Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nomad - Book One: War

Nomad NPC Directory

a part of “Nomad - Book One: War”, a fictional universe by Talisman.

Currently a playground for all of my coding and testing needs! Feel free to look around and check the place out if you want.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nomad - Book One: War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Nomad NPC Directory

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:30 pm

This is where all the information of NPC is kept. Therefore, do not post in this thread. Please. If you have questions, the OOC is over there...

That being said, if you have an NPC that you want included, clear it with me first, and then you can post him or her here. Now that that's done, let's start.

[All of the following is subject to change]

Cora Whitfield - Female - Halfling Ranger

Cora was born in the Southern Reaches of the West Marches in a little farming vale. She was one of seven siblings, most of whom also went into battle with the West Marches. They were not given a choice, as they were drafted for the army. After all of her brothers and father was drafted, she too signed up, hoping to fight with them in battle. Alas, she was split from her family and got placed in the Expeditionary Force.

Cora is good-natured and humorous with a joke always on the tip of her tongue. She is sweet and kind to strangers, if a bit sarcastic, but she has a good heart. She found a fast friend with the Nagi Takeo.

Takeo Amaya - Male - Nagi Battlemage

Takeo has a learned tone when he speaks, but it is rarely considered condescending. He is a kind and gentle man, but with a mischievous streak and is fiercely loyal to those he considers his friends. The first of whom, Cora, he met on the battlefield.

Goric Toothgnasher - Male - Orc Cleric

Aello Cistkal - Male - Harpy Archer

Jaren Diteal - Male- Elf Mage

Jivven Noda - Male - Drow Assassin

Strom Bloodaxe - Male - Orc General

Rorik Randahl - Male - Mirryv's friend
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!