Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Euritea: The Sister Islands

It has begun

a part of “Euritea: The Sister Islands”, a fictional universe by Foreshadow.

An industrial fiction roleplay set on a trio of European-esque islands. You've been brought to a particular lord's dwelling, and he's about to tell you something very interesting. [The current thumbnail is a placeholder until I get something more fitting]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Euritea: The Sister Islands”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] It has begun

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foreshadow on Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:00 pm

I have made the starting post of the roleplay!

Assuming that no one has forgotten about this roleplay, we should be moving at a good pace from here forth. Once again, I apologize for all the delays.

The other roleplayers I invited have yet to arrive, but at least one of my personal friends will arriving by next weekend. His Honors and AP classwork threw him off balance, so he has to simply stabilize his schedule and then he'll join. I cannot speak for the others, however, as they haven't replied at all to my messages. Hopefully we can survive with the characters we have. Due to all those who showed interest not replying, you're free to create another character to use alongside your current one if you wish, though it isn't necessary.

I'm looking forward to roleplaying with all you.

Kind regards,
~Foreshadow
~Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Foreshadow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] It has begun

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Frene on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:17 pm

I hope I posted my...er...post (sorry for the repetitiveness) in the proper place! I'm new to this website. Haha.
Sincerely,

Frene Arden

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Frene
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foreshadow on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:29 pm

Frene wrote:I hope I posted my...er...post (sorry for the repetitiveness) in the proper place! I'm new to this website. Haha.

It appears to be in the correct place. I'm also new.

Foreshadow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Frene on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:16 pm

Okay (: Thanks! Ah, well, I'm glad the RP is up

Frene
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Benimble on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:11 am

I hope it's not too late to shove my character into the roleplay.
Fnord.

Jack Benimble
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foreshadow on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:48 pm

Jack Benimble wrote:I hope it's not too late to shove my character into the roleplay.

Not at all, there is time yet. Jack should arrive at the gate of the estate when you enter the roleplay, so that he may be introduced in a non-invasive manner.

Foreshadow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Frene on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:31 pm

Most of us are online. How exciting :)

And hoorah, another character!

Frene
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MapleDragon14 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:41 am

Hello strange people on my computer. I have submitted a character btw. Just thought i would :> also in the chance i get approved, do I start at the messenger or what?

MapleDragon14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foreshadow on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:14 am

MapleDragon14 wrote:Hello strange people on my computer. I have submitted a character btw. Just thought i would :> also in the chance i get approved, do I start at the messenger or what?

You may start at the messenger if you wish, though it may be quicker for you to begin outside the gate of the estate as a late arrival. In any case, welcome.

I'm about ready to review your application, or at least start to. I may pass out from exhaustion before I finish, in which case it will be read in the morning/afternoon.

Foreshadow
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!