own body and self, so yes, this character is also going to be a major problem for everyone. This character can even be a problem for Aiyne and since she controls gravity so it's hard to take her down.

----------------

But yes, I do like where you're getting at Rotshreck. But, the roles are just the roots of ideas I've yet to fully develop yet, once I write the descriptions I want everyone's feedback again. I think a counterpart for everyone would be cool and fun. :P

Bliss
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:56 pm

I think Kinetic Absorption would go great opposing Gabbe. They're abilities are sort of the same thing, linked to energy. It would be interesting to see them battling against one another.

Are we playing the counter part or can we play anything we like? Might get a bit dull if we're playing our opposing member as well. It would mean we'd only be replying constantly to ourselves. Just a though. xD

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:42 pm

Nah, you guys can play whatever you want. Though, I say I should make it that you guys play something other than your counterpart. I'll think more about it tomorrow, I don't think I have any plans tomorrow so I'll have the time to think all the abilities through thoroughly.

Bliss
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:13 pm

I like the sound of this Charmer but how about if instead of just being a smooth talking (And obviously nicely scented) Cassanova type, he was also an emotional manipulator, so he could create or inspire moods and feelings in people and, to a degree, for example by nudging a crowd towards being an angry mob, control the living, making him the perfect counterpart for the controller of the dead, Kiera.

Your choice of course, I'm just throwing in my two cents worth. I've been distinctly lacking in the OOC department so I thought I'd jump in on this discussion.

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Weirdly, I always thought the pheremone person would be Falwich's other half. Like, empathy v. telepathy. At some point Fal is probably going to be able to implant suggestions, right? So I was sort of envisioning this epic battle for the minds of the rest of the faction. Empathy person is trying to make them angry at each other and Falwich is trying to keep their heads above water, so to speak.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:51 pm

Interesting, I like both Rubber's and Kuro's ideas as well. Well, I'd like to incorporate everyone's ideas into this and I had last minute plans today so I wasn't able to fill out the descriptions, but tomorrow most likely I'll try writing out the roles. But yes, this is everyone's roleplay now, I enjoy you guys building off my ideas. xD

Bliss
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!