Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Deus Ex: Vector

Deus Ex: Vector

a part of “Deus Ex: Vector”, a fictional universe by SoulShaker.

As an agent for the Tri-sec private security company, You must unravel a massive conspiracy that threatens to over throw Chicago.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Deus Ex: Vector”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Deus Ex: Vector

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulShaker on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:48 pm

Drop me a message here if you have any questions about the RP. Also, I will post first once we have at least four people.
Formerly Foxflare, Calamity, and Truegrit. I go through a lot of accounts.
Image NYAN MOTHERFUCKER, YOU SPEAK IT?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SoulShaker
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Deus Ex: Vector

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylentStand on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:19 pm

I'll probably create a profile tomorrow, when I can put two words together.
Protect and Serve

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SylentStand
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:52 am

Seems like a nice RP. I'll join it soon.

I've heard of Deus Ex, but I've never actually played it or looked it up or anything. So I'm kind of confused.
Just wondering what an 'Overcharge' is.

Thanks, Zody.
"Chillax Zody, Scheming Zody, Asshole Satori Zody, Srsbsns Zody, Gentleman Zody, GM Zody, TSUNTSUN Zody, Yandere Zody, Kuudere Zody, Immoral Zody, Zodiac, SCIENCE! Zody, Regular Zody, Seductive Zody, Kawaii Desu Neko Zody so far.

Why the hell are there so many Zody's?!"

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:28 am

Ok added mine, I really do like the openness of this Rp.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulShaker on Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:36 pm

@Oborosen Your character sheet is extremely well-written, and your augs are very awesome. +1 internetz.
@Zody, Lawl, I completely forgot to add that. It'll be up in a few minutes.

I'm gonna re-do my character, tweak the introduction and submit this to Rp'rs wanted. Also, if anyone knows somebody that would be interested in this, inviting them would help lots.

SoulShaker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:35 pm

I am working on a character sheet. Probably take me a day or two to tweak it to the way I like it and get it all written.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost;
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

"Heroes Die. Legends Endure!"

Zman
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:42 pm

Heh, I was wondering if anyone had created a Deus Ex Rp with the game's release...I'll toss a dude together.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulShaker on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:35 pm

Alright, I've finished re-doing my character profile, and we also have a new character, so, I'll wait for the remaining people to post their characters, and when that's done, we'll get started.

SoulShaker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:14 am

Thx for that, The arm augment is actually a Japanese prototype for swat and police entry. I just dialed it up a notch.

Plus I like that there was a list of starter load outs, I have a P90 in actuality but unfortunately its illegal to own a ballistic knife here in the states.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:44 am

hey, thought I'd introduce myself, I'm plying Jacob Collins who i created as the Assistant director at the company. Personally i like all the detail on yalls chara's sheets but i'm wondering if you guys could add how long you've been with Tri-Sec as well so we can establish seniority (though the intro made it look like most of the players should be newbies, muahahaha)

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:45 am

Just wondering if we can use "Nanotechnological augmentation"?

Zman
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulShaker on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:49 am

@Zman: I'd like to say yes, but nanotechnology in deus ex is not invented until the 2050's.
@Elrith: Sure I can add that to my sheet.
@Oborosen: Remind me not to fuck with you. I don't think any self defense weapons over a handgun are legal over here in Canada.

SoulShaker
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:08 pm

Actually the weapon laws in Canada are slightly more withdrawn the here in the US. But that makes the weapons trade over the boarders even worse.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:15 pm

Cool story bro! Tell another? A P-90? Im guessing you mean the PS-90, as the full auto version is illegal. Though Im still gonna have to call bullshit, you have a semi-automatic weapon? Right. Welcome to the intronets, where anyone can pretend to have anything. Like my 16 Desert Eagles. And my tank. Vroom.

In other news, I'll have my bio up later today. Though the incomming hurricane may mess with my intronets over the weekend, Im in Ny.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:32 pm

Okay. I still have a couple other questions as I'm working on my character sheet.

1. What is an Overcharge?
2. So I'd like to have 2 Zenith and 2 Hurricane TMP-18. Yes/No?

Zenith - http://deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Zenith
Hurricane TMP-18 - http://deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Hurricane_TMP-18

Zman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:26 pm

Noxize, if you're going to be an ass now before the thing even starts just get up and leave and save us the trouble of dealign with you. RP's are full of comflic so if you can't be mature about it then you'll just be a problem for the other players. I'm not against you staying but if you're going to at least try to be a bit more muted and less childish in your accusations.

I'll leave it at that move on...

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:11 pm

Whatever. Im out then. I get called an ass for pointing out some bullshit? Fine.

Grahf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:56 pm

Its not that you called him out on it, its how you did it. Instead of saying "Cool story bro!" which we all know if b/ talk for "Yeah, right, you're full of it" you could have said i don't think that's possible since it's illegal but perhaps your a gunsmith or something more mature then the typical twelve year old line... but you probably wont read this so i shouldn't bother.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieJohan on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:25 pm

Hello I'm submitting my sheet I read the story and looked up the game a little bit I hope to join up.

JessieJohan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:50 pm

Character sheet posted... hope you enjoy it.

Zman
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!