Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hidden Talents

Hidden Talents

a part of “Hidden Talents”, a fictional universe by JessieJohan.

NEED MORE VILLEINS!!!! The world has changed a few people are discovering they can do things others can not special talents. The government wants them, Corporations want to experiment on them and most of them just want to a normal life.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hidden Talents”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Hidden Talents

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieJohan on Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Hello there I'm hoping to get this rp off to a good start I'm looking forward to seeing what people come up with cause the possibilities are endless!

Please first post in here what you would like for you power because they are first come first serve. If you wish to hold a power you may ask me to do so you will then have 5 days to get me a character sheet before the power becomes free again.

Also please bear with me this is my first real attempt at GMing and I will do my best!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JessieJohan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Hidden Talents

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilozzy on Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:52 pm

I would like to reserve the power of "Ice" please!
<a href="http://www.avatarist.com">Avatars</a>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lilozzy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfingerz on Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:55 pm

Hmm.....

some annoying person told me about this..

I would like to reserve the power of Heat/magma/somefire

he will have like a thing for high temps and melting things.... so LAVA!!!

Butterfingerz
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ozrick of Hightower on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:22 pm

just wondering... Can "Technomancey" be considered a power? I have ideas about a technomancer.

Ozrick of Hightower
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:12 pm

Could I reserve blood Manipulation please?

Yes this may sound pretty weird but the other two powers I like have been taken (Fire and Lava)

I will get my character up ASAP. But right not I have GCSE's to complete and ton of project work so i will make her soon.
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CreaturesOfTheNight on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:51 pm

If you don't mind, may I reserve 'plant manipulation'? If so, that would be great, if not, then just tell me and I will have another power up for discussion. Lol.((:
ImageImageImageImage

CreaturesOfTheNight
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ozrick of Hightower on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:37 pm

actually nevermind. I have a good idea for sub-atomic field manipulation. I'll start working on a character now.

Ozrick of Hightower
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:02 pm

I'd like to ask about the validity of metal control(i.e Magneto's power) and density manipulation. I haven't outright decided on which one I'd want, but I'd just like to know if they are allowed.
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:14 pm

Hmmm... I have an idea for a character power.

Could my character please reserve inhuman speed, strength and regeneration abilities?

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:20 am

May I have someone with levitation and telekinesis.
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:02 am

Can I make a character that can make weapons disappear into a sort of inter-dimensional 'weapon closet' that only she can excess, being able to make any of the weapons she made disappear reappear in her hands? She's onlybe able to make a weapon disappear into the 'closet' whenever she is touching it.
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TravlersTails on Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:43 am

I would like to apply to have a character in this roleplay, if you don't mind.
I'm thinking of something like the "ultimate Presision" or something to that extent. I'd have to look a bit more closely at the Affilantions in order to choose one soon...
Reimu=Sanae
Armpit 1#=Armpit 2#

It makes PERFECT sense!

You know, common sense is a oxymoron, it's not common...

TravlersTails
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieJohan on Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:43 pm

11/12 LAVA- Butterfingerz
Would you be talking about melting things correct turning them into a sort of lava make sure you specify in your sheet.
11/12 plant manipulation- CreaturesOfTheNight
Interesting concept make sure you post your sheet in 5 days!
11/12 sub-atomic field manipulation- Ozrick of Hightower
Can you explain this a little bit better to me I'm not to sure what you mean by it
11/12 metal control or density manipulation- Solo Wing Pixy
You need to pick one of these two powers please
11/12 inhuman speed, strength and regeneration abilities- Zero Reaper
I'm going to limit you to only one of these that was there's more options open however with super human speed could in cress regenerative abilities and super strength can make you less vulnerable to damages.
11/12 levitation and telekinesis- xXChocobeanXx
Please chose one of them and if it's telekinesis be ware that it might be hard because you can't FORCE anyone to do what you want
11/12 inter-dimensional 'weapon closet- Aixulram
I love it!
11/12 ultimate Presision- TravlersTails
Can you explain this to me please I'm not sure what you mean.

JessieJohan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:22 pm

Oh i'd like Levitation please~

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:21 pm

Well, I'm going to have to drop out of this RP. Too many others...

Deepest apologies.

- Zero

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:10 pm

Yeah I decided on mass/density manipulation(changing density also changes mass, can't change the size of objects or people, just the amount of mass and how tightly packed it is.)

I'll have my character up soon.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieJohan on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:34 am

Welcome to the RP Choco

Sorry we will miss you Zero

alright look forward to seeing your sheet solo!

JessieJohan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JessieJohan on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:39 am

Alright guys I'm like over whelmed and so thrilled by so many people being interested in this RP I need to get three people in each faction to get this RP moving so please get those sheets in I'm being picky with powers because I don't want any over powered characters ruining the rp for the rest of us. My goal is by Monday to have this rp up and running thank you all for the support~~

-Sincerely,

Jessie~

JessieJohan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TravlersTails on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:34 am

Maybe the correct term would be 'super sight' or to see at long distances. Eh, it's slightly overused but I frankly don't like roleplaying very extravagant (please excuse any misspellings) characters... I'll have my character sheet done late afternoon, if I can snatch a computer. If I
cant, expect it early tomorrow morning.

TravlersTails
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Joesepheus on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:38 am

Hello, I sent in a character with the Ability to Take the form of animals. Transfiguration i think it's called if not, i'll change it post haste.
ImageI finally found it out, but it still looks weird

Joesepheus
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!