Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dream Scar

Confessions of a Beautiful Freak

a part of “Dream Scar”, a fictional universe by Crooked Thoughts.

In this world of eternal darkness where sand replaces oceans and wastelands cover the earth instead of grass; people cling to miracles. Their final hope depends on the actions of pirates. Will they do what is right or take the greedy route?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dream Scar”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Confessions of a Beautiful Freak

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:40 pm

In this world of eternal darkness, where black sands replace vast oceans and desert wastelands cover the earth instead of grass and trees; people cling to myth and religion, wishing and praying for a miracle. Now, their one and only hope for change, lies in the hand of a crew of sky pirates: will they defy the odds and overcome their obstacles or die trying?

1. RP Tab
  2. IC
  3. OOC
  4. Announcements
  5. Campaign Info
  6. Races
  7. Classes
  8. Factions
  9. Transport
  10. Wilderness

Journal Logs

The fallowing Journal logs are from a one Astrid Kur, the Ship's Chronicler. And while formal logs are busy being written, it is really the Journal logs that a Chronicler's spirit can be seen. Through reading these, you can see through the eyes of a lone person and how they perceive the crew and ship. Often times the Journal entries end up being the most important and most imformative when looking back on history, and Astrid Kur was and is in for one hell of a ride aboard the Decadence. And so without further delay I give you, Confessions of a Beautiful Freak...
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Confessions of a Beautiful Freak

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:03 pm

3011 Cycles, Summer

Three days ago I was in Cassim, and wouldn’t you know my luck, I had managed to find a bookstore manned by one of my own people (I know hoping is futile, things will turn out the way they are meant to, but I find myself hoping he is ok.), although I had not known this upon entering his establishment. Fate has a funny manner in the way it drives us, I hadn’t a clue that I would be safely in my niche within the evening.

It was myself and two others, Misters Naga and Sharpclaws, and we so happened to be looking at books in a close enough radius for me to overhear them discussing a bird encyclopedia. It seemed that neither of them could read, naturally I wished to help them. Two people who could not read yet expressed a desire to do so brought a warmth to my heart that made me react without thinking. I found myself translating, and get this, it was I who offered to do so, they did not ask. You do know what that means do you not? I, the painfully socially awkward Astrid Kur, started a conversation without even thinking about it. This may not seem like a huge ordeal for most people, but let me assure you reader; it is indeed a huge ordeal.

Well naturally I immediately realized what I had done and agonized over it while fumbling internally, trying to portray an honorable Chronicler, I can only imagine I failed miserably. Despite this however, these two men so happened to be the kindest pair I had ever met, one thing led to another, and suddenly I was invited aboard a pirate ship. Our journey there was met with a certain obstacle, as you may see in the official records that Cassim erupted with riots very suddenly, but due to the chivalry of a one Mr. Sharpclaws I arrived safely aboard The Decadence and we left port immediately.

I was introduced to the First Mate, Roussan, after we left, and from him to the Captain. He seemed to find the prospect of having a Chronicler to record the ship’s adventures interesting enough, and agreed to allow me a bunk. I have been cutting hair ever since. Not that I mind at all, I am very grateful that I have found my niche, but it would appear that the crew has not ever had a hairdresser before, and so everyone rushed at once to have their hair done. I take great pride in my skill at this, and have left the crew looking quite strapping if I do say so myself, they seem to be happy at the least. I have not yet finished grooming everyone (as speedy as I tend to be) but have found that I put off writing this introduction off long enough. For now this is all I have to report, but soon I will have something much more worthwhile to tell you, as the Captain announced something about a certain artifact that looks quite a bit like…well I shouldn’t get my hopes up, I will say with certainty when I attend to his hair of what is going on exactly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!