Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fast Food Mafia Wars

Fast Food Mafia Wars

a part of “Fast Food Mafia Wars”, a fictional universe by Sonata.

Your favorite fast-food restaurants are mafias in this satirical role play. They must unite to defeat the smiley-faced menace that is Walmart.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fast Food Mafia Wars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Fast Food Mafia Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:14 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fast Food Mafia Wars"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageI am an American Soldier.

The Maker of Epic Role Plays
The Chef Ramsay of RP

Role Play Consultant -If you need help with anything role play-related or concerning your writing ability, drop me a line.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Fast Food Mafia Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:32 pm

Fast Food Mafia
A serious, satirical role play

The Idea

I was joking with some friends, and I remembered I saw a picture on DeviantArt that fit this idea. Because this idea seemed “different,” and funny. I decided to make an RP based on it since we see these businesses everywhere we go. This RP is going to play out serious, but there will be elements of comedy. So if you think you’re interested just by gazing at the picture, keep on reading.

The Story

The Fast Food Mafias have been fighting and guarding the ghettos of the world. Some of them have even made it into towns, cities, and international countries. The battle for territory has gone as far as lawsuits, black mail, and bloody war. In the end, there is one mafia that still reigns supreme, and that’s McDonalds.

Ronald “The Don” McDonald has managed to fight off every rival that has dared to face him over the years, until one day, a new enemy invaded the territories of the Fast Food Mafias. The way it dealt business was frightening. It won the ghettoes and spread into towns within weeks. Customers influenced by the Go-Green trend were now buying organic produce and other groceries at low-prices. The menace was none other than:

Walmart…

The Fast Food Mafia’s businesses were dwindling and soon their territories were being overrun by smiley-faced gang bangers. The weaker mafias were perishing and although the more formidable businesses were pleased with the results, they feared that the corporation would soon grow to be too powerful.

A meeting was called, forcing the Fast-Food Mafias to set aside their disputes. They would need to unite if they wanted to destroy Walmart and once again reclaim their territory.

The Characters/Mafias

McDonalds
  • Ronald McDonald
  • Grimace
  • Hamburglar
  • Birdie
NPC Minions
  • Fry Kids
  • The McNuggets
Jack in the Box
B. K. “The King”
The Colonel
Wendy
Papa John
Little Caesar
Taco Bell
Dairy Queen
Chik-fil-a

The list goes on.

You will select one of these businesses and make a character off of it if one isn’t a given. Your character must maintain their mascot-look. However, for example, if you chose “Chik-fil-a” and wanted the character to be a cow, they don’t have to actually be a cow, but they can if you want. This is supposed to fun, silly, yet serious for laughs, so use your imagination and have fun with it. Players can choose to work under the same business as another player as a hitman, collector, etc. You are also welcome to create minions for your gang.

Weapons

The weapons in this game are going to be products of the business you chose. For example, McDonalds will have burger bombs and fry guns, but they hurt just like actual weapons despite them resembling food. Papa John may throw pizzas that explode or are as sharp as knives. Again, be creative. They can be modeled after actual weapons, but they must be silly.

Character Sheet

Code: Select all
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Alias[/b]: A nickname or known name.
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Height[/b]:
[b]Weight[/b]:
[b]Basic Appearance[/b]: This is where you can write what isn’t seen in your visual. Also, if you can’t find a visual for your character, then you can just have a written description.
[b]Visual Appearance[/b]: This is not a necessity. If you find one, then you do. If you don’t, it’s quite all right.
[b]Business[/b]: What mafia is your character from?
[b]Occupation[/b]: What is your character’s occupation in that mafia?
[b]Basic Personality[/b]:
[b]Weapons[/b]:
[b]Current Story[/b]: What have they been doing all this time and what is their current story? What do they hope to achieve?

