Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ugly

Ugly

a part of “Ugly”, a fictional universe by PrincessBoy.

After being brutally murdered, your typical nerd gets a second chance at life...as a popular kpop singer? And what does that have to do with cat fetishes?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ugly”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Ugly

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:13 pm

Ugly

Ugly
"Singing? You gotta be kidding me! The only thing close to singing is me doing my battle cry on Xbox live..."
Yoon Yi is your typical teenage nerd with good grades, amazing skills on Halo, and zero attraction from any girls. After his final exams, Yoon finds himself beaten, drugged, and murdered in a dark alley. But...if he's murdered, why is he alive? Subconsciously, Yoon walks to his house, only to find himself at a recording studio. After fainting from exhaustion, some employees call for help and try to keep him alive. Waking up to yelling, he finds himself in a hospital room full of girts, letters, and...hot guys? Why is there hot guys in his hospital room, better yet, why do they keep calling him Iseul Han?

[i]In simpler words, Yoon wakes up, finding out that his new name is Iseul Han, the leader of a popular boy band called Rumor. He also finds that he's no longer that four-eyed, acne, oily hair freak, but a beautiful, non-acne, graceful creature. Along with his members and his new littler sister, he has to find a way to overcome obstacles and learn to get used all the attention. Plus, he needs to learn how to keep his newly found cat fetish under control. And what's with his group always staring at him weirdly, especially when two of them confess to there love to him? What exactly is he supposed to do?
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Ugly

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:23 pm

Can I be reserved for bad girl?

On second thought may I be reserved for playboy?
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayu on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:27 pm

K-pop lover too? I recently made a K-pop RP a few days ago ^.^ I would like to reserve a spot in Girl of the Academy please :) I'd like to be the maknae since I have a thing for maknaes and dancing so I would really like to be that role >.< If I knew about you earlier, I totally would've reserved a spot for you in my RP :)
Last edited by Jayu on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You should look at the forest, but you keep looking at a tree..." - Verbal JintTomato, Toh Mah Toh, it's the same as saying that there's plenty of other fish in the sea..
Oh well, still love those lyrics though :P
*Cheezy Grin*

Jayu, it means freedom <3
...can you guess what language?

Jayu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby broken-wings on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:28 pm

Hi, can I reserve the first girl? The one that is Iseul's sister's best friend?
Sometimes it not about fixing the broken, but making something new and better.

broken-wings
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayu on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Nevermind! I would like to be the good girl twin in Girl of the Academy please :) I have a thing for twins too :P

Jayu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:51 pm

@DarknessToDeath23, Yes, I'll reserve the playboy for you! ^^
@Jayu, haha, I'll reserve the good girl for you.
@broken-wings, Yes, I'll reserve her for you.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyumori on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:56 pm

May I reserve the best friend? ^^

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

Kyumori
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:57 pm

Yes, yes you can. *goes to put it up*

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:00 pm

May I reserve one of the girls?

I don't really mind which one. =)

Armageddon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:11 pm

I'd like to reserve teh shy guy/singer!

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:15 pm

@Armageddon, I put you up for the bad girl. :)
@Everscale, there you go. ^^

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:05 pm

I have posted my character's info, so do you need a reference, you can look at Isuel's!!!

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:15 pm

Can i request a spot of Rumors Male Smartypants/Maknae/Rapper?

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:18 pm

Ah, yes you can! ^^

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:26 pm

May I reserve the adorable little sister?

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:31 pm

Yes you may~ :)

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:43 pm

Only one spot left!!! That is for the childlike guy~ ^^

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:14 pm

if you want i would be willing to play the child like boy and my Maknae

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:16 pm

Oh, only if you want too! ^^

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:27 pm

I willl than ^^ YAY

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!