Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Taking the Dare

Taking the Dare

a part of “Taking the Dare”, a fictional universe by SlightlyInsane.

Once upon a time, their friend went into the hospital... And never came back. {Full}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Taking the Dare”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Taking the Dare

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:00 pm

Reserve, chat, or ask questions here.

FAQs:

1. Who is their missing friend?
His name is Taylor. He is tall and skinny and has blonde hair.

2. Is Taylor alive?
Nope. We are going to find his body at some point in the RP.

3. Which of the guys dared Taylor to go into the hospital and why?
You can volunteer to be the boy who dared their friend. As for why, well, they're a group of teenagers...

4. The skeleton includes "Love Interest". But I don't know who else is RPing.
You can discuss this with another RPer, whose character might have a romance with yours. Remember, they are only going to be in here for a night. Crushes may dawn, but it's likely that the only couples will have already been established.

5. My question wasn't listed here.
Then just ask me and I'll answer to the best of my abilities. :)

~SlightlyInsane

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Dare or Dare {Remake}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leito on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:46 pm

I'd like to reserve one of the females please! This looks like a really interesting and well thought out RP, I'm real excited to see something like this on here c:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leito
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:52 pm

I'd like to reserve a female too!
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:54 pm

Of course Leito! And thank you, I'm strangely obsessed with horror stuff even though it also scares me to death. ^^

Alrighty Aixulram!

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:23 pm

I'm a bit confused about a part of the skelly. Are we allowed to use anime pics, or do we have to use life pics?

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:47 pm

I would like you to use real life pictures.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:50 pm

Okay, thanks for the clear up. I found a loop hole to where my pic is real life, but it matches my person's personality. :D

Edit: About how old are these kids?

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:04 pm

I'm thinking they're all 16-19 years old, older teenagers all in high school.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:20 pm

Considering this is a more populated roleplay, I feel it may be important to ask, will we be taking turns posting~? o:
And I'm pretty sure that I'm only human;;
Then again I could be [W R O N G]

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:28 pm

Like a posting order? I'm not quite sure yet, but I don't want anybody posting before I say so.

Also, I love your character! (Though he does freak me out quite a bit.)

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:13 pm

:D Thankies~
Awww, Devan's not all bad. He's actually quite the sweetie if you can get past his attempting to kill you every five or ten minutes. C:

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:40 pm

Hm... That's a lot better than every five to ten seconds! :3 So how would Devan react to Tia singing, since she kind of sounds like a screeching cat?

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:22 pm

I NO RITE?
'__' ... Well, he would probably quicklygetannoyedandkillher.

BUT UHM that's kind of his default reaction to anything, really. When in doubt, kill it dead? >_> Like, if you were to give him a hug, "warm fuzzies" are such an alien sensation to him he would probably become confused/scared and, not knowing what else to do, kill you. :Db
It's kind of a lose/lose thing, lol. You upset him, he kills you. You make him happy, he kills you. >_>

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:28 pm

Gee, he sounds like a wonderful friend!

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whispers..x on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:58 am

I'm just gonna jump in here :3 Hiiiii guys.

I think I'm the only one playing a normal, sane guy at the moment xD

Whispers..x
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leito on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:41 pm

I'll just sort of hop in too~ If you'd like, SlightlyInsane, I could advertise for this in a journal on deviantArt. I have a nice handful of watchers, about 50, so I may be able to raise some interest. Since we seem to be lacking males, I thought it may be a good idea.

I have a feeling that if Devan were to hear one of Kat's aliases (Kat or Kitty) there may be some sort of instant one-sided hate or dislike XD

Leito
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:50 pm

We just got another male character and he seems sane... ^^

If you would like to advertise, I would really appreciate it.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IndieM on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:07 pm

Making a male character.
:]
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
Albert Einstein

IndieM
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:01 pm

Leito wrote:I have a feeling that if Devan were to hear one of Kat's aliases (Kat or Kitty) there may be some sort of instant one-sided hate or dislike XD

Mmmmyeahhh that might start them off on the wrong foot. >__>
One-sided though, huh~? ;3
For the record, I hope Devan's being a homicidal psychopath doesn't automatically disqualify him for chances of romance. C: LIKE I SAID, HE'S A SWEETIE if you can get the past his trying to kill you every five to ten minutes. :D

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leito on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:15 pm

Well, one-sided up until the point that he starts going all murder-happy I guess, haha. |D I have to admit though, I really love his concept and character design. I don't think that maple syrup and toothpaste is very healthy for hair though <U<~ The mentally wrong ones always tend to be my favorites in anything *U*~ Because they are just the best kinds of characters amirite

Leito
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!