Rules

1. Do not OOC in the IC. OOC in the OOC please. No OOC bubbles please.
2. Be sure to post in the correct area. There may be several places being created as the story line progresses.
3. Fill out your profile. I do not want a five second profile. Take your time and fill it out or I won’t accept you.
4. Reserve. Be sure to reserve the character you want. If you don’t, then someone might take it.
5. Respect the players around you. If there’s a problem, please bring it to me, I’ll handle it. If it escalates, then we can simply request Moderator Assistance.
6. This RP is supposed to be fun. So have fun. I can only do so much as a GM. You the player can only make this game fun for you.
7. Communication. Please, please, please let me know if you’re going to be absent. Let me know if you’re going on vacation, if you don’t feel like posting, etc. Just keep us in the know. Do not just disappear. If you are going to be gone for a long duration, you can let me know and I can make arrangements that will allow you to return and resume the game.
8. Posting. The story line will not move forward unless I the GM move it forward. I will be controlling the events. So if nothing is going on, then interact with other characters and just do something. Do not try and go ahead of everyone.
9. You are only allowed to post up to three times a day. This is to make sure the RP isn’t going too fast for we all have lives and don’t have time to be posting every 10 mins.
10. Grammar, Spelling, Description, & Detail. The basics of writing. Please use them. Use a spell check. Your writing can affect the game and how other players view you. So if you make an effort, and at least try, that is good enough.
11. 200 words minimum. No one-lining. I do not like one-lining. I don’t think there will be anything in this RP that will influence someone to one-line. If you find yourself tired or not in the mood to post, if you can’t think of anything to post, then don’t post. Do not post for the hell of it. I guarantee if you do that, your post will be crap and you’ll kill your mood. It’s self-defeating. If you’re stumped, talk in the OOC. Ask your peers for help. They may give you some ideas.
12. Have fun. This is supposed to be fun, silly, and serious to a point. Let’s have a dramaless game.

Taken Characters

Ronald McDonald
Panda Express
Taco Bell
Chik-fil-a Boss
Chik-fil-a Cow Minion
Last edited by Sonata on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gryazi on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:03 pm

This is seriously one of the best roleplay ideas I've ever seen. I am so joining.
There are three kinds of people, those who can count and those who can't.

Gryazi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:23 pm

Just wanted to say, this is a fantastic idea. Reminds me of the Robot Chicken skit where cereal mascots were all gangsters and drug dealers.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:34 pm

Welcome aboard! =D

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:34 am

Pace yourselves with the profile making. We won't be starting until I get a decent amount of players. You're welcome to look at Ronald's profile to get an idea. The profile doesn't need to be incredible just to fill out the necessary.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:13 pm

Made a character! I can change the pic if it doesn't work haha, this looks fun though :)

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:55 pm

Yeah, thanks for telling me because I haven't used the RP Tab that much so if people have submitted profiles, I'm sorry that it's taken awhile. I'm just figuring it out again. It's been one year since I last used it I believe (one or two).

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 pm

I love your character Sarcasm (and that's not sarcasm). You are approved!

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:02 pm

Holy Shit.

I think I had an idea like this once, but this just seems so awesome! :D

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:05 pm

Haha well thank you! Glad to be aboard with this :).

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:06 pm

I know this wasn't on the choice of characters, but don't you think 'Long John Silver's' could have been apart of this? He could be popular for his 'sleeping with the fishes' kill. XD

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:06 pm

Sure. If you want. He makes me think he'd be a pirate or something lol. Sorry for slow response, I'm not getting notifications on this. So I check the forum every few minutes.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:21 pm

Ahh. I hate when that happens too.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:24 pm

I was thinking a pirate as well xD.

Bleh for no notifications </3.

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DiamondJack on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:38 pm

May I reserve the Colonel?
"Die? Didn't you know?...Spartans never die."
Kurt Spartan-051 said upon his death

DiamondJack
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:45 pm

Sure. =D

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:50 pm

Long John Silver is approved. You know, I saw another mafia RP, and I thought it would be lolz that if we got enough players for this RP to challenge the players of that RP to a fight. I'm sure the Fast Food Mafia would win. We're too bad ass. v_v

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:52 pm

Cheng has pandas on her side. We can't lose. :P

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:58 pm

Might I reserve Wendy?

I kept telling myself not to join this, because it would be too addicting... but I couldn't resist... XD
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!