Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood Prisoners

Blood Prisoners

a part of “Blood Prisoners”, a fictional universe by BlackBeauty.

What happens when the humans become their prisoners...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blood Prisoners”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Blood Prisoners

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackBeauty on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:09 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Blood Prisoners"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Kiss my lips and taste my pain
Let the taste run through your veins

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlackBeauty
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Blood Prisioners

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:14 pm

Can I reserve the Human Boy please

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinclairWilde on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:16 pm

-edited- I actually can't do this roleplay. I wanted to, it sounded cool...but I got an unexpected call that's gonna pull me away for a bit.
Last edited by SinclairWilde on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And therefore, — since I cannot prove a lover, To entertain these fair well-spoken days, — I am determined to prove a villain, And hate the idle pleasures of these days.

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy With odd old ends, stol'n out of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."

SinclairWilde
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackBeauty on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:20 pm

I will reserve both of your charcters

BlackBeauty
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:29 pm

I kinda finished my charrie since I already had a personality set up for my next RP and the rest was easy to come up with. I have two questions. 1. Do I wait for you to submit your character or just put mine in? 2. How old are the characters?

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:36 pm

With a few clarifications, I think I would like to play the female Vampire ^^

Also - I apologize in advance for the long string of questions I am about to ask...

So... are these vampires 'modernized' or is there a different culture in the underworld we should know about? If they have a castle, are the vampires of royal lineage or very wealthy? Are the siblings close to each other? How long do vampires generally live, and are all those myths about garlic and sunlight and such supposed to be true? Do the siblings not have parents? Is the castle still on earth, or on a different realm?

Did the king provide the humans, or did the vampires choose them before they got locked up?

... Once again, I am sorry for all the questions TT-TT When I get really interested in a roleplay, I always end up asking a bunch of questions...
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackBeauty on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:48 pm

Its ok keep the questions coming

@JustQuit
I just finished my charcter you can go ahead and out yours up and if for some reason you feel like anything needs to be edited just go ahead and fix it.

@Cienpher
The vampires will be slightly moderized. They can go out in the sun but not for a long amount of time. They dont eat animal blood at all. They can turn into bats if they choose to. They dont sleep in coffins, but they are still cold to a humans touch.

The vampires that are locked up in a castle are part of royalty. They are the kings nieces and nephews. The siblings are very close to each other. The garlic is not true. The siblings have a farther but there mother was died, some say she stayed in the sun some say she was killed so they dont know the truth. The castle will be in a different realm but the humans dont know it is only the vampires.

BlackBeauty
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:53 pm

Cool, so... royalty. So the king thinks his niece and nephews are going to die... that's nice. And what is their father doing?...

So how did the humans get there? (Tricked? Bribed? Kidnapped?)

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackBeauty on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:04 am

Lol yeah right now the king is worried about his two dauhters to care for them. Right now the dad went missing. I want him to be related to the moms death i just dont know how yet. Lets say the humans where kidnapped.

BlackBeauty
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JustQuit on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:06 am

Um by the way if anyone asks my characters name is Jio not Jin

JustQuit
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackBeauty on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:08 am

@JustQuit
Im sorry I forgot to answer you question. The age for humasn is like 17-19, as for the vampires is doent matter as long as they look like a teenager. Sorry about that.

BlackBeauty
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreyWarden17 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:20 am

so, if they're siblings, would all of the vampires have the same last name?
Image Image Image

GreyWarden17
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackBeauty on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:26 am

Ohhh...yea..ummm that sort of slipped my mind

BlackBeauty
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreyWarden17 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:38 am

can i reserve a vampire brother? oh, and when i submit, could you approve it and just tell me what i need to edit it?

GreyWarden17
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackBeauty on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:43 am

Ill reserve it for you now and ok i will.

BlackBeauty
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lifebird on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:49 am

Woo got accepted yay

lifebird
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:57 am

May I reserve human 4, please? (:

Whitney080
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackBeauty on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:00 am

Yes you did and yes i will

BlackBeauty
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:24 am

BlackBeauty wrote:Ohhh...yea..ummm that sort of slipped my mind

So... same last name or no? XD (seeing as there are now two, I don't know which one to use...)

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackBeauty on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:30 am

Umm i think you all should have the same last name but if that doesnt work then its ok. I mean we all know your brothers and sisters.

BlackBeauty
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!