Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Deliverance (Post-Apocalyptic Zombie RP)

Deliverance (Post-Apocalyptic Zombie RP)

a part of “Deliverance (Post-Apocalyptic Zombie RP)”, a fictional universe by GK061490.

The end of times has come. A mysterious infection ravages the whole world, turning the populace into deadly cannibalistic monstrosities. In this dying world, can you remain hopeful?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Deliverance (Post-Apocalyptic Zombie RP)”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Deliverance (Post-Apocalyptic Zombie RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:50 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Deliverance (Post-Apocalyptic Zombie RP)"

This OOC will be used for the following:

a. Questions about the RP
b. Suggestions about the RP
c. Reservation of Character Roles
d. Brainstorming and Plotting events that will be implemented in the RP
e. Reporting extended periods of absence by players.
f. General discussion about the RP and some random talk.

Lastly, please refrain from making one word posts in this topic. ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GK061490
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Deliverance (Post-Apocalyptic Zombie RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:07 pm

This looks interesting!

I think I'll take a female Steel Wolves member if I can?:) Might make a boy later depending on if we need more character.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:10 pm

Sure Sarcasm, you can take a spot for a Steel Wolves member. We don't really need any particular characters right now so feel free to let your imagination decide what character you wanna play.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Please take note that this RP is still under construction so watch out for new content as well as falling metal girders.

Here is a checklist of things left to be added to Deliverance's Roleplay Tab:

[ ] - Detailed information about the infection - high priority
[ ] - Detailed information about each faction - high priority
[ ] - List of Chapters (A total of 5 chapters is being planned for this RP)
[ ] - Places in and out of Ashcroft
[ ] - Images/Thumbnails for the places in and out of Ashcroft
[ ] - Recap Section

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Characteer submitted for the gang leader's sister! Because it's awesome! And BECAUSE I CAN!!! XD
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:41 pm

I'd like to create a character, A wandering survivor from northern texas if that is alright.

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:39 pm

Checking the char now Twilix

And of course you can, smrtazz! Feel free to submit your character~!

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:49 pm

ah good, well I submitted him a couple hours ago....

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:20 pm

And he is approved!

Your character is also approved Twilix.

And as for your two characters thedawg, they have been rejected since you did not follow the profile sheet I created. Please read through the whole information tab to avoid this in the future.

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:42 pm

Also Twilix, I would like to request you to edit Rivera's profile a bit and correct a few spelling errors and possibly expand her information a little bit more if that's not much trouble. ^^

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:57 am

Done and done. I actually made her a foster child, so whoever takes the gang leader won't be so constricted to what I've already made up.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:01 pm

@TwilixDragon:

Alrighty then, the changes you made are good and sufficient.

@Everyone:

We currently need a Gang Leader to get things started so lets just be patient for a bit. ^^

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CleverCleverFox on Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:08 pm

Can I make a char. for the St. Claire's chruch surviours?

If you wouldn't mind ._.

CleverCleverFox
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:21 pm

I certainly would not mind~!

Go ahead and submit your character CleverCleverFox

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CleverCleverFox on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:10 pm

Yeah... Posted... ._.

CleverCleverFox
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:29 pm

Alright, finished reading your character profile and she is approved though, it would be nice if you can correct some of the spelling errors on it. ^^

And why the droopy smiley? X'D

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CleverCleverFox on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:33 pm

Oh no problem, I was distracted ._.

And I'm awkard...Sorry.
New to this whole site thing...

CleverCleverFox
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:04 pm

Ohh I see. Well, no need to be awkward around me. I ish super friendly. ^^

Anyways, I finished writing up information about the infection as well as the zombies in this RP. I hope that everybody would read it.

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:18 pm

should we edit in our character's blood types? If so what process will determine who will get what, Actual blood type?

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:38 pm

Adding your character's blood type into his profile is optional.

And yep, your blood type will determine how susceptible you are to the infection.

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CleverCleverFox on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:59 am

Wow... y'all got your stuff together.
I like this :D

And it sounds pretty damn good...
I just really wanna start ><

CleverCleverFox
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!