Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Fleure

The Fleure

a part of “The Fleure”, a fictional universe by GracieGray.

The kingdoms of Zaiphar and Shigan have been known for their hostilities in the past; in an attempt to forge peace between the two nations, diplomatic meetings are planned and wedding plans are made. But what does a street dancer have to do with all this?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Fleure”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Fleure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:44 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Fleure"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: [OOC] The Fleure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Lalala. I'm just going to ramble here while I'm thinking about it.

I figured that we can both control/decide upon the actions of the King and such as well as his daughter(s). Pretty much anything is fair game and I'm open for a lot of things, so if you've got something up your sleeve and you want to save it for the post as opposed to telling me, I get that. (It's more fun that way lmao.)

We can just pretend that the other Fleures are not an issue, the same as the other kingdoms, for whatever reason. Maybe the King of Shigan wanted to do the treaties one at a time or something. I was thinking that, since you mentioned in the last RP that Zaiphar was more a farming/resort nation and Shigan seems to be more a industrial/textile nation, maybe they needed to export and import more of each other's goods. Something like that.

Of course the King will want Relos to marry one of his rich daughters, but that's another story for another time. ;)

Also, I'm a dummy. Emperial Palace? Lol. I can't spell. oh well.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:01 pm

Yeah, I don't think we have to worry too much about the npcs. They'll just do what they must, and we'll take it as we go. As for now, I don't have anything up my sleeves, but you can bet that once we get started, I will! But all in due time Gracie, all in due time...

I did put Relos back up. I didn't actually change anything on him, I just got new pictures for him and I found a new theme song.

And yes, spelling...let's just ignore that, shall we?
'Mekaku City Actors anime coming soon! Brace yourselves!'

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:26 pm

I didn't change anything on Lilla's either, save a new picture, hah.

Spelling and me don't get along too well... but you would have thought my spellcheck would have caught it. Oh well. No big deal.
Lalala~ Where would you like (me) to start this?

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:52 pm

I didn't really know where you wanted to start. We could start at the begining and re-do the introductions and stuff like that, but a bit more in-depth since it's just the two of us. We could just pickup where we left off, or we could even go a day or two into the future past that.

Personally, I'd like to start clean, but I can understand if you'd prefer one of th other options. Eitherway, I'm fine with it. The first is just my preference.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:13 pm

Starting clean is fine with me. I'd like to get into Lilla's head a little more so this would be perfect. :)

Nooowww. Would you like me to start off, or you?

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:27 pm

Well, seeing how chipper you are, it would be a shame to make you wait on me to post, wouldn't it? I think I'll let you go first, simply because that means that I won't have to do the intro or any of the scene set-up.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:30 pm

Haha, no problem. I'll get something typed up and posted and all that jazz music, so if you need me to add more onto it I will. Just give me a little bit :B

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:08 am

I'll see your post in the morning, Gracie. Right now, I'm too tired to stay up any longer, no matter how much I want to. I've been nearly passing out for the last hour, so...it's time to hit the hay, lol.

'Nigh, see ya tomorrow.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:19 am

Goodnight Rinn! I've got it up and ready for you in the morning. Tell me if anything needs adjusted and I'll fix it after school.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:32 pm

Your post was just fine Gracie. The only thing I dislike even a little was its length, as it made me want to make a post that long too...lol

Same thing for me, if my post needing anything else added to it, just let me know.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:38 pm

Haha, sorry mine's so short. I was kind of at a loss for words.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Hey, sorry I haven't posted yet, but I've had an unnaturally busy weekend. Not work, exactly, but I've had things to do with friends and such, and I haven't really had time to sit down and write a post. (Yet I have no excuse not to post in the OOC, that's just laziness on my part...lol). I will post, but it'll probably not be until tomorrow afternoon.

And don't worry about your post's lenth, mine will probably be that long or just a bit longer. Not every post has to be 1000+ words Gacie! (Even though it looks good, heh)

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:12 pm

It was shorter and then I went back and added a little bulk xD

I completely understand. That's gonna be me the end of this week. Fall break and halloween (...yes, I still go trick-or-treating, it's free candy >_> don't judge meee.) and I may be going midnight bowling Saturday night.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:49 pm

Ok, so I finally posted. I didn't get around to it yesterday like I thought I would, simply because I was faced with the daunting task of writing something else and baking cupcakes at the same time (I wouldn't reccomend it unless you like the feel of icing on your keyboard). I made it a bit longer than I would have to compensate, so I hope that makes up for it. Sorry if I sound a little ramble-y in the post, but I find it easiest to write a lot about inner thoughts than I do about actual events.

And no, I won't judge you for trick-or-treat'ing, because I know several people that still do. I pick on them, so I don't feel the need to do so to you as well. But I wind up forcing them to give me part of their candy haul anyway, so...

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:23 pm

...I dropped a 40-50 pound steel vice on my hands during shop class. It slid off the shelf and pinned my hands between an AC unit and the vice. busted my pinky open all the way around and I swear it's broken, it's bent at an awkward angle, but our poop hospital said it isn't. Two other fingers are severely bruised and the others not as bad.

...That, ontop of me bring drugged, i won't be posting until at least monday unless i get really determined. :( I can't even run machinery next week. I'm so disappointed

So, yeah. sorry about that, Rinn.

drugs + boredom at the fact that I can't do anything but type with only 7 fingers = motivation. If you need more, ask. I'm sorry it's short, and for any inconsistantcies or misspellings. I'm on pain meds and they make me a little delirious.

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Aww Gracie, I'm sorry you got hurt! Reading your post actually made me wince...and then my fingers started to hurt. You don't need to feel sorry at all for that, and if you hadn't have already posted by the time I got on, I would have told you not to! There's no need to try and type with broken-y fingers, so don't feel like you have to post, k? Being hurt is something that I copmpletely understand, and so I won't hold that against you in the slightest. I, for one, take longer than I should to post, and that's without being hurt.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:16 pm

Well, typing is one of the few things I CAN do at the moment, so I figured I'd do it, lmao. I've got like crab pinchers with my pointer and thumb and I can't do a lot of things. My mom's banned me from using anything in the kitchen except the microwave so I can't bake and I can't hold a camera to save my life. xD

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:19 pm

Lol...crab pinchers. I love that analogy.

I posted just now, so if you get to feeling stir-crazy and want to post again, you can. But you do not have to (emphasis on not). Sorry it took me a while to, but I was gone all day yesterday, so I wasn't able to really type anything up (sadly). At least good things came out of yesterday, or else it would have been such a waste, lol.

And Relos speaks with a drawl? Huh, you learn something new about your own characters everyday, don't you? (heh)

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GracieGray on Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:16 pm

Lilla thinks he speaks with a drawl. Or, different than how Shigan speaks. :P I couldn't think for another word for accent... enunciation?

I loved Relos's response to Lilla not knowing how to shake hands... for some reason it makes me think of Japan and America. Lol. I remember when we had a foreign exchange student from Japan my freshman year, she was the cutest. She came to homecoming in a kimono...

On a good side, as of today (Tuesday) I've got the splints off of the two fingers on my right hand. My pinkie's still a little sore but no big deal. But my right hand... yeaaah, it's broken. Still swollen and still hurts like mad.

I can play guitar now! <3

GracieGray
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!